When you call, mention priority code 15FR-KVQM

Rating and Reviews: Dual Bass Guitar Bag

Defy the fundamental principles of physics by carrying two bass guitars in one bag. Two basses, one bag.

"Great gig bag." submitted March 14, 2011

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: N/A Feature: This bag has plenty of storage pockets and plenty of room for basses. Straps are riveted and there's extra stitching where they attach to the bag. This this is built like a tank. Ease of Use: Zippers are extremely smooth. Handles and straps are in the perfect spots for carrying. Quality: Construction is excellent. I looked at two other bags by other manufacturers but decided on this one based on reviews. I'm glad I did. Value: I can't imagine a better bag for the price. I'm totally happy that I decided on this bag. Manufacturer Support: I just got the bag so I've yet to take it out and I haven't had to deal with support for this company. The Wow Factor: Perfect design. Everything is well thought out as though an actual gigging musician designed it. Overall: I think this product will fit my needs for a long time. I like everything about it.

"Tough and secure ride for your favorite basses." submitted April 28, 2009

By a customer from tricitiesmusicians.com
Music Style: Alternative, Jazz, Funk, Reggae
Feature: More zipper compartments and places to stash stuff than I expected. Ease of Use: Solid zippers and a great set of carrying straps and handles. Quality: This bag has reinforced stitching with ample padding outside and between guitar spaces. this is a tough road worthy companion.

"World Tour Dual Bass Gig Bag" submitted February 1, 2012

By Ken Y in Chapel Hill, NC
Musical Background: Playing music for 45 years; semi-pro, play out every week
Music Style: Country, depression era and delta blues, classic rock
Overall: Although I'm not a big fan of gig bags in general, I needed a way to transport all my gear in one move - Genz-Benz 10T in a shoulder bag, cords and such in another shoulder bag, and two basses (always have a spare, much better than trying to change strings in the middle of a show). This bag works GREAT for carrying two bases on your back. The shoulder straps are very nice, the quality of the bag is very nice, and there are plenty of pockets (for your tuner, more cords, straps, etc.). I really like the bag and am very happy I bought it, it fits the bill perfectly.

"GREAT Value for your money" submitted January 14, 2011

Music Style: Progressive Rock
Sound: n/a Feature: This bag is large enough for both of my main basses, and accessories Ease of Use: Good padding, great storage slots and pockets, I was pleasantly surprised. Quality: The bag had a few imperfections on the edge trimming of it,...I counted 3 splicings, but did not affect the protection of the gear inside. Value: Compared to other gig bags, especially double gig bags, this was the cheapest bag out there. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: There were a few cosmetic imperfections on the bag but ..hey you can't beat a black finish.... Overall: Although this gig bag is of exceptional value, I will upgrade to an iGIG bag within the next few months...

"Works Excellent!" submitted September 14, 2014

By a customer from sbcglobal.net in Lake Elsinore, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played bass for over 20 years in various professional and casual settings.
Music Style: Gospel, Smooth Jazz, Funk
Overall: The gig bag is just what I needed and works excellent. Instead of carrying around two basses in two heavy hard shell cases, I am able to pack them in one bag hands free. The quality is good. Glad I made the purchase.

When you call, mention priority code 15FR-KVQM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976