When you call, mention priority code 155K-672L

Rating and Reviews: Vox AGA70 Acoustic Amp

This versatile acoustic amp can project your acoustic guitar or amplify your keyboard, while the aux input lets you jam along with your MP3 player.

Vox AGA70 Acoustic Amp Customer Review submitted August 24, 2011

Overall
Sound: liked he sound of the tube pre channel. chorus is good but can only be on/off. reverb good. acoustic sounds are great. is it loud enough? classical? definitely. ... maybe the ac150 would be better with the band. Feature: small/light. all the features you would need. Ease of Use: easy to use. Quality: seems pretty good. durability looks questionable for a workhorse amp. no corner bumpers and a cloth grill. Value: looks like a good amp. the ac150 is better but also bigger an $200 more. At $399 for this unit, I find myself searching for comparables of better overall value. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: Very good amp in the showroom. I think it would be fine for gigs. I really like the small footprint and weight of this unit. Sound is also very well covered. A good choice.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Static sound coming through both channels" submitted December 25, 2012

By Marianna S
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music of 46 years. Professionally for 35 years.
Music Style: Jazz, world.
Overall: I love the sound of this amp. However, recently I heard some static and tried the 2nd channel. Same thing. The static only appears when I hit the strings of my guitar and the amp is quiet in between. I tried another guitar and cable just to make sure it wasn't these but the static was still there.

"Poor Build Quality" submitted October 1, 2012

By Veronica N in Redding, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a musician for 40 years and play multiple instruments.
Music Style: Jazz, Gospel, Latin
Overall: This is a very nice sounding amp; however, the build quality is terrible. Just from transporting it in the car (a 3 mile trip over city streets) the speaker pulled loose from the cabinet. All four screws pulled completely out and the speaker was clunking around in the bottom of the cabinet. I had to take the amp apart and do an emergency repair just to use it. I would look elsewhere if you need an acoustic amp. This is my second VOX amp, and it will certainly be my last.

"Great Acoustic Amp for the price." submitted December 29, 2011

Musical Background: 42 years Guitar, Keys & Drums
Music Style: Blues, Rock & Country
Sound: This is a great sounding acoustic guitar amplifier for small venues. Depending on how you adjust it can be transparent or it can add a richness to your sound that can make a good guitar sound even better. Feature: The chorus and reverb sound great compared to my old Acustasonic Junior they are much better. The notch filter works well controlling feedback with both my Takamine EF341 and Ovation Elite D-Scale DS778. The tube channel adds warmth to vocals and both channels will accept 1/4" or XLR connectors. The amp is loud for it's size and there is a line out for feeding your signal to a house PA when playing in larger venues. Ease of Use: The white knobs and white lettered black panel make it easy to see and adjust in dim light. Quality: The unit seems to be well built I have not had any issues with it. Value: I researched all of acoustic guitar amplifiers in this price range before purchasing this amp and I think that this is a good amp for the price. Manufacturer Support: I have never dealt with VOX for any type of support. The Wow Factor: Besides the the sound and functionality of the VOX AGA-70 I really like the look and size of this amplifier. Overall: I am happy with this amp and I would buy the AGA-70 again if it was lost or stolen.

When you call, mention priority code 155K-672L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976