When you call, mention priority code 1766-LVNT

Rating and Reviews: Acoustic Bass Gig Bag

Protect your bass from rain and travel damage with this handy and comfortable carrying bag from World Tour.

Acoustic Bass Gig Bag Customer Review submitted September 22, 2010

Overall
Feature: My acoustic bass is rather tall at about 49" and I was afraid that it wouldn't fit but I needn't have worried; this case is very spacious. I was also surprised by the amount and quality of padding for a gig bag in this price range. It also has numerous and large pockets which is always a plus. Ease of Use: The zipper is a bit stiff but it seems durable. Quality: This gig bag seems to be very well-made. Time will tell how durable it really is. I don't think I'd trust anything short of a hard case for use "on the road" but this bag should suffice for any application short of that. Value: This product is well worth what I paid for it. I was surprised at the quality for the price, actually. Manufacturer Support: I don't expect that I will need to deal with the manufacturer. Overall: I am glad to have purchased this item. It is an inexpensive and sturdy gig bag that I would recommend to anybody looking for one. I'd also like to point out that the zZounds folks were extraordinarily helpful when I called in with some questions. In addition, the shipping on this item was extremely fast.

"Good service/good product/happy customer....." submitted August 1, 2008

Music Style: Oldies/Country/Gospel
Sound: N/A Feature: Nice large pockets for sheet music and accessories (cords/picks) Ease of Use: Gig Bag opens very easy with the large zippers. Easy access for placing acoustic bass in bag Quality: Strong stitching...Good heavy inside padding Value: Great quality for the price. Manufacturer Support: Quick response from the team for the questions I had before making purchase. The Wow Factor: Didn't know at first if the bass would fit...maybe should include dimensions:length/width/depth on stats page. Good photographs from all angles. Overall: It will fulfill my needs for a long time. I can honestly say I had a bag on back order from another company for four-five weeks with no follow-up from them as to status. I got tired of waiting and am glad I discovered your website. Thanks for the catalog.

"Great Case for Acoustic Bass" submitted October 10, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician ...
Music Style: Gospel & Bluegrass
Feature: Lots of large pockets and adequate padding Ease of Use: I have a Dean Performer Acouistic Bass and it Fits perfect Quality: Seems be very well constructed Value: This is a great case for the price Manufacturer Support: I got it from Zzounds and they were very helpful anmd also extremely fast shipping

"A Good Thing That We Bought This!" submitted October 1, 2012

By Zane M in Denver, CO
Overall
Musical Background: I just practice on my guitars, for stress relief.
Music Style: All kinds, except maybe most country songs.
Overall: This gig bag was a suggested buy, after we put a 4-string bass in the cart. A good thing that we bought this! It is well-padded, well-made, and fits this big instrument. I thought it was a bit expensive at the time, but NOT once we received it.

"World Tour Deluxe Acoustic Bass Gig Bag" submitted May 18, 2014

By Michael J in Northport, AL
Musical Background: Played professionally during the late '60s and '70s
Music Style: No clue as to how to describe it
Overall: While this bag is very well made, it is designed be a universal fit and therefore is very loose fitting. I doesn't feel to me that the instrument is in "good hands". But then I guess those are the characteristics of all Gig Bags. I would recommend it others. That is if a hard case can't be found.

"World tour gig bag for acoustic bass" submitted October 22, 2012

By John C in Storm Lake, IA
Overall
Musical Background: Life long hobbiest/player. Jam @ home & with friends. Play guitar & bass
Music Style: Blues, rock, country
Overall: This is a pretty nice bag for the price. Nice storage pockets on the outside and plenty of straps and handles. It is very nearly too short for the Dean EAB I bought it for. Just a bit tight lengthwise, otherwise a good product.

"Very good price and fast shipping !" submitted February 11, 2014

By Jean Guy Vachon in Lake Worth, FL
Overall
Musical Background: jam at home and a few show a year
Music Style: Rock, country blues
Overall: This seller is very helpfull and well organize

"Padding is less than expected." submitted April 3, 2012

By Michael Ryan in Harrison, AR
Overall
Overall: I bought this bag because I was looking for a bass bag that had some decent padding. 20mm is a little less than an inch. If it is were high density foam, that would be a good amount. It seems to be about 1/2" thick and not high very dense. I have an Incase base bag that is a LOT better padded for only $5.00 more. ZZzounds...get some Incase bass bags in. Much better design. As for the sound rating? It sounds terrible.

"Awesome" submitted January 20, 2014

By Byron Burnham in Orange, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Play acoustic guitar in a band and I've been playing for 10yrs. Just recently started playing drums on a sd5x Simmons
Music Style: Country, rock, and Christian
Overall: Awesome

When you call, mention priority code 1766-LVNT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976