When you call, mention priority code 202-Z3JC

Rating and Reviews: Vox Pathfinder Guitar Amp

Get an unheard of 10 watts from this compact Vox practice amp. It features a headphone output for silent practice.

"Love it!" submitted April 21, 2013

By Rachel B
Musical Background: I Play guitar, bass, and keyboards
Music Style: Rock, indie rock,
Overall: Really great practice amp, definitely at the top of the list for a 10w amp, and actually it's power output is 15w. It's stand out feature for me is the ability to dial in as much or as little overdrive as you want, most of the comparable amps just have the overdrive button so it's like all or nothing, but with this one the gain controls your distortion, which is great cause I usually rarely want it totally OD. So far I've only played a telecaster with it, I love that vox tone, particularly on the neck pickup which is a mini humbucker, it really sounds warm and full. I would definitely recommend, plus it looks sharp..... Which probably influenced me the most :)
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"10W enough for this practise amp!? oh yeah!!" submitted February 2, 2004

Music Style: blues
Sound: Absolutely amazing! What a sound for such a small amp! Very Britisch. Feature: The feature of this amp are very limited of course. But considering it as a practisch amp; it just has what it needs! Quality: The finish is very good. Looks very much like the big Vox amps. Value: Absolute worthwile for its money! Manufacturer Support: - The Wow Factor: - Overall: Don't need to say more, buy it and love it!
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Vox Pathfinder 10-Watt Guitar Amplifier" submitted April 2, 2014

By Larry P in Winterville, GA
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years. Guitar, bass, jam at home.
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Great little amp. More volume than I expected. I like the simple controls. Produces a good clean sound. Great price and free shipping. Ordered on Monday and received it on Tuesday. This is my 5th purchase from zZounds.

"nice little amp." submitted August 12, 2014

By steven swartz in erie, PA
Musical Background: played guitar 22 years
Music Style: Blues and rock.
Overall: I bought this and like it except for one thing. The speaker is too small. The 6.5 speaker just misses it. I run it in to a 12" cab and now it is a nice amp!

"cute mean amp" submitted July 19, 2003

Overall
Music Style: rockabily psycho swing alt country Old 97's, Southern Culture On The skids, Clash etc.
Sound: Ijujst bought this as a first amp / practice amp along with a alverez telecaster, The one with a neck humbucker. The amp sounds great with it. I'm just learning the guitar but I had the guy in the shop play my new tele through a few sub 200 dollar amps and this one was the best by far. I'm going for a rocka billy / surf/ ska / velvet underground kinda sound and aside from heavy distortion it works great for all these sounds. very clean and loud. The distortion at the high volume of cvlean is good but the overdrive just doesn't really cut it but it can get a old bluesy sound with light distortion just no heavy crunching metal type distortion but metal sucks anyway. I'm buying a v amp and hope it will sound good with it Feature: wish it had a line in for a tape and wish it looked a little bigger. The cutenes wears off it's like a nice retro lunchbox but is easy to sling around. Would like a line in for pedals and such but hey it was cheap and is supposed to be simple. It does seem to be very high quality and very solid feeling Quality: wish the vox badge was metal instead of plastic and the piping could be a little better but you really have to look very close to even notice and it was cheap. Manufacturer Support: guess it's good The Wow Factor: looks great just sitting in the corner very retro. It emulates one of the most classic amp designs ever. The chicken head knobs are great Overall: for a practice amp in an apartment it's the bomb. If it breaks a few years down the road when I have a house or am playing for real I'll get something bigger and better like a Fender hot rod or something vintage and tube

"tonal g-dsend" submitted November 5, 2012

By Michael M in Clovis, CA
Musical Background: part time
Music Style: ROCK
Overall: This amp's distortion setting is awful. I play through RAT and the sound is pathetic. That's what I like about it. Lots of chunka chunka and noise and feedback. It's so bad, I can't stop playing it. It's like a trainwreck. I also play through 4x12 which is about television volume. Makes it OK at home and doesn't annoy family too much. I have 5 tube amps, 3 trannies. this sound is just addictive. This amp is just plain BAD! good thing is that it doesn't take up too much space on top of my other amps.

When you call, mention priority code 202-Z3JC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976