When you call, mention priority code 15ZG-QXTB

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Relay G90 Wireless

Ditch your analog system for the superior sound and full-range technology of the Line 6 Relay G90 digital wireless guitar system.

"Best Wireless Unit....PERIOD!!!!" submitted September 28, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician/Recording Musician
Music Style: Metal
Sound: This thing is the BEST!!!! i have played on MANY wireless setups before and I always found the tone to be lacking a bit, you would have to eq your tone again to get it CLOSE to what it would be wired, but not with this baby!!! sounds great straight out of the box and i will be using this thing till it craps out on me!!! Feature: Front/rear antenna hook ups, 12 channels, custom LED selection, battery indicator on receiver, LED and on the user screen. Would've like to have had a thicker cable and an additional angled input but im not complaining! I also like how the mini xlr type end of the input locks in the receiver. Ease of Use: Straight out of the box, plug n play! 'nuff said! Quality: Im kinda shady on this aspect as where i just received it yesterday so time will tell, but the compenents seem top notch, its ALL metal and made in USA. Value: This thing could easily sell for twice as much for anyone series about going wireless. There literally is NO TONE LOSS AT ALL!!! thats my biggest pro to this unit, i dont even use the cable sim, sounds rad without it. If there are any cons i can give to this is that the battery life doesnt quite last as long as 8hrs and it doesnt come with an additional angled input, but hey, there are ways around that!!! Manufacturer Support: Cant vouch here, time will tell. If it turns out to be as good as it looks/sounds then there should be no need for customer support for this one! The Wow Factor: C'mon, its black brushed face plate, multiple color LED display....... Overall: If something happened to this thing i would be way down about it because it is just so gnarly!!!Overall i am extremely happy with this and will never be grounded by another cable again!!!

"Cut The Cord And Add This Unit To Your Rig" submitted August 25, 2012

By Keith Zelinski in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: Professional, 25+ years, Bass, Guitar,
Music Style: Rockabilly, Hellbilly, Blues, Country, Rock n Roll
Sound: The sound quality is great! I have never had any issue with signal drop or loss on tone. I play bass and it reproduces my sound perfectly. Feature: This unit is made for the road. Remember gear does not get ruined and damaged sitting in your living room. But from the room to the car, car to gig, gig to car, car to living room ect... this unit has so far taken the abuse really well! You will find no plastic on this unit (G90) and that means quality and road worthiness if you play out. I love the digital display that tells you how much battery life you have left!! Ease of Use: For me it was plug and play to easy!! If you have any questions the manual and you tube are a great place to have you questions answered. Quality: Looks great!! Metal casing! I should get years of use out of this unit and I play over 100 + shows a year! Value: All in all you get what you pay for... quality...This is a great product it works great, reliable and looks fantastic in the rack! If you play out, and use a rack this is the unit for you! Manufacturer Support: I have not deal with them at all.. The Wow Factor: I hate, HATE Cords. I love the freedom to move around without worrying about tripping on a cable. It is really great in those small clubs jammed in a corner no worries about tripping. Overall: I am old school and tour a lot so I love a Rack, for ease of setup and portability this is the unit for you.

"Go for it, unless you want to set it next to your pedal board, this is the one you want. (I have the g90 and the g30, now the g3" submitted June 9, 2010

Musical Background: pro musician
Music Style: jazz, rock, alt, ect. ect.
Sound: Easy to setup, and personalize. The sound is clear, and the battery life is long. You can change the power output to save battery life. It feels very durable, and well... I can't say enough about this unit. Feature: I do wish it had the 1/4 inch jack on the transmitter like the g30 unit does, but I still love it. Ease of Use: Easy to use, enough said. Quality: Solid, metal case. Value: It wasn't an impulse buy, but in the end I am glad I spent the extra cash for it. Manufacturer Support: Don't know yet. The Wow Factor: Needs more blue LEDS, they are hot right now. Overall: I used lesser systems for a long time, so probably use this for years.

"Line 6 G90 should I spend the money?" submitted June 12, 2012

By Keith Z in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: Bass, 25+years. Professional, 60+ gig per year
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Country, Rockabilly, Hellbilly
Overall: Well in the words of you get what you pay for...this unit lives up to statement..I play bass and this unit is fantastic sounds great. I am on the road so I need something that is durable and built to last. Time will tell.. No plastic with this unit just good old fashion metal. I mounted my G-90 in a ATA case for added protection and the all metal trans has a great display telling you how much battery life you have left. No more guess work and you save on batteries but not replacing them every show. You will never be out of range with this unit. I had a experienced sound man comment how great it sounded. No signal loss or drop out..You get what you pay for... Plug it in and start playing!

"Digital wireless takes guitar to next level" submitted December 30, 2010

By a customer from lifesignsllc.com
Musical Background: Professional musician
Music Style: Rock, Progressive Metal
Sound: The Relay G90 is crystal clear and passes all the nuances of playing through without issue. It performs flawlessly and is linkable to additional G90s. The unit also has a cable mode which I don't use. I like the sound I get out of the unit without the cable mode. Feature: The unit comes with a multichannel (12 to be exact) transmitter, Guitar cable, rack mount receiver, antennae, BNC terminators and power cables. The manual that comes in the box sucks! You have to have online access to line 6 to get the appropriate manual so you can figure out how to set it up properly. Ease of Use: Product is easy to use and program once you have the correct manual downloaded from Line 6. Quality: Bulletproof! All metal chassis for the receiver. All metal case on the transmitter. Why can't other manufacturers do this???? Value: Can't order a back up transmitter without going to the cheaper one that comes with the G30. If you have a dual guitar set up they recommend two systems! Ouch that can be expensive for a club musician or semi-pro. Manufacturer Support: I'm giving support a 5 as the manuals in the box are insufficient for setting up the system the right way. And to get support with any line 6 product you have the online "Community support." The Wow Factor: The digital TX/RX is great. It takes wireless guitar to the next level. Overall: I expect that this wireless unit will provide at least 3 to 5 years of service. Wat I hate about this is that I am going to have to go out and buy another one here soon to support multiple guitars. That's a real bummer and I don't buy the Line 6 corporate line that they can't keep up on production of transmitters to meet demand. I work in the technology industry and meeting demand is simply a case of economics. Whether the manufacturer is willing to provide additional units (which by the way drives down the cost of manufacture on a per unit basis). Instead I see this as a way to get customers who can afford higher end gear to buy multiples to meet their requirements.

"G90 is best of the best" submitted July 15, 2014

By Mark F in Milwaukee, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player for 40 years, play out couple times a month with other old guys who just can't quit.
Music Style: Old Rock, New Rock, Hard Rock
Overall: Easiest to use, and best sound quality of any wireless system I have ever used. It took longer to bolt unit into rack than it did to setup and get great sound. Range is fantastic, no signal drop out. Wish I had bought sooner.

"G90 Sounds great....but" submitted August 31, 2013

By greg m in Eugene, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Professional (40 years plus playing)
Music Style: Rock, Christian
Overall: I have found the G90 to have exceptional sound. It preserves everything that I hear using a direct cable. But that's where it ends....The transmitters eats batteries. I replace them often and even though the battery indicator says it is two thirds full, expect it to die when you are playing live. You have to replace batteries at the beginning of each show. Also, the cable is cheap that comes with it. Additionally, I have had the plastic retaining washer on the transmitter cable input break rendering the transmitter useless for keeping the cable in. A second transmitter costs two hundred dollars! For a system that costs six hundred dollars...Put some metal into the connectors and give us a decent cable....I mean, really... The sound is great, but not very durable....

When you call, mention priority code 15ZG-QXTB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976