When you call, mention priority code 146B-4F6S

Rating and Reviews: X2 Digital XDS95 Wireless

Get mobility without sacrificing sound quality with the Line 6 X2 XDS95 wireless system. The Line 6 X2 XDS95 is an ideal choice for guitarists on the go.

Overall

"Dump your wireless now - this one is better than yours." submitted February 7, 2008

Musical Background: Full time professional touring musician
Sound: Cleaner and clearer than the Shure, AKG and AudioT-echnica's I've tried. Plus, it has a TRS output jack that can be split into one superclean and one instrument-voiced output. No dropouts for over 200 feet from the base. AND TAKE NOTICE OF THIS: when you power off the transmitter pack, there is no need for a squelch control since it's not analog. AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO THUMP WHEN YOU TURN IT OFF AND ON! NOTHING! NADA! Thank god someone has finally addressed this problem with virtually all other wireless rigs. Feature: All that's needed. Nothing that's not. Ease of Use: Excellent visual feedback for what's happening with the groovy blue LEDs that act as signal detector, channel indicator BATTERY LIFE INDICATOR and VU METER! Yes, that's right. It tells you not just if your battery is good until it powers off in mid riff, but actually tells you how many hours of battery life you have left, and shows you your guitar level is weak, too hot or perfect. And the stomp box sized receiver works off my ultra standard Boss PSA style power adapter, no stupid 12 V AC box like some others. Quality: Again, nothing unnecessary about this unit. I've used it on three continents already and it looks and works like the day I bought it. Value: I A/B'd this thing with the group Chicago's guitar tech's two thousand dollar rig, and this thing kicked their butts in both sound quality and ease of use. Only an idiot would spend more to get less. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed support because nothing has gone wrong with it. The Wow Factor: I tried one out for a few weeks to road-test it, and my band bought four more to take the whole stage wireless. Overall: Nady, Shure and all the rest have dropped the ball here. This unit, actually made in the good 'ol USA, brings the wireless guitar into the new millenium. The purpose of a wireless rig is really, really simple: eliminate a guitar cable. That's it. This thing does it effortlessly and reliably.

"Awesome....except for one TINY detail...." submitted November 4, 2007

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: practicing musician
Music Style: pop, rock, modern rock
Sound: It sounds just like being plugged in. I'm no audio expert and years of rockin' may or may not have affected my hearing, but for me it sounds just great. Feature: Have never really needed to use any of the extras that come with this unit. multiple channels, etc. What this unit seriously lacks however, is an AC power adaptor! The batteries just don't last long (at least in the receiver). Had the receiver die on me last night in the middle of the third encore. Granted, it was the third encore, but it was a brand new battery and had about 3.5 hours of actual use on it (I turn it off between sets, of course). I am online now trying to find an adaptor). Other than that though...Just plug it in and rock on! Note that...the manual says "rechargeable" batteries will last even less time. so plan on two 9 volts per show (at ten bucks for a 4 pack of batterries that is going to add up) Ease of Use: As I said...plug it in, turn it on and Rock! Quality: As other eviewers have said...it feels kind of cheap being plastic and all, but I can't really complain as it hasnever given me any trouble. Connections are secure, battery covers screw down (on receiver) ad clip securely on transmiter. Plus, the plastic keeps the weight way low which, I suspect, is why they chose platic. Value: I got this on sale, considerably less than what they are charging now. However, I would still buy it at the curent price (three bones) Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it. The Wow Factor: Whatever, no one sees it during a show as it sits behind my amp. Anyway, at a show, nobody is worried about how "Sexy" your wireless transmitter is (transmitter fits nicely in back pocket of jeans) Overall: Overall, I am really happy with the unit. the ONLY reason I give it nine is because of the missing adaptor. I really wish it came with the adaptor. Now it will probably run another fifty bucks to get one. Still...if the unit were stolen I would definitely buy another (and order the adaptor at the same time)

"The BEST of the best." submitted July 14, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician & Home studio
Music Style: Rock!
Sound: This thing really does sound and perform like a good cable..... even with a bass! No loss of bottom end, sizzling top end, best wireless unit I've ever used. Feature: I wish it were metal instead of plastic, but the plastic is pretty beefy. It's taken some abuse so far with no problems. Ease of Use: Plug-n-play! Quality: So far, NO problems. Value: Worth every penny, even at twice the price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use them, don't expect to. The Wow Factor: Looks cool. I love the blue LED's. Overall: I won't waste my time looking for something better, this is IT. If it were stolen, I'd buy another one.

"If you need to roam - this is THE wireless!" submitted July 13, 2007

By a customer from chriscraig.com
Musical Background: Active Musician and Recording Engineer
Music Style: Alternative Pop
Sound: This is the third wireless system I've tried. After the first two, I went back to cables. I just couldn't stand the companding problems I experienced with the others. The X2 is the closest thing to hardwire you could possibly get. Transparent sound in every way, no interference, and best of all, all of the punch and dynamics of a wired connection. Feature: Plug it in between your guitar and amp/pedal board and push the ON buttons. The only reason you need tweaks on other systems is because they don't sound good. You can change frequencies, but I haven't had to. Ease of Use: It can't get any simpler. The only thing I'd change is the cable system between the transmitter and guitar. Give me a straight 1/4" cable option here. Quality: I'm giving it a 10, even though as others have stated, it's a piece of plastic. However, I've been on some really big stages lately and in and out of our rehearsal studio and it's lived up to being thrown into bags, my pedal board case, etc. Value: I looked at systems that cost twice as much, so if you think that $350 is a lot for a guitar wireless system, think again. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had a reason to talk with them. The Wow Factor: It fits neatly on my pedal board and clamps to my strap. It has sexy blue leds. Yeah, it's cool. Overall: I don't anticipate ever buying a different system - this does it's job perfectly.

"X2 takes up where the X-Wire left off" submitted February 6, 2007

By a customer from briantimpe.com
Overall
Music Style: rock, jazz, metal, dance, funk, fusion...
Sound: Sounds the same as when I'm plugged in directly with a good cable. It's as good as the original X-Wire (which I also owned). Feature: It's been on two gigs and several rehearsals already and I've been *trying* to get interference problems. So far I have not been able to make it have static/transmission problems/drop outs. It just works. Period. Ease of Use: Plug it in and go. It doesn't get any easier. Quality: The plastic makes me a little nervous but it's not like it should be stepped on and thrown around. The clip that holds the transmitter on your belt/strap/whatever kind of sucks. That could have been designed better but there are very easy ways around that little problem. Value: This unit destroys all other wireless units at any price. Period. Even the super high end units I've tried don't sound as good as this.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Wireless Setup at a Great Price" submitted February 15, 2011

Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: I have been playing through an older lower-end UHF system that worked fine, but I needed another wireless since I started playing in a second band. This wireless system works as well or better than my first system which I'm still happy with. The Line 6 sound is clear, with plenty of range from bass notes to highs and seem to have more "sparkle" then my first setup. All notes come through clean and transparent. I've had no interference problems after three gigs and twice as many practice sessions. Range is pretty good, but seems to be more susceptible than my older UHF unit to walls or other solid obstructions between the transmitter and receiver. I'm sure that more expensive systems may have more tweaks to make them sound better in different situations, so that's why I didn't rate this a 10. Feature: Feature wise, this is pretty basic. The best features are 1) The ability to switch up to 5 different channels (especially nice if you have two of these). 2) The led meter is handy for seeing how much guitar output is being picked up by the receiver 3) The battery meter. It's not real accurate and tends show a faster drain once it gets off full, but good enough to keep you from getting embarrassed at a gig. I wish there was a gain control on the unit to help level out the output from various guitars. Battery life on the transmitter seems to be a bit less than advertised (about 6 hours). I wish that it used less expensive AA batteries instead of 9V. Ease of Use: The receiver is pedal sized,so I just treat it like a pedal on the pedal board. Basically, just mount it on the board on the input side of the signal chain and then run the pedal board output cable to you amp. I use power from the pedal board to power the receiver. Once it's hooked up, it just work. Putting the receiver that low may reduce range, but I've not had an issue with this during performances. The channels automatically syc. to channel 1 but you can override that if you need to. The clip on the transmitter works nicely when mounted upside down on my guitar strap buckle. Quality: The packaging is very nice. The unit is plastic but seems to be sturdy enough, especially y if you take care of your gear when doing load-up and load outs. My unit came with what appears to be an upgraded cable. It's pretty heavy duty and I'm not worried about it's reliability. This would be a 10 if they were metal cases. Value: What a deal! After about a month of using this, I liked it so much, and it was so affordable I bought a second unit to use with my main band. My older UHF unit is now being transferred to free up my acoustic guitar from a cable. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with them. It's worked great so far. Good rating because I don't expect any problems. The Wow Factor: It's actually kind of boring. Lots of blue LED blinking lights (meter level) do put on a nice show. Overall: This is great unit at a great price. I love the pedal sized receiver and the sound quality I get from these. I looked over a lot of different models before choosing this unit, and I'm glad I did. They are affordable enough that I could get one for each pedal rig I own. This saves me time during set ups and provides the flexibility to have multiple wireless guitar setups since the transmitters work on either receiver.

"Line 6 Nuff said" submitted June 6, 2011

Musical Background: active hobbyist
Music Style: metal to classical
Sound: If you own anything else , Your wasting your time . I have tried 4 different wireless systems and line 6 by far blows the rest out of the water! for the price you cant beat the quality of and ease of this system. I highly recommend this product. Feature: 5 different channels and no issues at all Ease of Use: plug it in add 9v to remote unit and your done good to go Quality: line 6 nuff said Value: cheaper and better the most out there Manufacturer Support: No problems but if you need them they are there The Wow Factor: looks good and is pretty compact Overall: years to come 10 10 10 10 10 10 all execellent marks for line 6 again i have never had any probs with their products and hopefully never will. would recommend this and any other line6 product over just about everything else out there

"Replace the receiver clip and this is virtually flawless!" submitted December 19, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Classic/Country Rock, Pop, Film, Games
Sound: Not sure I could ask for better sound. This unit seems to be doing a bit of pre-amping, and that's a good thing. The range is impressive also. No change in the sound from at least 60' away. Feature: Switchable channels is great and the three-mode indicator lights are a nice touch. Ease of Use: Plug them in, turn them on, they work. No E.E. degree required! Quality: This is the only area where this unit falters, and it's an important one. The clip design on the receiver is next to worthless. On its second use, the spring clip kept popping out of the holes on the unit, leaving the receiver dangling by the cord. Also, there's no reason why this unit should come with a choice of either straight or right-angle 1/4'' plugs. Value: Despite the clip problem, which is fairly easily corrected with a solid pair of needle-nose pliers and some imagination, this unit is an excellent value. Manufacturer Support: No idea - haven't used them. The Wow Factor: Superior to the rest from all I've read. For the price, that makes this a 'must have', IMHO. Overall: Solid construction, batteries don't wimp out after an hour, and the sound is excellent. I'm a happy owner!

"GREAT DEAL!" submitted February 22, 2011

By a customer from stny.rr.com
Musical Background: Worship Leader
Music Style: Praise and Worship and Contemporary Christian
Sound: The sound quality is great, as good as if my (Taylor) acoustic was plugged in directly to the PA. The only thing that I would recommend is to use a 9v adaptor with the receiving unit as opposed to a 9v battery, as the battery tends to be used up quickly. This unit works great with a guitar pedal in line between it and the PA. My bass player also tried it out and liked what he heard. Feature: The only thing that I would add to this unit is a 9v adaptor. Ease of Use: Very easy to use! Quality: For the price you can't beat it! It is well made. Value: The best deal I have seen! Overall: I expect to be using this for quite some time and when I wear it out will buy another one.... maybe even before I wear it out!

"Great wireless at a ridiculous price." submitted April 26, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician (100+ jobs/year)
Music Style: Rock/Pop
Sound: Excellent, transparent sound. You want to stay within about 60' and line-of-sight with this unit though. But if you're signal gets weak, you don't get the ugly noise like you would with and analog unit. Instead it just starts dropping out. Take a step or two back towards the stage and it comes right back in. Feature: Two buttons: on/off and channel select. Did not come with a power supply, but I added it to my pedal board. Works perfectly because of the stomp box size. Ease of Use: Turn it on and go. Default channel worked fine for me, but you can choose from 5 digital channels. Quality: It's all plastic, but again since it's mounted on my pedal board, out of the way, it's not a problem. Not sure I'd want to just have it floating around on the floor though. Value: Seriously, at this price??? You could by 2 or three for the cost of one other unit. Manufacturer Support: Not needed. The Wow Factor: Cool ice-blue LEDs. Other than that, how sexy can a wireless be? Overall: Love it!

"The Best Wireless For Bass I've Ever Used!" submitted May 2, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Recording Engineer
Music Style: Classic Rock, Funk, R&B, Blues
Sound: THE BEST wireless for BASS I've ever used! My five string sounds hardwired! Feature: Everything you need (I bought a power supply separately, which I highly recommend) for plug and play. Ease of Use: Very simple, just plug and play. If you have more than one in the Band just choose different frequencies. Done. Quality: Very small and light weight. I already had a case for my last wireless system so I was all set. Value: If this one broke or was stolen and I couldn't get it back, I would buy another. Manufacturer Support: No need so far

"little wonder" submitted December 11, 2009

Overall
Music Style: salsa, merengue, latin jazz, rumba, rock, alternative
Sound: i feel no diference betwen a cable and this thing, i'm really pleased with the sound i'm getting out of it, maybe my music ear is kind of rough, i play salsa, merengue and all kinds of latin rithms and playing bass with this type of music, lack of tone is not an option my ibanez soundgear and atk, haven't lost tone or character in fact it sounds more warm and rich, with this device Feature: very useful, specially the battery indicator Ease of Use: !!!! a piece of cake !!!! read the instructions, standar procedure though Quality: the plastic housing seems weak, put it isnt' at all, besides it is a great, because is so light weight and that's a plus Value: there are devices, 2 or 3 times more, and wont' be as good as this worth every penny Manufacturer Support: no need The Wow Factor: it looks weired, and tiny but is a little wonder an oustanding piece of technology my guitar players, are desperated to get one of this babes they already know wath they want for chrismas Overall: i very happy with this purchase i lost or stolen, i'd buy another one as soon as posible but i agree with the other reviews, it should come with a power supply standar

"decent value for the price" submitted December 13, 2009

By a customer from Jrehanek.com
Musical Background: Active musician, Recording Engineer
Music Style: Various
Sound: It sounds fine. The range, IMO is spotty and about half of what I expected. Nearly any obstruction causes the signal to crack up beyond 50 feet, including a dance floor full of people. Feature: It's surprisingly light, and I'm somewhat concerned about its durability. We do 80-90 shows a year, so for two bucks a show in a year I guess i could just buy a new one if it breaks. Ease of Use: the user interface is very simple, 5 channels, click to select. Easy peasy. I like being able to change the channels easily during the show, it gives me the ability to use only one tuner in my setup for acoustic and electric. I just click the button, tune, then go back to the other channel. Quality: I wouldn;i say its a well made unit. I bought two of them at the same time, funny story, the contents of one box were all made in china, in the other box the transmitter was made in USA (pre line 6 buyout I would imagine) and the receiver was made in china. There's not much to the transmitter or reciever, literally they weigh just a few ounces each. Value: For the money, I think it's a decent value. A little steel wouldn't hurt it though... Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: I have to have a wireless, and this one works well enough. Overall: I'll use it until it breaks, which I hope will be a while, but I'm not convinced.

"BUY THIS!!!!! You won't regret it." submitted April 27, 2011

By a customer from Gmail.com
Music Style: METAL
Sound: Great sound, no lack or humm from UHF or VHF. response is sopt on. I love it because I can thrash around and don't have to worry about it falling off, the clip does suck but just slip it in a pocket and you'll be fine,other than that for the price buy it. Quality: Great product just the clip is cheap that's why I gave it a 9 but easy fix so.

"If you have been thinking of wireless.... I highly suggest this... take it home or on a gig..... and see for yourself..." submitted May 9, 2011

Overall
Sound: I run my strat through several stomp boxes, so if there was any difference in the sound, I figured I could make adjustments.... But as far as I am concerned, it sounds the same as wired..... I use rechargeable batteries in the transmitter.... AC adaptor for receiver.... or you will go through a ton of batteries... although the manual discourages using rechargeable batteries.... The metal clip to hold it to your strap... in my opinion is a nightmare..... and I took it off, got a Neotech Wireless Pouch.... The battery door on the transmitter fits very tight... and I cringe every time I have to open or close it to replace the battery.... so as long as it is in the pouch, I don't snap the battery door shut...... It feels like if every time I replaced the battery and had to open and close that door.... it is going to break..... another thing.... if by chance the battery goes dead at the wrong time..... keep an extra handy and you can swap them out fast with the door partially open.. At this price it is fantastic if you take care of it, and don't need to get farther than 50-75 feet away from the transmitter..... Feature: Did not come with the ac adapter..... Would have liked a better quality cable.... with a 90 Degree jack for a strat..... Would have liked to have a backup battery in the receiver... in case the ac adaptor went out... but, this will use the battery first before switching to the power supply... Ease of Use: Put in the battery, and ac adaptor, plug it in.... push the on button of the receive and transmitter.... and ready to go... could not be easier..... Quality: Everything about it was great.... except... the material of the case seem to be not very durable..... feels like thin plastic.... The packaging is good for display in the store.... but not to take to gigs.... I found a solid plastic box about the same size as the box this came in... Took the foam from the retail box... put it in and it it is a perfect and safe storage... and room for extra batteries... etc.. Value: For the money, you can't beat it... Manufacturer Support: Don't think I will need any support The Wow Factor: Fair Overall: Love it.. just as long as the plastic doesn't crack... or the cable has a problem.....

"GREAT!" submitted January 4, 2008

Overall
Sound: This device is very versatile and can pull off any sound frequency!! Feature: I mean this unit is very simple but its not the looks that matter. Ease of Use: Plug in and Play...simply stated! Value: I Love it and gig with it constantly Manufacturer Support: Reason i give a 9 is the battery life i need a power cable for this because batteries drain in this thing. Overall: BUY THIS WIRELESS

X2 Digital XDS95 Wireless Customer Review submitted July 6, 2009

Music Style: everything
Sound: Very,Very close to using a high quality cable. Quality: Seems well constructed.I don't know what the one reviewer is referring to as far as the cable screwing/locking in to the transmitter-no problems at all with this... Value: Tried more expensive units that don't sound nearly as good. Manufacturer Support: no need for it-don't expect to have to.Sometimes simplier is better. Overall: years

"VERY VERY GOOD! THE BEST!" submitted March 29, 2011

Overall
Sound: This sounds actually BETTER than a wired setup! I LOVE the freedom it affords with NO LOSS in sound quality on stage! It really is QUIET! VERY QUIET! No unwanted noises or static of any kind! I thought I would try it for the cheap price after reading all the reviews and it is really "THE WIRELESS" for PROS! I can't say enough! GET ONE! They have gone up since I purchased mine but still VERY CHEAP! Manufacturer Support: Well support for Line 6 is really TERRIBLE and nobody around me will work on any LINE 6 EQUIPMENT! Even the shop contracted to work on Line 6 REFUSED TO WORK ON MY POD PRO! Thank God it was nothing and I was able to repair it myself! As long as this keeps working all is fine!

X2 Digital XDS95 Wireless Customer Review submitted February 7, 2011

Musical Background: Bass guitarist and pro soundman
Sound: I play bass guitar and this unit is perfect.No dropouts and the frequency response is outstanding.

"Product Love Hate Relationship" submitted January 13, 2008

Music Style: R&B - Top 40 - Smooth Jazz -
Sound: This unit is much cleaner then my Sennheiser unit Feature: The transmitter and receiver are great in that it is small and no antennas to break however it is easy to mistaken the on off button with the channel selection switch. So what ends up happening is you change channels the have to set it back. X2 could have done a better design. There are not enough male threads protruding out of the transmitter to mate to the female threads on the cable. Why advertise the locking cable feature when X2 cannot control the plus or minus specification of male threads protruding out of the transmitter. This situation can cause thread stripping. I am in process of taking up this warranty issue with X2 Wireless. Will soon see how they address my issue and regain my customer satisfaction. Ease of Use: Turn it on, plug in and play. Quality: Sorry I can't give them a 10 as of yet wiil soon see. I truly can't believe that X2 would not consider the cable lock down issue as a serious quality issue and run the risk of bad product reputation/reviews. Manufacturer Support: I Fed-X the unit from Michigan to California so the unit could be repaired and returned before the next set of gigs the following week. I did receive it back in time however the unit was returned and I have the same exact problem: the locking cable DOES NOT WORK and I continue to get disconnected intermittently during the course of the performance. X2 said the problem might be that my cable end threads may be stripped thus not locking into the transmitter. Wrong answer, prior to sending the unit I purchased a new cable, guess what same problem. Overall: If I lost or the unit or it was stolen, I would purchase another unit providing they corrected the cable locking feature.

"Good wireless; hard on batteries" submitted May 20, 2011

Musical Background: Active professional musician
Music Style: Country, Jazz
Sound: It has the best quality sound transmission and reproduction of any wireless unit I have used Feature: Although a completely usable package, the unit is a battery monger. A 9 volt battery will be consumed for each unit (transmitter and receiver) for every gig. It does not come with a 110vac power supply for the base thereby reducing battery consumption to the transmitter only. I'm not happy about the body pack transmitter but it does perform better than the bug transmitter used by others (the bug transmitter isn't as bad on batteries, either). The X2 cable from the instrument to the body pack is a very strange wiring scheme and I had to destroy the factory cable to determine what they were doing in order to make a cable I could use (I play violin/fiddle). Their factory replacement cables through their accessory page from their website was $45 (OUCH!). ZZounds did not offer their cable accessories. Ease of Use: Satisfacory Value: It is a very good wireless for the money. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to pursue support yet. Overall: I would keep this until a found a unit that performs as well and has a more compact transmitter (like a bug transmitter)

"f-ing awesome" submitted December 5, 2007

Overall
Sound: the sound is simply amazing. It is the same or probibly even better than if you use a regular cable Ease of Use: everything is easy to use it is basically plug in and play The Wow Factor: the color is kind of dull and boring Overall: I dont think i will ever need a diffrent system

"BUY THIS SHIZZLE!!!" submitted January 24, 2009

By a customer from YAHOO>COM
Overall
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN, RECORDING ENGINEER, ALL OF THE ABOVE...
Music Style: METAL, HARD ROCK, ROCK,
Sound: For the price its most def the chillist product out there!!! It delivers a great sound where you wont be able to tell the diff from the unit or your guitar cable!!! Feature: No great features but what kinda of features would u want on a wireless system??? It already has a battery and channel indicator wat else would you need??? perhaps a cup holder!!! lol Ease of Use: 1.Plug in battery 2.plug in to guitar and amp. 3. turn on and jam!!! Quality: Well I wish it would of been made out of some tougher material but ehh at least its light... the only thing i hate is the strap holder is whack but nothing a little taped cant fix!!! I just taped it to my strap haha Value: FREAKIN GET ONE!!! Manufacturer Support: I have'nt had the need to reach them yet and its been a year since I first bought it... The Wow Factor: PERFECT LOOK!!! Overall: GO BUY ONE!!!

"Time to get this working in Asia!!" submitted December 13, 2009

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: Alternative
Sound: This doesnt work!! Its got awful interference all over. I live in Korea and for some reason the unit has intereference with radio signals and at times I am able to hear other walky talky sounds! How can line 6 come out with a product of this sort???? Feature: its got the features but doesnt work in my country Quality: horrible quality and this product eats batteries for breakfast!!! Manufacturer Support: Line 6 hasnt responded with anything substantial. "Line 6 X2 XDS 95 is not approved in Asia" is the one line response I get!!!

X2 Digital XDS95 Wireless Customer Review submitted March 26, 2008

Overall
Feature: It should include the AC adapter. It eats batteries. Ease of Use: Easy to use Quality: Its average. Value: I think it's overpriced. Manufacturer Support: Have not neede support yet. The Wow Factor: Its a basic product. Overall: It works good but it goes through batteries like crazy

"This X2 Guitar Wireless sytem performs perfect for live performances and is Crystal clear just as you would be plugging into cab" submitted August 8, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Pro Player, Guitar Tech & Repair, Sound Tech, Guitar & PA Gear Consultant
Music Style: Rock, Blues & Country
Sound: Sound Quality is Perfect Just like your plugged in with a Cord. No drop off's unless you go around a wall. Wireless is Great. Works Great with whatever you plug it into. I use this going into a Digitech RP350. Works great in studio and in live settings. In my the Reciever should be in a metal case instead of plastic and a power supply should come with it standard. Feature: Should come standard with a 9V power wall wart. Best feature is that it works perfectly. Worst feature is that it eats 9V batteries. Should have been made to use AAA or AA batteries. Make it out of aluminum and you'll really have a winner. Metal Strap holder should be better or a strap pouch holder should be included. Ease of Use: Very Easy Plug and Play. Push a few buttons No Worries. Quality: Make the casings out of aluminum and you'll really have a winner. Metal Strap holder should be better or a strap pouch holder should be included. I use a study cell phone holder pouch for the transmitter and devised a special velcro strap for the transmitter also. Should last long but you must take care of your gear. Another good thing is that your amps don't POP when you turn it on & off. Value: Works as good as the best UHF units. No worries inside or outside. Worth it to me for the current price. Manufacturer Support: Works Great Don't Need to Call Anyone The Wow Factor: The Cool Blue Flashing Lights are Very Cool. Battery level indicator is an excellent feature. Plan on a new battery for the transmitter ever 4 hours. DO NOT USE CHEAPO Batteries Buy the Good ones. Overall: Only time will tell on how long these last. Hopefully for at least 3 years! I would replace it if broken or stolen immediately. Works Perfect and it's very compact and easy to use. Would be nice to know you really have to get a 9V PS for the reciever because it really eats Batteries faster than the transmitter. Best thing is it Really Works perfectly. Worst thing is the Transmitter strap holder but that is very easy to modify by just using either velcro or use a cell phone pouch holder.

When you call, mention priority code 146B-4F6S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976