When you call, mention priority code 176B-DJTJ

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Washburn WD11SCE Guitar

This Washburn acoustic-electric is a built for comfort and feel. Customers rave about this high-quality instrument at such a great value.

"Great sound and playability... worth much more!!" submitted October 28, 2011

Overall
Music Style: old time country, blues, rock
Sound: This guitar produces a rich, deep tone. It's great for the blues and "old" country I mainly play. Very responsive to both finger picking and open chord strumming, and seems to sing out on it's own. Feature: The Fishman system is great, I've played it through a few different amps now and I get incredible sounds through whatever I plug into. Ease of Use: Right out of the box, I tuned it up and it sings by itself, one of those instruments that just begs to be played. It has a nice low action on it that real aids in ease of playability. Quality: I would have figured this guitar went for a lot more than what I paid. Beautiful finish and great construction on this one. Defintely worth every penny and then some! Value: Worth 3-4 times what I paid, easy. Great construction, great finish, and all around great instrument. Manufacturer Support: Although I haven't had to use it on this guitar, I've used ZZounds support before on a purchase and have to give them two thumbs up. I'm sure the support wouldn't change on this one. The Wow Factor: Very fine finish that shines out. I think the Washburn inlay on the headstock has a nice old time appeal too. Overall: I expect this to be my mainstay accoustic for a long time to come. Some instruments find you and beg to be played and create with you. This is the one for me. Right out of the box, it's been glued to my hands and begging to be played. It'll be a long time before I look at another electric/accoustic.... if ever

"washburn wd11sce" submitted May 8, 2012

By Joe M in Hot Springs, AR
Musical Background: Guitarist - 3 years
Music Style: southern rock
Sound: Better than I expected. I thought I would miss the solid back and sides, but I do not.This is made for finger pickin. Buy it and enjoy. Feature: love the tuner! Ease of Use: Action and intonation are perfect out of the box. I replaced the strings with my own brand within the first week, but mostly because the fretboard needed some care. Quality: Well made with attention to detail. I can't imagine any problems from it that aren't caused by me. Value: This is my first new guitar, but I am very happy with what I got for my money Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them. I'm sure that's their plan. The Wow Factor: you just cant tell how beautiful this thing is from a photo. You have to see it up close and in person to appreciate it. Overall: Absolutely the best I could have done in my price range, and I would guess higher. I had to look very hard for any negatives, and there are none in regards to sound. I own a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides guitar, and I like this one much better. The WD11 is much lighter, and sacrifices nothing in sound. Action, Fit, and Finish were good.I did find a couple of negatives. There's a tiny indentation on the stylized w on the headstock. Almost like it was jabbed with a pen. Not noticeable unless you are actually up close looking directly at it, but it's there. Also, there's an imperfection where the fretboard meets up with the nut. Just a spot in that cut that left the wood less than perfect. Again, no one would ever notice unless there studying every detail of the guitar. I expect it was fine when it left the factory, but started to show as the fretboard dried out. It was very dry when I received it. After pouring over the whole thing with a fine tooth comb, that's all the negative I can give. Electronics are great. I can't play my other guitars now... I just can't put this one down.

When you call, mention priority code 176B-DJTJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976