When you call, mention priority code 15H1-8BW8

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha DXR10 Speaker

Pumping out 131 dB SPL, the Yamaha DXR10 powered PA speaker has a built-in mixer with jacks for an XLR microphone, two 1/4" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs.

"Great Purchase!" submitted November 11, 2012

By Bruce G in Victorville, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician, avid sound engineer and home studio experience.
Overall: I was saving for a couple of 8" QSCs when I read a couple professional reviews on the Yamaha DXR series. I found out they were cheaper, more power and could get a 10" speaker in the same size cabinet as the QSC 8". Every Yamaha product I have ever bought was solid, so I took a chance. Could not be happier! I will primarily use them as monitors for a Blues/Rock band, but would have no issues using as front of house either. They sound great and have some nice features depending on how you want to use them (ie; the monitor/FOH switch) They are heavy, but the quality is awesome!

"Lives up to the hype." submitted July 22, 2013

By Wayne Francis in Nashville, TN
Musical Background: Semi-Pro Live Sound Engineer, Club Musician
Music Style: Rock from the Beatles to U2 to Five Finger Death Punch.
Overall: While I do own a trailer full of great PA gear, I didn't buy my DXR10 to use as a part of that system. I bought this speaker to use on stage with both a Line 6 POD HD500 (now an HD500X) and an Eleven Rack. All the reviews I've read on the DXR10 prompted me to buy it over other simular products, specifically the QSC K10 (still an amazing speaker at a higher price point) and the JBL EON510. The DXR allows me to run both units into the speaker and mix them if I want, although I don't mix them. I've practiced with it the last week and last night used it with my band for the first time. It was punchy and crystal clear and has more power than I could ever imagine using. I ORDERED ANOTHER ONE THIS MORNING. I read a lot of articles and blogs about the best way to use amp modelers like the Line 6 POD, Eleven Rack, Zoom G5, Vox ToneLab and others live. Active sseakers are certainly not the only solution, but if you're going that route the Yamaha DXR10 is a great choice.

"Size of 8". Performance of 12"" submitted August 23, 2012

By Tom G in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years. DJ.
Music Style: Hip-hop, rock etc...
Overall: The DXR10 is really compact and looks like a 8" speaker, but gets really loud! This 10" speaker competes well with K12 and PRX612M..or even kills when used with a sub. It is the best 10" powered speaker I have ever listened...amazing!

When you call, mention priority code 15H1-8BW8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976