When you call, mention priority code 1766-G2Q6

Rating and Reviews: Vox MINI3 G2 Mini Amp

Featuring 11 amp models, 8 FX, and the Bassilator circuit for rich low-end tone, the portable Vox MINI3 G2 may be the most powerful 3-watt amp on the planet.

"Stop looking at other amp's" submitted February 26, 2014

By Ernie L in Woodland, WA
Musical Background: Just love music,
Music Style: All types, Mostly Hard rock,
Overall: I have been looking for a battery powred amp for my off grid cabin, I looked at every amp on the shelves, I was going back and forth between amp's trying to get the best amp for the buck. I have a VOX AD100VT and love it, So that made my decision to stick with VOX and I am very pleased to say that little amp did not disappoint me, Wow for such a little amp and battery powerd, this thing produces just about any type of sound you could want for a small amp..LOVE IT!!!!!!

"This little amp is loud and perfect for metal" submitted December 3, 2013

By Henry M in Hesperia, CA
Music Style: Metal, Classic Rock and Blues
Overall: Tried it out at Guitar Center before I purchased it from Zzounds. The UK 90's, Cali Metal and US High Gain are perfect for metal playing. I really can't find any other amp to compare it to since it is far better then all other amps out there including Peavey. You just have to try it yourself. It gets loud; my ears ring when I put it just half way. I've never actually put on full blast. My only concern is how long the amp will last. I expect it to last a year before I have to buy another one and another one I will buy.

"Wonderful!" submitted January 5, 2014

By Robin N in Novi, MI
Overall
Overall: I ordered this for my daughter at Christmas. I called to make sure that i was ordering the correct things she was wanting. The staff was amazing and helpful. My daughter loves her monster cables and amp.

When you call, mention priority code 1766-G2Q6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976