When you call, mention priority code 20L-8KJH

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha A3R Guitar

Pick up this Yamaha acoustic-electric and be impressed! The reliable A3R gives you stage-ready sound with its state-of-the-art SRT preamp and pickup system.

"I'm Really Impressed" submitted June 10, 2012

By Allan Truesdell in Key Largo, FL
Musical Background: Professional Musician 20 years
Music Style: Acoustic Rock
Overall: I play acoustic guitar for a living in the Florida Keys. I have a couple Taylors, a Breedlove and several other quality guitars. I bought this because I wanted a guitar for beach gigs and other rough environments that didn't cost alot, but played and sounded good. What I didn't realize at the time was that this guitar would give my instruments that cost MUCH more a real run for their money. The onboard electronics are the best I've ever used. It's become my primary gig guitar, I play it onstage 5-6 shows a week

"Yamaha a3r" submitted January 7, 2014

By mark c in Whitewater, MO
Musical Background: Church player 17 years
Music Style: Christian , blues, etc.
Overall: I bought one of these after looking and playing everything around a grand! $1000.00 and it sounded better and had a better preamp than the rest ! this has the build and finish of a martin costing three times as much. very nice guitar, plays smooth and comes set up ready to play!! p.s. change the strings!!

"OMG!" submitted November 20, 2015

By Thomas Nine in Warner Robins, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, song-writer, beginning pianist, and Harmonica jammer
Music Style: Mostly Christian, variety of rock and country.
Overall: I pride myself on finding top of the line acoustic electrics that are priced at half their competitors. My Seagull Maritime Rosewood SWS is easily worth twice what it costs. My Seagull 12 String sounds like a stringed piano! But... the A3r exceeded all my expectations for less than my Seagull Maritime costs. I would estimate this guitar sounds equitable to a Taylor that costs three times as much. Many of the reviews focus on the incredible preamp system, and indeed, it is the best I own, and very much simulates an open mike amplification. But, the sound of the guitar was absolutely incredible and NO guitar I own (all under 1 grand) comes even close. Bottom line: the A3R is the best kept secret in the music business and completely under the average musicians radar. Don't believe me? Go to a music store and check it out. And... Thank you zZounds for some of the best zero percent interest on the market. It is why I chose your company!

"Yamaha A3R" submitted October 21, 2013

By eric s in west chester, OH
Overall
Musical Background: self taught but have worked with some teachers in the past. I play for personal enjoyment and for friends.
Music Style: rock and country
Overall: This guitar is nothing short of extraordinary. If you are looking for a guitar and desire more "bang for your buck"....this is the guitar for you. Solid rosewood back and sides, low action out of the box, looks fantastic, electric, comfortable neck and a sound that is amazing compared to the previous Yamaha products from the past. I've owned a Martin, Cole Clark, Taylor, Yamaha, and a Guild. For the $$$$ this guitar is as close to the higher end above guitars without the $2K plus price. Not the boom of a Martin or Cole Clark and doesn't have the brightness of a Taylor (which I don't care for at all btw) but it's damn close! Love this guitar. Perfectly priced for the playability and performance that I need at this stage of playing.

"Yamaha A3R" submitted October 21, 2013

By eric s in west chester, OH
Music Style: rock and country

When you call, mention priority code 20L-8KJH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976