When you call, mention priority code 174R-0PJN

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Relay G30 System

Break free from your amp and pedalboard -- and rock out without tripping over your cable -- with the low-profile Relay G30 digital wireless guitar system.

"Amazing!" submitted March 25, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Punk
Sound: Wonderfull sound! i was expecting that it would take away the sound from my amp, but it didn't! I was playing in the other room, upstairs, and even outside and my tone wasn't affected (until i went over the range) i was very suprised that the tone sounded just like using wires! Feature: Cable tone switches, battery life, channel selector, power source, etc. Everything that you would need for a wireless system Ease of Use: Plug it in and play! It's as easy as that! Quality: My only worry about the G30 is that the reciever is made out of plastic. Even though it seems that it would hold up, i am still worried. If you take care of your gear though, you won't have a problem with the G30 Value: Great product for the money! if someone stole this i would definately buy another one in a heartbeat Manufacturer Support: N/A I've never had to deal with Line 6, but my guess is that they would be right there for you The Wow Factor: Who doesn't want a wireless!?! You get the wireless freedom that you've been wanting without sacrificing the tone of your amp Overall: I was very pleased with the G30 and i will be keeping this product for many years to come...I will recommened that you get rechargable batteries though. Even though they last for 8 hours, you will be going through lots of money buying batteries
43 of 44 people (97.73%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"G30 Wireless Review" submitted November 14, 2012

By Ernest Lewis in Bakersfield, CA
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Hillbilly Rock, Americana, Acoustic, Folk, Bluegrass, Country, Rock
Overall: I am satisfied with the G30. I have no loss of tone, plenty of bandwidth to roam and a simple piece of equipment to add to my collection. I recommend purchasing the product, especially since the price is right for what you'll receive. Note: The unit is made of a durable plastic. Thus far, I have not had any issues with it breaking. Also, such is the case with other digital units, it goes through batteries quickly, bring extra AA's if you are planning to use it during long gigs.

"Worth the $$, sound adjustment is necessary" submitted December 27, 2011

Music Style: metalcore punk rock
Sound: This product will change your tone!!!! It does what's it says it does, it doesn't rob your tone it makes everything brighter and less compressed. For you hardcore metal players, you will have to cut mid and treble on your amp. This wireless kills any compression, so if you're into active pick up chunk and thrash, buyer Beware. Feature: The cable sim doesn't make a noticeable difference at all. Ease of Use: Plug and play... monkeys can hook it up and use it. Quality: Light weight and plastic means, DONT DROP THE TRANSMITTER! TRUST ME! Value: You get what you pay for, worth the money! Manufacturer Support: Have dealt with l6 before, as long as your product is registered with them you're good to go Overall: Probably one of the best wireless systems out for the $$, would recommended the g50 tho.

"An ideal wireless!" submitted May 27, 2011

Musical Background: Active touring musician
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Classical
Sound: I tried comparing the difference between the G30 and cable. Honestly i don't hear much of a difference. I'm glad the sound isn't drained or anything like that. Sounds great! Feature: Overall its excellent! I'm glad there's no antenna on this. Probably the only modification that could be done is to the battery compartment. It feels a little flimsy. Like it can break any moment if not handled properly. But then again, most professional artists themselves would tape it to keep it extra secured. Ease of Use: Perfect! It cannot be anymore easier. Quality: Nice design. Its nice and light yet feels durable. Value: Reasonable Manufacturer Support: I never had any issues on it to be able to comment. The Wow Factor: It works the way i want it to. Light weight, simple to use and looks attractive. Overall: I hope it works as long as possible. It it spoils, i sure would get a new one. Or probably a G50, where the signal range is wider.

"Great Product" submitted October 2, 2014

By Andrew S in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Musician and Orchestra teacher with over 20 years experience
Music Style: classical, jazz, heavy metal, rock, blues, etc.
Overall: I've used wireless in the past and haven't ever been fully satisfied. I always felt I was giving up tone for convenience, especially on bass guitar. Having this on a pedal board with other pedals was something I always thought made more sense and to my ear there isn't any tone loss. If I was to make one complaint it would be the battery life of the AA batteries. I'm going to try rechargables because 8 hours isn't all that great and I don't want them going out at a gig so fresh batteries at shows will be a must.

"Line 6 G30 rocks" submitted October 12, 2014

By Scott R in Carmichatl, CA
Musical Background: Garage band
Overall: The wireless pack is small and very convenient. I have not heard any outside noises within a range of about 30 feet. I think it sounds better than my cables! The batteries last about 8-10 hours so get a set of rechargeables. Overall-great buy.

"Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System" submitted July 20, 2012

By Matt Cary in St. Michael, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 28 years... electric guitar and bass, I play professionally (but part time), 2-3 gigs/ month
Music Style: classic rock, pop, country, rock n' roll, blues (a bit), modern rock, ballads
Overall: I'd recommend this wireless to any guitarist or bassist out there! It's affordable, and it doesn't change your guitar's sound unlike so many wireless units out there. I've only gigged with it 3-4 times so far but reliability doesn't seem to be a concern yet. Two minor gripes... I'd like the receiver's signal and battery lights to be a little brighter for outdoor daytime gigs, and the transmitter would benefit from being made of something more solid than plastic... like aluminum, maybe? Of course that would drive up the price. Other than that, it's a keeper-

"Great Wireless System" submitted February 7, 2014

By Sean C in Sandy, UT
Musical Background: Playing for 30 years, Bass Guitar, I play in a local band
Music Style: Good old fashioned hard rock, blues rock.
Overall: My first wireless system and I must say this unit is an excellent buy. Got this a month ago right before our gig and WOW the sound is superb and the range is fantastic. I still had signal halfway out of the parking lot at the club and it was an easy 80 feet outside, and that's going through multiple concrete walls. The other reviews about the transmitter having a very cheesy battery door are correct. A very small slider tab holds the door down and it is a pretty tight fit. But all aside if you take care not to drop the unit or abuse it I do not see a problem with this unit. Have had no issues as of yet with signal loss and I really believe this sounds better than having a cable. For the money this is a very nice system.

"The Line 6 Wireless Guitar Systems Rock" submitted March 2, 2014

By Phat Tony in Shreveport, LA
Overall
Musical Background: been playing guitar since the Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan way back when
Music Style: classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, shock rock,metal
Overall: I had a different wireless "brand x" which worked ok when playing straight to an amp. Adding a few pedals/pedalboard and it wasn't strong enough to push the signal. I hesitated to buy the Line 6 thinking that all wireless guitar systems would have the same problem, however with the zZounds return policy, I figured I'd give it a go. End result - satisfaction - now I have 2 of these Line 6 wireless guitar pickup systems and they work like a charm.

"A-i simple to use wireless at affordable price" submitted May 12, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.ca
Musical Background: semi pro
Music Style: Blues
Sound: The G-30 sounds excellent. There is no degradation of the tone at all. If anything, it may even be crisper sounding Feature: I like the G-30 the best of all of the Line 6 relay line at present only because it has a 1/4 inch cable input and I have no desire to run around looking for a mini xlr it stopped working. Almost everyone I know has an extra 1/4 inch cable. I would love to have the features of the 50 and 90 such as 200' range and metal casings, but I do not want a mini xlr, so I will deal with the plastic casing and the 100' range until they make it so!! Ease of Use: Plug it in and go....works every time Quality: Again, except for the plastic casing, it is awesome Value: Great bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use them The Wow Factor: A metal case and 200' range with 1/4 inch input and also to be able to run the receiver on batteries, if required. Overall: I play bass and sing in a blues band and tend to be the stage director for soloing and such. Before I bought the G-30, I was always tripping over cords and untangling them in between sets. Now I simply plug in and play. I get about 5-6 sets out of standard alkaline batteries. And the bonus is being able to interact with anyone on stage and anywhere in the audience within reason. I highly recomend this product
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very good dollar value for first time wireless or even a replacement to your non-digital version." submitted October 18, 2011

Overall
Sound: I was very happy with this product. I especially appriciate the fact that there is no static with the digital unit. I was impressed. Feature: It came with everything you need to "go" right out of the box (even cheap batteries). The only thing you would need to have extra is a short patch from the receiver to your amp. Ease of Use: super simple set up. Anyone can use this product. Quality: I hate to give it a low quality rating because it has only one minor flaw. My ONLY complaint with the quality is the battery compartment doesn't seem quite big enough to close once you have batteries in it. I am afraid I will break it when I change them but I haven't broken it yet :-) As far as the rest of the unit is concerned, the quality is just fine. I couldn't ask for more at the price. Value: Best dollar value on a wireless unit for us starving musician types, absolutely. Manufacturer Support: did not have to use support. The Wow Factor: It does exactly what it is advertised to do and going wireless IS sexy sometimes. Overall: I have owned it now for 3 months and intend to keep it...

"line 6 wireless" submitted February 2, 2014

By mike d in owasco , NY
Musical Background: play 2 to 4 shows a month
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Works like a dream just be sure to tape battery door closed if you move around a bit.

"Line 6 G30" submitted February 24, 2012

By Geoff Seiter in Rosebush, MI
Musical Background: Playing Professionally for over 20 years
Music Style: Country,Rock
Sound: does not color my tone in any way the Tele sounds as a Tele should and Twins Jangle and spank just like they are made to do =-0 Feature: Plug in and play it works great!!! It is made of plastic the lid on transmitter seems cheap and not very sturdy Quality: The Transmitter is okay but the lid for the batteries seems very cheap and almost fragile when you put the batteries in the lid is under presure to pop open as it kinda pushes the batteries down into place.I guess this wouldnt be a problem except the latch on the lid seems like may not hold up.The other thing is the where the power supply plugs into the receiver it does not lock in very well and easily can come unplugged other then that the plastic construction of the unit is fine with me it seems strong enough to hold up Value: This G30 works as well as the shure digital system although Shure system is more comparable i think with the G50 as far as being more sturdy and well built but i think the g30 is a great value as it the cheaper uhf/vhf systems to shame Manufacturer Support: Havent needed any support so ??? The Wow Factor: The last couple of wireless units i bought {and its been a few years back} ended up in the rigs of the bass players i was with at the time as they just changed my tone to the point of it being unbearable but this will remain with me so as far as WOW factor all i can say is WOW this thing sounds Great Overall: This is a Great wireless as it for sure sounds as good as any wire i have used and perhaps better

"Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System " submitted November 28, 2012

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Overall: I thought the Line 6 G30 Wireless Guitar System was a worth while purchase. The frequency response is execellent. I was a little disappointed by the transmission distance. It is rated at 100' but there are no antennas, so it doesn't take much between transmitter and base to cause a drop out. All in all, for the price I think it is worth a try.

"Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar System " submitted January 18, 2014

By Colin S
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar for 40 years, professionally, recording and at home
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, easy listening
Overall: Great product, provides excellent tone and has cable switching! Also excellent support from Line 6.

"Don't bother with this wireless!" submitted October 9, 2013

By Randy Hawryliw in Saskatoon, SK
Musical Background: Professional Musician for over 30 years
Music Style: Blues, Country, Rock
Overall: The sound quality is good. The difference between this wireless and a cable is minimal. This unit fails miserably when it comes to durability and reliability. The belt clip, although metal, is weak and bent open the very first time I used it. The battery door has a latch with a spring that is too weak to hold the battery door closed securely. Even when manually pushed closed, I've had the battery door open and the batteries fall out on many occasions. I've experienced intermittent, unpredictable "drop-outs" many times with this wireless, even when I was very close to the receiver. On several occasions, I've had the batteries suddenly go dead even though this LED indicators on the receiver had indicated they were okay just a short while before they went dead. Rather than a gradual loss of power, these were sudden, unexpected losses of power mid-song which left me scrambling for a cable in order to finish the song. The Relay G30 is extremely easy to use. This is one of very few saving graces. I would not recommend this wireless at all! This is the first Line 6 product I've ever owned and, because of the poor build quality, will likely be the last.

"Very solid wireless!" submitted March 16, 2013

By Paul S in Corona, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar for a band.
Music Style: hardcore/metalcore/punk
Overall: I have 2 recommendations to make if you are going to buy the g30: 1. Buy a medium size neotech pouch to use instead of the g30 clip. 2. Use good quality batteries. 99 cent batteries and rechargeable don't work as well. I never tried the clip on the receiver because of all the reviews complaining about it falling off in the middle of their set. My band has a lot of energy on stage and I'm always jumping around and moving everywhere so I got the Medium size Neotech pouch to hold my transmitter securely to my strap and it is absolutely perfect. There's no way my g30 will fall off when that thing is on. This is a very dependable wireless as long as you buy GOOD quality batteries. I bought some AA's from the 99 cent store. Good thing I was using them at practice cuz the thing died in about 15 minutes halfway through our set. I put in some Duracell's and they worked perfect. I had the thing on for a little over 2 hours and it was still had good battery charge according to the receiver's battery status. Also rechargeable batteries should work fine for you if you don't move around much on stage. When I was testing the unit, the 99 cent batteries and the rechargeable batteries would die almost immediately if I jumped at all or made any sudden movement so that the transmitter banged into my back or the strap moved too much or too suddenly one direction. Did not have this problem with good quality batteries though. When it comes to sound quality this thing is the best. I was really surprised that it actually sounds a lot clearer than my cable. The g30 gave my guitar a lot more high frequency tone then I wanted with cable tone turned off (I play with a decent amount of distortion on my Peavey 5150 amp and I wanted a little more beefiness. But that high frequency can sound really good on clean tones. Just depends on the music you're playing). So I switched to cable tone and got exactly what I wanted. Even on cable tone it sounded better then my physical high quality cable. You will be very happy with the tone you get from this. As for distance, this works from a good distance but if you go too far, you will start to hear a little bit of latency. If you're playing MASSIVE stadiums and you're going to be REALLY far from your rig, then get a better wireless, but this has worked for me even on a large stage where you're able to get 20 or 25 feet from your rig. A lot of reviewers say they have problems with the battery door not staying shut on the transmitter. I haven't had a single problem with the battery door. Easy to open and close for me. Maybe if you're too rough with it. The transmitter and receiver are REALLY light. I don't know how easy they can break, but I'm not going to test that out. Just don't be rough with it and don't knock it over. Easy. The transmitter seems like it's a little tougher though and it bumps into my back while I'm moving around on stage and it has no problems. I trust it. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants the freedom to run all over the stage and not have to trip over cables.

"The Line 6 G30 Wireless Relay System can be used for electirc bass as well as guitar. I get great sound quality from it in the l" submitted September 11, 2011

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock
Sound: I find that the sound quality of the Line 6 Relay G30 is outstanding. I may not have the most discerning ear and do not claim to be an expert at determining the sound differential between hard wired cable and the G30 wireless system. However, it sounds just fine to me. There appears to be no lag in sound reproduction using this wireless system, the sound is expressive and I have not experienced any loss in transmission. I use it entriely for my electric bass as a member in a blues band. Feature: I am glad to see that Line 6 used a 1/4" connector in the transmitter. Ease of Use: it is rather simple to use and I do not have to worry about batteries running low in the receiver sinc e is uses electric current. The 2 AA batteries used in the transmitter, get me a proven 7 hours of use before I need to replace the batteries. Quality: The only quality issue that I have, is with the transmitter in relation to the battery compartment door. After putting in the batterries, it was a challenge to get the battery compartment door closed and latched. It was not a good fit. I had to have this corrected by Line 6. They apparently had to shave down the interior of the battery compartment door to allow closure without forcing the door closed and securing it so that the door does not pop open and the batteriers fly out. Even after this adjustment, the battery compartment door is still rather tough to secure. I believe that Line 6 needs to take a closer look at this issue and remedy it on this product. Manufacturer Support: After putting in the batterries, it was a challenge to get the battery compartment door closed and latched. It was not a good fit. I had to have this corrected by Line 6. They apparently had to shave down the interior of the battery compartment door to allow closure without forcing the door closed and securing it so that the door does not pop open and the batteriers fly out. Even after this adjustment, the battery compartment door is still rather tough to secure. I believe that Line 6 needs to take a closer look at this issue and remedy it on this product. The Wow Factor: it is not "sexy" it is simply practical for those that want the freedom of a wireless system. Overall: Hopefully the G30 will last for awhile.

"Pickin and Roamin" submitted October 28, 2012

By Dennis C in Carson City, NV
Overall
Musical Background: music is life, life is music
Music Style: Space
Overall: The G30 is a great entry level remote.

When you call, mention priority code 174R-0PJN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976