When you call, mention priority code 1644-MT3S

Rating and Reviews: RockStand 5-Guitar Stand

The RockStand RS5HC is a great way to protect and store your guitars. The RS5HC has a hardshell case to protect up to 5 guitars.

"Great guitar stand at a great price!" submitted July 15, 2003

Overall
Music Style: Classic Rock, Southern Rock, and Country.
Sound: N/A Feature: N/A Quality: Very well thought out design. Seems sturdy. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Sure makes equipment hauling easy, because no loose stands to find a place for. It just stacks with all the other cases. I'm very pleased. Value: Well worth the money. Manufacturer Support: No experience with their service. The Wow Factor: Guitar stands are not sexy, but it does appeal to the eye. Very high quality, easy to use and seems sturdy. The ability to move the braces at the bottom of the case is nice. Especially since guitars vary in thickness. I was looking for the older style Rockstand, because I don't like the padding on the newer style. Once I saw this model advertised, I took the chance. This stand will do a great job protecting your guitars. Overall: I don't see this wearing out for quite some time. I would certainly consider buying another one in the future.
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" submitted September 12, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Classic and hard rock
Feature: This is a five guitar stand, but if you put five guitars in it, they are very close to each other, making it hard to place/remove the guitar (especially one with a tremolo)without banging the body of the guitar against the bodies of the guitars next to it. If you're at changing guitars at a gig, you don't usually have the time to take the care necessary to place/remove without doing this. To remedy this, I only put three guitars on this stand, leaving a vacant space between each guitar. Luckily, I usually only take three guitars to a gig, so, I'm good to go. Ease of Use: All the pieces go neatly into the case and it is very easy to set up. It's smaller than a guitar case and will fit very easily in the truck when loading up for a gig. Quality: When put together, it has about an inch of side to side wobble. The velcro on the removable bottom divider pads is very poor. Two of my dividers don't even stick Value: I think, for the price they could make it so it doesn't wobble and use better velcro for the spacers The Wow Factor: The idea of a nicely padded multiple guitar stand that folds up into a case is awesome. If the wobble and velcro issues were fixed, I'd think this was the next best thing to sliced bread. Overall: I just bought this and have not had a chance to gig with it yet. While the wobbling is troublesome, the guitars still stay in place. We'll see how this holds up to gigging. I wish I would have known upfront about the tight spacing if you use it for holding five guitars. The issue of only putting three guitars in a five guitar stand is a decision I made on my own. If you are very, very careful and take your time, you can squeeze five guitars on this stand. It just seems a little too dangerous for me. I have to see how well this holds up to know whether or not I'd replace it

"Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this guitar rack!" submitted April 4, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: musician
Overall: Best mid-grade guitar rack. The case looks nice and is very sturdy.

When you call, mention priority code 1644-MT3S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976