When you call, mention priority code 175Z-R4P3

Rating and Reviews: Vox AC15C2 Guitar Amp

This legendary all tube 15-watt combo amp boasts two 12" Celestion Greenbacks and rich reverb and tremolo effects to add some spice to your sound.

"the tone you're searching for" submitted November 7, 2014

By Jor-El T
Musical Background: Semi-Professional Guitarist
Music Style: Pop
Sound: Very 'chimey' and jangly; THE unmistakable sound of Vox. Two speaker twin really pushes the sound and makes the amount much more responsive. Top boost really make this thing come alive especially with single coils! Feature: Love the bigger reverb tank and the onboard tremolo has a nice warm sound. Only con: no included footswitch Ease of Use: Very easy to dial in your tone and the top boost channel does a great job of adding a natural and subtle overdrive that's capable of crunching at max. Quality: Very well built, looks and feels like a much more expensive instrument. Plus the ac30 box will have everyone fooled! It is very heavy though almost close to the weight of an ac30 secondly would recommend casters or an ata case to make transport easier. Value: For an all tube quality gigging/recording/rehearsal amp from a highly reputable manufacturer for under a grand is a godsend and should NOT be passed up! IMO there is no better value unless of course you've got an extra 300 for the ac30. Manufacturer Support: No problems yet. Will see how well they respond if and when the time comes The Wow Factor: The twin speakers and bigger cabinet are the deal breakers here and it sits right at home in almost any situation from recording to rehearsal and gigging. Overall: Was originally opting for the c1 version as a practice amp to keep the wear down on my vintage musicman hd 130(130 watts of tube power is not he best for small rooms) and saw this "twin" version. Its the same cab and reverb tank as the ac30 but with the ac15 chassis. With two greenbacks it really opens up the tone and pushes hard enough to feel the depth of the bass. Its definitely a heavy amp but is sufficient for small to medium venues and perfect for practice. I don't have to turn down to a tonesucking level when I rehearse and that bigger reverb tank sounds great. I love the jangly, slightly overdriven tone that vox amps produce, very unique and easy to pinpoint with a trained, discerning ear. My band's music is heavily influenced by the Mersey sound(think of the the pre-Sgt Pepper era Beatles) and now its right there on point! Only thing I wish is that vox would include the foot switch instead of as an option.

"THIS is the sound in your head you've been searching for!" submitted June 18, 2013

By Steven Giordano in Rochester, NY
Musical Background: been playing over 35 years, I play guitar, slide and bass
Music Style: country, blues, classic rock, slide, whatever I feel like and whatever way the band wants to go
Overall: One of the finest amps I have ever played and I've been playing over 35 years. Great cleans, chimey highs,Tone cut ,Tremelo and Rerverb...2 Celestion Greenbacks and a sound that will knock your socks off. One of the Best amps you'll ever hear. Worth every penny Vox quality through and through!Best amp I HAVE EVER OWNED!

"Vox AC15C2 Guitar Combo Amplifier" submitted September 30, 2014

By M Campbell
Musical Background: Songwriter/Musician
Music Style: Blues/Blues based Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Power Pop
Sound: The most important factor is the sound. I have a good variety of guitars to choose from, each with different pick up configurations (Stratocaster single coils to Gibson Hummbuckers to P90’s, etc.). With the choice of the “normal” or “top boost” channels, along with the reverb and vibrato settings, I’m able to create an endless array of tones. In fact, I’m still discovering what this beauty can do. She has excellent clean tones and when pushed, can really create some great overdriven growls. I don’t really play metal or thrash styles, so I’m not looking to get massive distortion tones. If that’s your bag, you’ll need to use your pedals. If you want that crunchy, growling “natural” overdriven sound, this is it! Feature: Unlike the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe II, the Vox comes with a vibrato option which I feel is just about mandatory if you want to play certain blues and “swamp rock” (I just don’t understand why Fender does not offer this on the Hot Rods nor the Blues Jr. amps !?!) Ease of Use: Nothing overly complicated. It's pretty straightforward as far of the controls are concerned. The control knobs are very touch sensitive, just a little adjustment can make a big difference. Quality: As far as looks go, she’s a class act! Fro the price of a limited edition AC15 C1 in red or purple, I got this AC15 C2 in her classic and iconic natural state, which I think looks way cooler than the limit colors, anyway. She’s just a stunning piece of art. Not to mention how rock solid it is, as well. As I mentioned earlier, this is one heavy amp. I about killed myself lifting her out of the box. You will definitely need a roadie or another band member to help you transport her around if you gig with her. Value: I took a chance and stepped outside my Fender box and rolled the dice on this Vox AC15 C2, and I’m very glad I did. For basically the same price as the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe II, I got much more (head)bang for my buck. I highly recommend this amp to anyone who plays blues, tradition rock, hard rock, classic rock, power pop…and just about anything else! Manufacturer Support: Have yet to deal with them. Let's hope I don't ever need to. The Wow Factor: The Vox sound and look are iconic. She defiantly has the "WOW!" factor in spades. Overall: I was on the fence as to whether I purchase the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III or the Vox AC15 C2. Though I already own two Fender amps and, therefore, familiar with their quality and sound, I decided to go with the Vox because, for close to the same price, offered more of what I was looking for in a tube amp.

"Vox Ac15c2" submitted November 7, 2013

By Ed L
Overall
Overall: Perfect for bedroom and playing with a drummer. nice crunch, I love the clean sound it provides. Sounds good with any guitar, especially with Strats. Tone control is awesome and the boost channel gives you a lot more variety. All in all I love this amp.

"an" submitted March 12, 2014

By darren k
Overall
Musical Background: punk rock,blues,rock,pop,alt.
Overall: This amp does sound great. At first i did not like it, i am a modern amp guy so i was not used to the earthy,organic sound,so i went back to listen to some old classics and realized it sounds awsome.i just needed to grow up.

When you call, mention priority code 175Z-R4P3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976