When you call, mention priority code 1617-NF4W

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha DGX-650

Play Yamaha's detailed piano sounds on 88 Graded Hammer Standard keys. The DGX-650 delivers awesome accompaniment Styles, USB thumb drive recording and more.

"Great Digital Piano" submitted March 7, 2014

By Michael R in Lafayette, LA
Musical Background: Played for 10 years
Music Style: rock and classical
Overall: I received this Digital piano very quickly from Zzounds. It arrived in perfect condition and everything on it worked. Sound quality is very good. I wear hearing aids and they made this thing sound like crap when I first played through the speakers. The fault was my hearing aids as they are programmed to boost treble due to a “dead spot” in my hearing. With headphones on (and no hearing aids) this thing sounds beautiful. The hammer action keys have a bit of a thump to them but no squeaking or obnoxious sound. If you could mute a real piano, it would probably sound the same. I hook it to my iMac for a test with Garage Band. It worked perfectly with no drivers installed. I will say that I prefer the most of the sounds on the DGX-650 over those on Garage Band, but it did add a few good ones. I haven’t tested the sequencer yet, but I will soon. The only thing I can complain about is the settings procedure. You have to press a button and then scroll though all the choices to find what you want. There are no shortcuts for this. Not a real biggie, but changing reverb or touch requires going through this every time. It WILL remember the last thing you selected if you don’t turn off the keyboard. This sucker is heavy weighing in around 49lbs. Get some help putting in on the stand. The stand is super simple to put together, so there’s no concern there. Overall, I give it a 4.5.

"DGX650" submitted March 25, 2014

By Darrell Perkins in Ulysses, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing piano for 50 years, some professionally but mostly at home now
Music Style: rock, country, blues
Overall: I have one of the older models and love it. I own some very expensive keyboards but have this one in my foyer and must say it sounds and feels as good as any keyboard I've ever played.....I highly recommend it

When you call, mention priority code 1617-NF4W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976