When you call, mention priority code 156P-5P26

Rating and Reviews: World Tour 5-Piece Kit

Keep the beat at an unbeatable price with this complete 5-piece drum set. It includes all the extras: drum throne, cymbals, stands and even a pair of sticks.

"Great hardware, good value" submitted May 17, 2013

By Mike Myers in Provincetown, MA
Musical Background: Been playing 32 years
Music Style: Original Rock/pop
Sound: I elected to not install the bottom heads. I use tape and feminine products to dampen the included heads. Cut up a mini-pad, duct tape, and your good to go, even for recording. Feature: Nice "memory" fittings on hardware. Easy set up and break-down. Damn good bass pedal for the $$. Ease of Use: Snare was very close out of the box. If you know how to tune drums, pretty straightforward. There are some good youtube vids on drum tuning if you are a newbie. Tough to get good sounds out of hi-hats for me. They are limited to sounding ok when lightly closed. Decent ride with a good bell ping. Quality: seems well made Value: As per the title, good value, maybe excellent value for hardware and shells. Manufacturer Support: didn't use them The Wow Factor: It's very nice and shiny. Nice finish. My GF was impressed helping me unpack them. Not so much with my playing after a ten year layoff. JK. Overall: I've been drumming - off and on - for 32 years. Long enough to have two sets stolen!I got into my 1965 fender Mustang guitar for the past ten years...But needed, NEEDED to play drums. Cheaply.These fit the bill. The cymbals aren't terrible, but for me, after having mostly Zildjian A's...I really need to upgrade. To the point that I don't play as much as I should, and use my floor tom in lieu of the hi-hats frequently when practicing chops.The drums themselves are nicely made. Heads are a bit thin. As in the title, the hardware is quite nice. Well worth the four payments of $75. WELL worth it...

"Big bang for your $$$!!! " submitted July 11, 2013

By Matt Ross in leander, TX
Musical Background: Great player in the making
Music Style: jazz, funk, metal and what ever else floats
Overall: I purchased a pearl fourm set which i learned to pitch next to perfect but, still play on tables and hard floors better due to lack of space at this point and can honestly say that this set sounds every bit as great if not better. Their not made quite as perfectly with the smoothest going lugs and could use a few minor hardware upgrades like suspention mounts but they look tops and tune well with ease and to me sounds better than my old set and my brother pearl export and sound is what trully matters. If you have a lack of moner or have the dont want to give lots of extra money for a quality kit than read the reviews and buy this great kit.

"BUY THESE DRUMS!!!" submitted January 9, 2011

Overall
Music Style: rock and hip hop
Quality: the quality of this drum set is awesome!! I was expecting something more like a toy for the price!!UNBELIEVABLE!! Manufacturer Support: n/a

"WORLD TOUR ST5 Drum set" submitted August 31, 2013

By Mike M in Amarillo, TX
Musical Background: Guitar and bass playing 27 years
Music Style: Metal, hard rock
Overall: Ok, i play heavy metal guitar and bass..always wanted to play drums.saw this drum set and took a chance ( didn't want to pay a lot of money at this time) . I am extremely happy with this drum set. Aside from the easy payments and super fast delivery ( ordered Mon. , got here on Thurs.) it's built nice, tunes good and and looks great.for a beginning drummer, it meets ALL my needs. Thank you World Tour for a great product and to ZZsounds for making shopping very simple and hassle free. I totaly recommen this drum set and ZZsounds is now my first store for ordering anything for my upgrades.

"You can't go wrong with these!" submitted March 12, 2013

By Rodney B in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Over 15 years
Music Style: Gospel, blues
Overall: I pastor a church and was looking for a good drum set that wouldn't bankrupt us. I read the reviews on this set and decided to take a chance. Zzounds, I want to thank you for selling quality products at great prices. I ordered on a Monday and the set came in two shipments by Fed-Ex Thursday and Friday. Make sure you have someone who knows something about drums because they have to be assembled, but I must say for the price this set can't be beat. I got a chance to hear them played on Sunday..remind you I just bought them the previous Monday..they sound awesome!! If you close your eyes you'd swear they were Yamaha or Pearl..I'd recommend these to any church on a limited budget!!

"outstanding set. you can't go wrong ... Great for a limited budget or the beginner and or intermidiate. If you are considering" submitted December 11, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: jam at home, just getting back into playing.
Sound: Just got back into playing and was not looking to invest a ton of money since my playing is confined to the basement.I think I hit a winner going with this set.It will be hard to beat as for the sound considering the price paid. The cymbals are probably on the lower end but the crash responds well from the dome, to ride and all the way to crash. I see alot of people suggesting to replace the heads but I have found placing a small piece of cloth on the toms and a rolled up hand towel between the foot pedal and the bass does wonders to reduce the "ring". Feature: I don't know what more one could ask for as the hardware seems heavy duty and tom mounts can be adjusted to any configuration you can think of. The adjustable legs on the bass and point ends on the feet are such a great improvement in technology over the set I had many moons ago. This bass ain't sliding no where! Ease of Use: A little muffling of the heads and the snares (personal preference) and you got a damn good sounding set! Quality: Outside of adding another cymbal and possibly upgrading the existing one if I continue to play, I expect this set to last for years and may be the last I own. Value: No doubt a great value.

"Watch out America the Chinese are getting their quality up really good." submitted December 8, 2010

By a customer from frontier.com
Music Style: Country and Rock
Sound: Sound is very good right out of the box. With the addition of some TOM and Bass Drum mufflers the sound will be excellent. Feature: Needs a better crash cymbal, other than that the features are fantastic. Love the double braced hardware. Ease of Use: Easy to set up. Snare seemed like it had already been tuned. Quality: Need to have this set longer but the quality seems very good. Can't go wrong with 9-ply drums. Value: An American set like this would cost 100's of dollars more (i.e. Ludwig) and I don't know if there would be much of a quality difference. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had a reason to call for support yet. The Wow Factor: Beautiful finish on the these drums. I am pleasantly suprised. Overall: I will have this product for a long time. I intend to teach my grandson to play. This will be a set that will be more than he needs for a long time. Just wish they would charge a bit more and give you a better crash cymbal.

"Very Good Quality." submitted January 2, 2014

By Rich K in Claysburg, PA
Musical Background: Guitar player for 30+ years
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Praise.
Overall: Purchased this set, after much comparison shopping, for my 6 yr old grandson. For a starter set, compared to the "Big names" i found it to be of good quality. Good sound and build on the shells/heads. Cymbals are what you'd expect on a starter set. For the price, I reccomend an accoustic set rather than an electronic set, so that a budding drummer can get a "feel" for the response from an actual drum head, and cymbals. Looking forward to doing more business with Zzounds. I cant vouch for Mfg. Support, because i haven't needed it. Being a musician (guitar player) for 30+ years, I am very comfortable in saying this is a great set for a young beginner, that doesn't feel like a toy drum kit.

"For the price, great set of drums (World Tour)" submitted June 30, 2013

By Mustang Mike in Phoenix, AZ
Musical Background: Hobbyist for 40+ years. I can play guitar, bass and drums
Music Style: Classic Rock and Blues
Overall: Bought these from ZZounds a few weeks ago. I needed them mainly for recording. I haven't played drums since the 60's! I wasn't expecting much at this price point, but was pleasantly surprised. They sound and look good. I may purchase a better ride cymbal someday, but for now the included one is fine.

When you call, mention priority code 156P-5P26. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976