When you call, mention priority code 14XD-MF9G

Rating and Reviews: Vox NT15H Night Train Amp

The Vox NT15H Night Train offers vintage all-tube sound. With a powerful, versatile tone selection, the Vox NT15H Night Train is a modern classic.

Overall

"The Vox Night Train Roars Into the Night" submitted April 4, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: I don't normally give out 9 stars, but in this case, the Vox Night Train deserves it. The only reason why I held back one star is due to the lack of effects loop--it would've made this amp a perfect one for me. It's a very cool looking amp that puts out a phenomenal range of guitar tone from Fender clean and Vox jangles to death metal (with right pickups and dirt pedal). I am really happy with the amp; I am tempted to mod it for an effect loop addition, since I know I will be keeping the amp for life, the loss of warranty doesn't concern me (if it breaks, I'll just take it to a local tech, no biggie.) Feature: It came with a canvas (black) bag with shoulder strap. I found out that they're recalling the shoulder strap due to possible breakage. The only feature I wish it had is the effects loop. The amp is built like a tank. I love the penthode and triode mode switch; full eq section with treble, mid and bass dials; master volume and gain dials; thick and bright switch--for full range of tone and flexibility. Ease of Use: It's a tube amp with power, standby, penthode/triode switches, treble, mid, bass, gain, and volume dials, and thick and bright switch. Set it up like how you like it and play. Quality: It's made in Vietnam but designed in England and made under Vox supervision. Did I tell you already that it's built like a tank? It's built like a tank. You could probably drag it behind your truck for a mile and it will play. After you dust it off, of course. I only wish Vox opened up a manufacturing plant here in the States, or even in England. Value: It's an expensive amp at $499, especially for a 15-watter. You can buy a Fender Blues Junior (15-watt) for the same price and the BJ is a combo, whileas the NT is a head. Manufacturer Support: I have not had the pleasure of dealing directly with Vox for product support. I have visited Vox website and the forum there. Seemed to be friendly. The Wow Factor: It's a cooling looking amp. In fact, I think it's the best looking small amp out there right now. People compare it to the Orange Tiny Terror; I think the OTT looks downright ugly with its graffiti graphics. The Vox NT looks classy and high end. Overall: Again, due to the lack of effects loop, I can only award the Vox NT 9 stars.

When you call, mention priority code 14XD-MF9G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976