When you call, mention priority code 1606-LY1Q

Rating and Reviews: Vox ToneLab EX Pedal

Get real tube amp tone with whatever effect you choose to use. This multi-effects pedal features 11 stand-alone distortion pedals.

"great!" submitted September 6, 2012

By Dustin B in waldoboro, ME
Overall
Musical Background: around 3 years, fender lonestar 2000 stratocaster, play mostly at home some small shows
Music Style: Classic, modern, alternative.
Overall: My pedal arrived just 3 days after ordering. The sound quality is amazing and in my opinion blows every boss and digitech pedal I've owned out of the water. The set up could be a little more thought out for live use, but I mostly use at home so it doesn't bother me much. The built in speakers are definitely a nice idea for playing at night . The pay as you play plan is awesome!

"VOX ToneLab EX" submitted September 27, 2012

By Michael A in Dallas, OR
Overall
Overall: This is the best multi effects unit on the market! I can tune my tone to almost anything I want. It has 200 pre-sets but 100 can be made to be my own, and I use them. I recommend this highly to anyone who wants tube sound with any amp they have.

"Money well spent!" submitted March 9, 2012

By a customer from gmail.com in Raynham, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 45 years...guitar and bass. Semi-pro.
Music Style: Country, classic rock, current top 40
Sound: This responds just as you would want...set the amp you like, the effects you like, the tone you like. It's all there. Naturally, it acts differently with a different guitar, but not extreme. I use both a LP style and a Strat and I programs sounds to different songs, so the unit reacts like it's supposed to. Feature: I haven't found anything not useful here. Some of the more modern amp sounds are not what I need, but they're still usefull in programming your own sounds. Ease of Use: It's really easy once you get the hang of it, which shouldn't take more than an hour. Easy to write settings and easy to edit. Plus it has USB so computer access to other settings and such are available. Quality: I can't state enough how well this is built. Weighs about 6 pounds and I would recommend getting some sort of case or well lined bag for it. Value: Easily worth it. I'm glad I got the larger unit. I'm sure the smaller one is just as good..I wanted more programmability and for the price difference, this just seemed like more bang for the buck. Also you can't go wrong with Zzounds payment plan! Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them...hopefully won't have to. The Wow Factor: Looks great, metal chassis, many sounds...just what I was looking for. Overall: First, let me start by saying that I was a guitar player for a long time before switching to bass in 1990. Recently, I had the opportunity to play guitar in a band again so I not only had to hone my chops but I also had to get new gear. In this day of boutique eveerything, I was lost and didn't want to make the investment in multiple pedals. I was hesitant about a multi effects unit but a friend has had an older version of this for many hyears and it still holds up - plus he loves the sounds - so that was a great recommendation. This unit is everything and more that I'll ever need. It takes a short while to program particular sounds, but I'm not good at being a reader of manuals once I get past the basics, so chalk that up to my impatience. I played with this and programmed sounds for one full day before using it at a gig. I wrote down all the sounds I thought I'd need for particular songs but - murphy's law - I left that sheet at home and had to wing the gig. No problem. I knew where I had stored certain sounds and just used them...a few different clean, a couple of bluesy tube distortion and a few lead distortion sounds...and I was set to go. This unit is built like a tank...no plastic here. Metal case, easily readable lettering, great pedal response. Tuner works great, buttons are easy to access with very quick response. The sounds are to die for. Every type of guitar sound you could ever use at a gig is within reach once you program it. There are 50 sounds built in that are based on songs (seems like mostly lead parts), but I honestly did not know half of the songs they refer to. Didn't matter as you can use those sounds for a basis to work your own from. Glad I went with this rather than individual pedals. Do yourself a favor and research before you buy any multi-effects unit. Most are plastic. I was very wary of that. They may sound good but if they scrimp on the outside, how much quality is on the inside? I feel comfortable knowing this unit is all metal and I won't crush it by accidentally misstepping. I love it!

"Incredipedal!" submitted March 25, 2012

By Rick W in Raynham, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 45 years. Just got back to guitar after playing bass for 20 years.
Music Style: Mostly rock, pop, some country and acoustic.
Overall: I've had this for a month now. The more I play with it, the more I like it. My band plays everything from classic rock to newer pop (Katy Perry, Gaga, etc.) and this pedal has sounds for all genres. I was leery of multi effects pedals because I've heard some cheesy ones and saw how much plastic was involved. This thing is a tank! All metal, very solid, strong buttons and a pedal that feels like a wah pedal. I'm sure there are more sounds in this unit than I'll ever need, but I was able to dial in the ones I needed fairly easily with a quick run through of the manual. Didn't actually study it...used a lot of the pre-programmed songs that were in it and altered them. Pretty easy even for a non-geek-type like me. I haven't needed support and I don't think I will, but I rated them high because of the quality of this unit. At first I was writing down all my program numbers because there were so many to remember, but at my first gig with this, I left the paper with the numbers at home and had to wing it. Because of the way it was programmed, I was able to do the gig with little effort. It stores 50 preset songs and you can program 50 more...that should be more sounds than most of us ever need. I love this unit and so did my bandmates (they said the acoustic setting sounded like an acoustic). I highly recommend this unit not just for the build but for the sound. You can dial in most guitarists sounds close enough to pull off a live gig - from Skynyrd to Van Halen to Floyd to any overly compressed modern clean sound to funk and country, this unit does it all! I love it! I'm 60 and still rockin' and teaching an old dog new tricks ain't easy. This is easy!

When you call, mention priority code 1606-LY1Q. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976