When you call, mention priority code 20N-LRH9

Rating and Reviews: Washburn WCG18CE Comfort

You'll feel right at home with the Washburn WCG18CE in your arms. This "Grand Auditorium-style" guitar is designed with maximum player comfort in mind.

"Great guitar for little money" submitted August 11, 2013

By Matthew S in APO, AE
Overall
Musical Background: 5 years of playing, at home and at church.
Music Style: i play Blues, classic rock and warship.
Overall: I bought this guitar from zzounds a couple of months ago, and I have been fairly surprised by how it feels, plays and sounds. The neck is wider than my Takamine G430 so it took a little getting used to, but now that am it feels very nice and easy to play with the satin finished neck. It stays in tune very well, and when it does go out of tune the onboard tuner works well too. When playing unplugged it sounds alright. its not amazing and thats probably due to it being a laminate wood guitar. but after you plug it in, you will wonder what is different about it. It sounds great plugged in. and is extremely comfortable to play. i would suggest changing the strings to your prefered guage and brand as soon as you get it. as it comes with .12 D adario strings on and i myself prefer .11 earthwound ernie ball. but thats all subjective. Haven't had the need to contact customer support for this product.

"Comfort series washburn acoustic guitar WCG18CE" submitted January 5, 2014

By Jay d'Hanis in florissant, MO
Musical Background: 40 years trumpet, guitar off and on for my own enjoyment
Music Style: rock ,country, blues
Overall: 4 out of 5 love the guitar plays great ,sounds wonderful ,finish excellent [only one con they should at least give you a cheap guitar case] with purchase ! I thought that would be better than just sending guitar in a box . Don't get me wrong I'm totally happy with the payment options which enabled me to have this fine instrument !

"Not my first Washburn" submitted May 25, 2016

By Mike C in Murrells inlet, SC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing got 30 years. Mostly guitar some banjo and harmonica. Have played live but mostly just for myself now.
Music Style: Rock blues country
Overall: For the money this guitar is great. I have 5 other guitars all costing a lot more. The neck is wide enough to play clean and action is tight. Plugged in the sound is better than my other Washburn but the thinner body unplugged is not as bold but still acceptable. The comfort design is phenomenal and whether you're strumming, finger or flat picking it plays effortlessly. I did change the strings shortly after I got it as i found these a little tinny and I have my favorites. I keep this guitar and a banjo at my cottage so I'm not hauling back and forth. I recommend this instrument.

When you call, mention priority code 20N-LRH9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976