When you call, mention priority code 1755-BM7K

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha CP300 88-Key Piano

Bring an acoustic grand to the gig. Yamaha's CP300 stage piano delivers detailed piano voices, an 88-note graded hammer keybed, and full MIDI capabilities.

Overall

"This piano has helped to make me to be a better player." submitted February 5, 2010

Music Style: Blues, Rock & Jazz
Sound: Well, were do I start, this piano feels and sounds like the real thing. The sound quality of the acoustic and vintage electric pianos are extremely accurate and when playing, you can't stop. I have actually improved in my playing skills because I find it easy to play for hours on this thing. It inspires me to play, that's why I bought it after painstaking research. They are relatively cheap for what you get, one thing though, it is not for the light weights since you need to spend plenty of time in the gym to handle this beast, bulky and on the heavy side, but oh well. Ease of Use: If you just use the major preset patches for quick access they are straight forward, however, if you want to record or split the keyboard it is not intuitive and will take the use of the manual and plenty of patience. Yamaha is known for making things confusing on most of their keyboards, this is their weakness. Quality: This piano is built like a world war II tank and about as heavy as one, however the playing characteristics of this keyboard are as good as it gets, really superior quality. Value: You can't beat the value for the amazing quality, this instrument is built to last and has given me trouble free operation for years. The Wow Factor: It looks really good aesthetically, it won't take away from your music room or living room. I found myself practicing and playing on this thing constantly which has greatly improved my playing skills, this piano truly inspires and I am not alone from reading the other reviews. Overall: I won't sell it any time soon since it is a keeper. If you are looking to replace an old upright or grand, this would be the best piano to use since I think it sounds better than most acoustic pianos and never needs tuning.

"Yamaha makes the best digital piano." submitted June 6, 2008

By a customer from chorus.net
Overall
Musical Background: Keyboard performer.
Music Style: New age.
Sound: I have been playing piano for 40 years. This is the best real acoustic piano sound availalbe period. Yamaha builds acoustic pianos, which is probably why. Far superior to the Roland RD 700 series. Feature: The keyboard is the bes feeling on the market. It duplicates the actual feel of a grand piano. Again, far superior to the Roland RD series. Ease of Use: Very, very easy to use and to overlay sounds including built in 16 track recorder. Quality: There is no comparison to Roland or Kawaii for example. Just take a look at the materials used, the keybed, the alignment of the keys. All superior in every way. Value: Price competitive with its closest competitor, the Roland RD series. And better bang for the buck if you are a piano player. Manufacturer Support: Outstanding. Real people actually talk with you on the phone. The Wow Factor: Aesthetics are superior. Overall: Will be using this a lont time.
51 of 54 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"88 Keys up!" submitted March 29, 2007

Music Style: Blues, Funk, Rock
Sound: Sound is fantastic! I can close my eyes and feel like I'm sitting at a grand. Sustain is also Fantastic. Yamaha actually records long sustains instead of digitaly looping it. the 4 peadal inputs is great,even has a half sustain wich I find a bit hard to find on the pedal that comes with it, maby its just me. If you have piano envy this might just do the trick. Feature: I have only one complaint about the piano. The keys are heavy, they are probably considered to be a standard weight. At first it felt fantastic to have a kind of heavy feeling key, but then I started practicing on a conservitory grand piano and the key weight is NIGHT AND DAY. Of course a conservitory piano will cost you 50 to 80 grand easy but I think Yamaha could liten it up a bit. This is a stage piano, not a digital Synt. So its just there to be a piano with a few tricks. You can record, split the keyboard into 4 diffrent sounds. I'll split it into 2 pianos somtimes for some blues songs. All of its sounds are pretty decent but I only use the 2 main piano sounds and the one of the Electric sounds. You can however combine any two sounds by pressing the two sounds you want at the same time. Pretty cool. It has all the outputs that you could need to record. Ease of Use: You can play this out of the box with no problem, I don't modify the sounds themselves but you do have the option. you will have to read the manuel to record a song. But thats just the way things go. Not overly complicated but it doesnt do a ton of diffrent stuff and I wouldn't want it to. Quality: It's a Tank! Definatly road worthy. One warning though ITS HEAVY HEAVY. It does take 2 people to move becase its so large. 1391 x 460 x 170 mm (54-3/4" x 18-1/8" x 6-15/16") 32.5 kg (71 lbs., 10 oz) Value: Cant go wrong if you want this as a performance or recording piano. Manufacturer Support: 3 years parts and labor I belive is what yamaha says. Check out the web site www.yamaha.com the have a cool intro into it. I haven't had to talk to support so I'll just give them a 10 since there isn't a N/A option. The Wow Factor: I would do it all over again. No buyers remorse. As long as your a dedicated pianist this will work for you. If your not a great pianist just start taking lesons and use it and you won't be sorry. Overall: The only complaint is the key weight and that just might be relative to me as described above. I have check out other keyboards since and nothing compares! The only thing that will replace this keyboard is the Next Yamaha CP wich is going to be a few years I imagine.

Yamaha CP300 88-Key Piano Customer Review submitted April 3, 2010

Sound: Probably the most realistic piano sound in any stage piano so far. The closest rival is Roland's RD700sx but the CP300 is much more inspiring. Other samples like the electric piano samples are astounding, I love the "rhodes" sound it has. It could use a jazz organ but still good, since it's a stage piano not a synth. Overall, best stage piano in it's category. One more thing, I personally believe it has a better piano sound than the new motifxs series, literally.

When you call, mention priority code 1755-BM7K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976