When you call, mention priority code 208-N9MS

Rating and Reviews: VocoPro UHF-5805 Wireless

Never be caught with a dead mic with the VocoPro UHF5805. This wireless mic system includes 4 rechargeable handheld microphones and a 4-channel receiver.

Overall

"must have for dj's. each charge last over 6 hours. perfect for weddings" submitted January 7, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: dj and studio producer
Music Style: songs you dance to at weddings/school dances. rock hiphop
Sound: I dj weddings, bars, dances. I've been using these mics for over a week. I have put this system to the test. I wanna make sure this wireless system is perfect for a wedding i'm about to do in a few weeks. I've taken it to my bar and banquet hall which have wireless routers in the office and put it through the ringer. I'm purposely trying to make static sounds. And i'm proud to say these mics are perfect for my upcoming wedding i'm djing. No static, no hiss, no random pops, no interference. I even hooked them up to my tv's speakers and gone upstairs and in the basement to see how well they perform. They make me happy Feature: you have a choice of outputting 4 xlrs to a mixer, or use a single 1/4in cable and control the volume of each individual micon the reciever itself. pretty handy feature to have. each mic is color coded to each terminal on the receiver. And i love the antennae, theyre like the ones used on wireless routers to get a higher gain, not like those cheap tv rabbit ear ones that always break. no use for batteries cuz the mics are rechargeable!!! they last about 6 hours. You'll need 3 power outlets. 2 for the chargers and one for the reciever. Thats the only reason i gave it an 8 out of ten - to many power bricks. Ease of Use: extremely easy to operate. you have to fool with the charging stations and mics for them to start charging properly though. i find it easier if you have the charging stations slanted towards you so that the mics make a better contact with the charger (i just sit them on bar coasters) Quality: wasn't expecting them to come in a fancy rugged metal case with custom foam molding. but was shocked when it actually did. while waiting for the mics to be delivered to my house i did some research into vocopro. seems like they make shoddy karaoke products and thats why they kinda have a bad rep. but i dont use any of they karaoke products and im very pleased with the wireless microphone system. Value: i bought it for the price. ive been waiting years for rechargeable mics to hit the market. vocopro did it and made it extremely affordable Manufacturer Support: just visited the vocopro.com website, kinda sucky website. There arent any user forums in the tech support site. but there is an extensive glossary and faq, as well as many repair centers thoughout the usa. if anybody from vocopro reads this, please redo the site and throw on some user forums, make it look modern. The Wow Factor: rechargeable rechargeable rechargeable!!!! i want it... i need it! save me some money on batteries!!! Overall: i have recommended this system to all of my dj's. if your like me and hate buying 9 volt batteries for wireless mics. these are perfect. and they sound great. ontop of being rechargeable, you get 4 mics.
174 of 183 people (95.08%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great deal!!!" submitted March 25, 2015

By john byglin in spencerville, OH
Musical Background: karaoke
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: Bought the factory resealed vocopro 5805 4 microphone system, right off the bat I had 2 mics that wouldn't keep charge. Contacted vocopro and sent me 4 new batterys which I offered to solder in myself because I fix my own stuff, and now have 4 mics that keep charge for over 6 hours without charging. Vocopro has the best parts repairable microphones bar none!!

"Vocopro UHF 5805" submitted April 30, 2015

By Tommy W in Whitesburg, TN
Musical Background: 20 years as a Karaoke and DJ provider
Music Style: All types
Overall: The Vocopro UHF 5805 is a solid unit well designed for performance. the quality of the vocals are probably the best I've heard using a wireless system. The system does everything it claims and is one of the best on the market. (BUYER BEWARE) The instruction pdf on the website is incorrect however. This system comes with it's on charging unit for the mic's... The charging cycle is 1000 cycles to recharge and after that the mic's has to be sent back to the manufacture for reconditioning. The battery's are soldered in and cannot be removed unless you know exactly what you're doing. as stated earlier, the instruction manual shows it having replaceable batteries, This is not the case which is one main reason I returned the unit. If the charging stand breaks or stops working, you are dead in the water and no way to recharge the mics. Bear in mind that they come with two charging stands and the odds of both of them going out at the same time is probably not going to happen. We decided to go with the Vocopro 5800 instead which has the same mic pickups and all inside components was the same. The only different was the outside was more like a hard rubber feeling type plastic which is well constructed and it don't feel cheap.. This particular unit holds 2 AA rechargeables or regular batteries with an 8 hour life before replacement or recharge. For the difference in the price is around 200.00 less than the 5805 and you get more bang for the buck. I would highly recommend the vocopro system since it works just as good as the more pricey brands like Shure mic systems just to name one.

"Great for the price. Good, even when price isn't a concern." submitted December 6, 2010

Musical Background: DJ since 1988 and sound tech for local bands since 1999
Music Style: An eclectic mix, ranging from show tunes to country, classic rock, rap, and everything in betweeen
Sound: The sound quality on these is not bad at all, and I am picky about my microphones. These are reasonably accurate, and neutral sounding. They could e better, though. I took the capsule out of an EV microphone I had lying around, and swapped it into one of these (voiding my warranty in the process--don't try this at home, kids), and this made a good microphone sound even better. If VocoPro could easily make an upgrade for these that would be worth a few extra dollars. When there are not other devices interfering, these easily sound as good, and sometimes even better than wireless systems costing MUCH more. Feature: Nice features: swappable electronics modules on each channel. The microphones themselves are easy to service and work on, if needed. Nice rack mount Snazzy carrying case, that I have re-purposed for other things. Drawbacks (reason for only rating a 6): No way to change the frequency on the mics and/or receiver. In some places I play, one or more of the mics are unusable, due to interference from other devices. Ease of Use: Simple and straightforward. It is simply four microphone receivers in one rack mount box, and the corresponding four microphones. Quality: These feel well-made, and very solid. I have a few corded mics in my gig bag as backups, but rarely use them. These have been in use for several months--several nights a week, with no issues, other than occasional interference, that any device with fixed frequencies would have to deal with. The power supply to the main unit failed within the first month, it was promptly replaced with a much better regulated supply from my spares, anyhow, rather than making a warranty claim. Reading the other reviews, the power supplies seem to be the weak link, for most. Value: For me, this has been a very good value, and is a much better deal than the brand-name counterparts, at a fraction of the price. Manufacturer Support: I have not contacted support to help me with problems, but have asked a few questions regarding technical question and specifications that have been effectively ignored (two or more months with no answer). My queries have been made via their email interface on their website. To their credit, they do indicate on the page, that if you do not feel that your question is being answered in a timely fashion, to call their phone number. I have yet to try that. The Wow Factor: Cordless mics make my life easier. The appeal is a cleaner looking rig, fewer cords to trip over and less set-up/tear-down time. Rechargeable batteries built into the mics, clinch the deal, since these are more rugged than their sibling that uses the same receiver. The 5805 mics, with their metal bodies feel more hefty, and solid than their plastic 5800 counterparts, and there are no battery doors to lose. Overall: I can easily justify making the purchase, again, if these were to be damaged or stolen. I don't expect any issues with these that can't be easily remedied, and will be using them for a few years, yet, I suspect.

"Great mics for amazing price!!!" submitted March 26, 2011

Music Style: Hip Hop/Hardcore/Posthardcore
Sound: These mics are really great, they have a great sound and last a long time. I had one issuse with them at one show where the mic would get the volume low then high and back and forth....but it only happen once and other than that i've used them many times!!! Awesome great buy. Feature: Simple straight to the point volume and signal strength. Ease of Use: Super easy plug in and play! Quality: Love the silver briefcase it came to put all your gear in =] Value: good price for some great mics Manufacturer Support: Havent needed to no problems =] The Wow Factor: pretty good bro Overall: i think these will last a long time =]

"Excellent Value for your Money" submitted October 17, 2011

Musical Background: Mobile DJ, Sound Engineer
Music Style: Christian, Gospel
Sound: Even at this price range, this device provides great sound. Feature: Nothing jumps out at you as far as features, but I would like the volume knobs to be bigger. Ease of Use: Super easy to use. Just plug and play. Quality: This line is much better made than the first Quad that VocoPro put out. These mics are heavy duty and feel great. Value: For the price, you can't beat getting four quality wireless mics for this price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it Overall: I will use these mics for a long time.

"50/50 deal" submitted January 25, 2010

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Musical Background: Gospel,Pastor of Music
Music Style: worship christian Gospel
Sound: Sound is nice and warm.Problem that I have with the system is we use them for our chruch some of the mics signals are stronger then others so we only run two . distance wise can`t go more than 10-15 feet from station system will fade in and out. Feature: carring Case was nice that it came in lacthes will brake off on case , foam in side will fall apart over time had to find a gig bag for system Ease of Use: easy to use. when it lose a signal its notable fade in and out Quality: for the must part made well has factory can make it. dependable I have want back useing my Shure wireless for Speaker/lead Vocalist. So they are used for pract. and children plays Value: not worth the asking price Manufacturer Support: Don`t even won`t to call I just count it has 50/50 buy The Wow Factor: Was looking something to replace all the mic stands with mic. Did not buy on appeal take a risk on a new product some times you hit some times you don`t 50/50 Overall: already look for something else. choose this one because I wanted to stop useing all mic stands we had to use for our worship team . wish I was able to test the product before buying.
19 of 22 people (86.36%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"vocopro microphones" submitted February 23, 2014

By adam z in iraan, TX
Overall
Musical Background: sound tech at our local church
Overall: I use these microphones for our church and the first day everybody loved them we've had a lot of problems with wireless mics and we just took a risk on these due to the reviews but we don't regret getting them. if you need a reliable microphone voco pro is a great microphone

"Be careful what you hope for!" submitted September 30, 2009

Musical Background: Karaoke Host
Music Style: Love it all!
Sound: The system worked great for the first 2 months. It had great sound and was easy to adjust as needed. I would get compliments on the sound quality. Feature: I loved the fact that it came with charging stations. It would be great if they worked. I've had to replace the electrical cords to each charging station TWICE. Even now, the charging stations but the microphones will not hold a charge. I've also replaced the power outlet for the receiver as well. It gets to be expensive. I have only owned the system for 8 months. Ease of Use: It was easy to set up and had a great protective carrying case. The foam inside protecting the product on the other hand will fall apart in 2 months if the mics gets used frequently. I've learned a lot from this product... learn from your mistakes. Quality: I will not waste my money on this product again. I would not recommend it to people that plan on using them for their business. Although the sound was good, it didn't make up for the fact that it had one problem after another. It is not worth the headache. Value: It was way too much money for the quality that I got. It frustrates knowing that I spent two paychecks on something that has done me no good. I now have only two of the four microphones that work. Keep some back up microphones if you're going to buy this. Manufacturer Support: Because of the fact that I had "opened" the microphones, I wasn't able to return them which is understandable. But I wasn't able to get new cords for the crappy ones that they sent me. I didn't seem to get anywhere in trying to get any answers. I gave up. The Wow Factor: Well, it looks great and is easy to recognize which microphone is which if you have to adjust sound when in use.
23 of 27 people (85.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Pay attention to the details" submitted May 8, 2013

By Viola E in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Sound Engineer for over 10 years.
Music Style: Christian, Rap, Hip-hop
Sound: The sound quality is excellent. My sound team was highly impressed. Feature: It is usefull to have all four mics in one receiver and you can connect each mic into the mixer separately. The color coding was also a great benefit. Ease of Use: Very easy set-up Quality: It seems that it is very well built however, rechargeable items always make me a little nervous vs. battery operated. Value: I think the product is worth what I paid. Manufacturer Support: VocoPro customer service was extremely helpful and courteous. It's just too bad that the information that they provided was given up front before I made the purchase. The Wow Factor: Great Sound Quality! Overall: I was very excited to get this product... we opened up and plugged it into our system and the sound quality was awesome until we began to move around. We had a lot of frequency interference. So, I called customer service for them to only tell me that the set of mics I received would have a lot of interference due to the major networks using the same frequency as of the mics we purchased. Unfortunately the frequency I needed wasn't available and I had to return the set. Make sure you know what frequency will work in your area...

"VocoPro UHF-5805" submitted October 9, 2012

By Mike Ward in Monterey, CA
Musical Background: DJ/KJ
Music Style: Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, Oldies and Country
Overall: Nice product, sounds great.

"Microphones VocoPro" submitted December 3, 2013

By Veola T in Lula, GA
Music Style: Christian Music
Overall: These microphones are great for our Church Services. No more Batteries, this is awesome.

"Awesome sound" submitted February 1, 2016

By Penny K in Yuma, AZ
Musical Background: kARAOKE FIE A FEW YEARS
Music Style: PEPPY GOSPEL!!!
Overall: I didn't expect these mics to have such beautiful sound. Our quartet is getting better but this item took us to a higher level!!!

"Not For A Church" submitted January 31, 2013

By Don S in Galveston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: professional sound system installer
Overall: If you are in a 20' range you are OK, go 50' & all mics cuts out, I am a professional sound system installer for churches....stay away from this product unless you are a band staying within 20' of the receiver then it is OK. I installed (4) of these system in churches & had to remove them & replace with Audio Technica....if you are a church, run from this product, it is not meant for you !!!

"Voco Pro UHF 5805 Rechargeable Wireless " submitted April 22, 2015

By Dan B in St Johnsbury, VT
Musical Background: 30 Year Musician- Live sound tech
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: The Mikes work great but they are Eq'd with allot of High End. I had to roll Highs out on the graphic EQ on the main FOH sound and on the individual channels in order to get things where we needed them. To bad, you would think they could get that right. Just listen to a SM58 and try to match it up ?? Oh well they still work great !

"Well Pleased" submitted December 31, 2013

By J Green in Ontario, CA
Musical Background: None
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Purchased these microphones for our church and we were very pleased. They are easy to handle and the sound is fantastic. We got our monies worth and more.

"VocoPro UHF-5805 so far so good" submitted April 5, 2015

By Scotty Allen in West Point, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since I was 9 years old and have done professional sound
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Christian
Overall: I am very pleased with the VocoPro UHF-5805 Installing for my church I found set up to be extremely simple and quality medium to high for the price you cannot go wrong with this ensemble. Four Microphones for under $300 is a real bargain in my book. And the rechargeable feature just puts the icing on the cake No Fear Here!!!

"Quality sound with a light weight component--Barringer 800-watt speakers..." submitted December 14, 2010

Music Style: Club music/ R&B
Sound: The 800 watt Baringer speakers sound was very balanced you never had to fear of blowing a speaker as I watched my mixer monitor. All the speakers blended together perfectly. I must mention that a person must turn of the mixer before disconnecting the speaker wires becuase you will get a bit of a shock. I love my speakers and the price I purchased them for with tripod.. Best Regards, Adrian L. Douglas Feature: Yes, The Tripod-Very sturdy and useful allow for adjusting the hieght of each speaker to balance the sound around the area.. Ease of Use: Wow! I'm glad you asked --hooking up this equipment was a sinch, and as you add more speakers you never loose wattage at all.. Value: Yes! Great Price, this is why I purchsed four for the same price I would have purchased for one... Manufacturer Support: I never dealt with this company before but I'm glad I googled speakers and read previous customer satisfaction of the speaker products.. The Wow Factor: Yes the look and design make me look very professional and buisness minded. Also the speakers have the capability to be mounted on top of each other on a tripod or side by side on the floor.. ( But they don't come with the bolt connections.) Overall: Forever pleased I'm sure..

"Great sound" submitted June 14, 2011

Musical Background: None
Music Style: None we are non instrumental church got it for the minister
Sound: Excellant sound, Our church is about 4000sqft. with these mics it sounds like you are in 40000sgft. building When everyone walk in Sunday they were all shock at the sound, its like they all turn around to make sure they walk in the right church. Everyone was impressed with the sound. We are non instrumental church, wanted the sound system for recording sermons and acapella singing. Ease of Use: Great sound, song leader were fighting over who was going to use it first. Easy to operate, color coded, We are using our old amp with 6 new ceiling mount speakers it connected well with our old and new equipment. Value: Good price like that is was rechargable The Wow Factor: All have said they like the feel and style of the mics. Overall: I would replace with the same mics system because it is compatialbe with old and new equipment, easy to operate.
70 of 73 people (95.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"We use these and other Vocopro Products @ Center Stage Karaoke for the quality and value." submitted March 11, 2011

Musical Background: Kj Ron McKnight - also Musician
Music Style: Country Rock & 50's 60's
Sound: I am the owner of Center Stage Karaoke. We have three systems and use 2 Kj's at most of our shows. We have used Vocpro in the past and have had no issues with the equipment. We purchased these microphones and they definately do the job. We have the four microphones and purchased 2 extra headsets. This lets 4 people and there are no worry about tangled cords. The sound has been great for the most part but as always with wireless a dead spot can always be found especially if you roam the crowd looking for that Karaoke Virgin. The batteries do stay charged for about six hours and sure cuts the expense of the job if you are using the alkaline cell. I have contacted customer service in the past at Vocopro and the have been very helpful in trouble shooting a problem. We have been doing Dj & Kj work since 2000. Feature: The rack mount is great. The receiver stays safe and secure in the road case. It would have been nice if the had supplied the 4 patch cords to make each microphone to have it's own channel controls. We purchased them and it lets you bring out the voice of each singer. Ease of Use: There is nothing to set up once it is mounted in road case. Quality: No issures and we have been using them for about 6 months. Value: A great value Manufacturer Support: see sound above The Wow Factor: It was a practical addition because of the 4 microphones it one unit. We have dual set up in our other two systems. Saves space in road case. Overall: As we upgrade, we are always looking and adding another system.

When you call, mention priority code 208-N9MS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976