When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-YCX7

Rating and Reviews: VocoPro UHF-8800 Wireless

Need a dependable wireless system for your show? VocoPro's UHF-8800 Plus offers a receiver and 8 mics with interference-resistant operation from 614-694 MHz.

"CB in AZ" submitted October 25, 2015

By Connie B in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: No musical instruments. I am a singer for over 25 years.
Music Style: Country in the beginning. Christian now.
Overall: We are very happy with our new microphones. The sound is very very good, easy to operate and was easy to hook up to our existing sound board. It is an ideal set to use at our church. We have had only one microphone that has given us problems, but I don't think it is the microphone itself. I believe we might be getting interference from an outside source. I also know that if it is a continuous problem, I can return it for a replacement. Overall, it is a great system..

"Mic Check" submitted March 31, 2015

By Larry B in Lynchburg, VA
Musical Background: IT Director/Purchaser
Music Style: Christian, Gospel
Overall: So far this system has been a Godsend for our church. DO NOT BE CONFUSED OR MISLEAD. Visit VocoPro's website and review this item and you will find that the only difference between the Mic Systems that are sold are: the frequency and the extra gig bag. ALL MIC SYSTEMS COME WITH ALUMINUM CARRYING CASE. The only importance of varying frequencies are for those that will purchase more than one system. I saw that the system with a gig bag was a lower price then the one that had an aluminum case and just knew that the aluminum case cost $250 more and settled for a gig bag. To my surprise I got an aluminum case and a gig bag. About the system: If you are going to mic each individual channel then you will find this system as good as any in this price range. If you are going to use the 1/4" outputs make sure to get a nice preamp. So far we are so pleased with this upgrade to our system.
35 of 36 people (97.22%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"DJ / KJ Perfect Usage" submitted September 29, 2015

By Jim Lawton in Groton, CT
Musical Background: Mobile DJ/KJ for 30 + years
Music Style: I play EVERYTHING...
Overall: I already own an eight microphone Pyle Pro VHF unit, but find that there is a great deal of interference at my regular bar gigs. I purchased this UHF to add to my existing and prevent interference. So far I am 100% satisfied! The quality is perfect, the range is awesome, and I am not getting the interference that I did with the VHF. This is exactly what I needed! Hard to rank the manufacturer support when I did not have any, hopefully I won't!

"VocoPro UHF-8800+ Wireless Mic System" submitted November 30, 2015

By Wayne Magee in Bridgeton, NJ
Musical Background: Minister of Music/Keyboards
Music Style: Gospel/Christian/Jazz
Overall: I've ordered two systems for churches one connected with Low impedance cables and one with High impedance. Both work well with existing PA equipment. Great sound. I would definitely recommend this to people.

"voco wireless mic system" submitted July 22, 2015

By james woodley in goldsboro, NC
Overall
Musical Background: play guitar many years mostly in churches and home
Music Style: Gospel smooth jazz
Overall: Very pleased. Easy to set up and operate like the reviews said. I am pleased with the performance. I would recommend for anyone considering 8 mic wireless system. Have use voco products at other churches and have found them to be outstanding

"Fast service !!!!" submitted March 26, 2015

Overall
Overall: Bought this eight piece set of microphones for the church Microphones are built very good for what I'm using it for perfect for the job,,, Will shop here again !!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-YCX7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976