When you call, mention priority code 158Z-6R0X

Rating and Reviews: Vox Satriani Big Bad Wah

Choose between a vintage UK style inductor or a more modern US style. This pedal, designed by Vox and Joe Satriani, delivers just about any sound you could want in a wah pedal.

"Can They Make A Better Wah?" submitted December 9, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician and recording engineer and band director.
Music Style: Rock, country, contemporary, alternative
Sound: Sounds warm and smooth, not harsh in the upper end like most wahs. The variety of sounds might drive me nuts cause I can't decide which one I like best. It has a great vintage vibe and ends up with an almost vowel like sound, very musical on every setting. They hit the ball out of the ballpark with this thing. Feature: It came with a cheap battery, and this might be my only complaint, the battery compartment door was a very loose fit. I put a piece of Gorilla tape over it to hold it on, but I do't use batteries to power things if I don't have to, so this wasn't an issue for me but, worth noting. Ease of Use: Just plug it in and step on it, how easy can it get? Oh, wait! They added some buttons and switches to this thing! Wah 1 or 2, inductor green or red, voice up or down and a drive knob (like the chicken head knob!). What would have been great, would be a midi in so I could change the wah settings with the rest of my board, mabey on the next version. Quality: Other than the loose battery door, it seems to be very well made and thought out. The on switch doesn't make any noise when I switch it on,(clean or distorted). It's a little metal box, so it is sturdy enough, a little wider than your average wah (if you're concerned about pedal board space). I hope it lasts for a very long time. It's black, it's beautiful, no cosmetic blemishes. Value: The Satch wah is a little spendy but, for me worth it. I would buy another one if my bass player stole it from me! Manufacturer Support: Have never had to call Vox for any reason. Anybody see where I left my pick? The Wow Factor: Everyone that I have played this pedal for, loves the sound of it. It is very sexy and practical. I should say, other musicians can appreciate it, average joe on the dance floor is hoping you'll stop whanking on that thing so he can get back to his beer. Overall: Wah pedals do eventually wear out in the long run. I expect some day I will have to replace this pedal, hopefully they will still make this one or something better in 20 years. I'm actually plotting to buy another one and store it in the closet for just such a day.

"Big Bad Awesome!" submitted May 20, 2012

By Johnny C in Boca Raton, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for eight years. I've played at a couple different Churches, and am going to study commercial music.
Music Style: Instrumental Rock, Satriani, Paul Gilbert, stuff like that.
Overall: Great Wah pedal. Looks sick, and sounds great too. The only downside to it, is that to hear all the customization stuff it has, I'm convinced you have to be Joe Satriani. Just kidding, but to my untrained ears, a lot of it sounds the same. Nonetheless, awesome pedal.

"Vox Joe satriana" submitted October 29, 2012

By Jason T in Oklahoma city, OK
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Rock, heavy metal, alternative
Overall: Sounds great, almost endless options for a wah

When you call, mention priority code 158Z-6R0X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976