When you call, mention priority code 1447-0XM4

Rating and Reviews: VocoPro UHF-5800 Wireless

With 4 microphones with 12-hour battery life, and 4 independently controlled wireless channels, VocoPro's UHF-5800 wireless mic system keeps the party going.

Overall

"VocoPro UHF-5800 4-Channel Wireless is well worth what I paid for it." submitted May 9, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Church Music Director
Music Style: Christian
Sound: Better sound than I expected. Used in a church setting, using a Mackie 16 channel mixer with Peavey Amp. I am very pleased so far. Feature: It has all the features I need. Ease of Use: No problem hooking it up. Quality: Ok Value: Excellent value since ZZounds met a nother vendor's price. Manufacturer Support: Had no need to contact them. The Wow Factor: Very modern style Overall: 5 years

VocoPro UHF-5800 Wireless Customer Review submitted August 4, 2011

By a customer from hawaii.rr.com
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Alternative
Sound: I purchased the VocoPro 5800 last month, used it 4 times already, and I must say, it has been reliable and dependable for us at our live gigs and performances. The sound is okay (not the best) but good enough to get by with. Tone a little on the high end but with a little adjustment and mixing, it does work okay. Not really well built, so you may need to be careful while handleing it, I do remove the batteries after every performance. Really not bad for the price, and you get what you pay for. Would recommend buying it...

"I loved my new VocoPro as soon as I heard it at work." submitted February 7, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: 20th century love songs on vocal and guitar
Sound: I was using cheaper stuff. Bad idea. The sound of the VocoPro is vastly superior. I was amazed when I first heard it. I really love the sound. Feature: It has four mics which I would need only rarely, but not never; usually I use just two. I would love to have a compatible guitar transmitter that would use one of the channels. Then the VocoPro output could go directly to my amp and leave out the mixer. Ease of Use: Controls are all easy, intuitive, and obvious. Quality: As I said earlier, I had been using cheap mic systems. Bad idea. They let me down at bad times. The VocoPro has an excellent solid feel that gives me confidence that it'll keep on working. I haven't had it very long, so I don't know for sure, but the feel of the equipment gives me confidence. Value: You can buy cheaper. I did. Bad idea. I've seen systems costing double and more. They may be better, but I don't see how. I think the VocoPro is a best value for the money. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any support. The Wow Factor: I don't do "sex appeal" on equipment. With me it's all about performance, including convenience. When I'm on my stool in front of an audience, I want my gear to do its job and stay out of sight. Overall: I can't see myself replacing this unit unless it conks out. I hope/expect that's a long way off.
35 of 37 people (94.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great product. Great price. Zzsounds is awesome. Buy it !!! And buy from zzsounds !!" submitted December 20, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 15 years playing multiple instruments . In our church and in a band.
Music Style: Christian
Sound: Good sound. Well worth the money Feature: Great feel. Wish you could change channels. But overall great Ease of Use: Great Quality: Well built Value: Worth every cent. Manufacturer Support: Zzsounds is great. The Wow Factor: I got it cause it was multiple wireless cheap for our drama department. But we like them so much that we are ordering more for the music department as well Overall: I believe it'll last us a while.

"Good product" submitted January 12, 2012

Musical Background: none
Music Style: all genres
Sound: The uhf-5800 microphone received great response from the singers Ease of Use: Very easy to install start right up Quality: Quality product Value: Well worth the money compared to other brands and their prices Manufacturer Support: Yes always helpful The Wow Factor: Ease of use and set up Overall: I will continue to use this brand

"If you need four mics, it doesn't get any better than this!" submitted November 14, 2011

Musical Background: Over 30 years
Music Style: Rock, Top 40
Sound: Surprisingly high sound quality with all 4 mics. Feature: The only feature missing which would be helpful is an indicator telling you whether the mic is on or not. Quality: The unit as well as the mics seemed to be built well and should last, of course, never sure what will happen if you drop one of the mics which hasn't happened yet. Value: Very good bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to deal with customer service yet. The Wow Factor: The 4 - mic setup works perfect! Overall: The product is exactly what I wanted in a 4 mic unit.

VocoPro UHF-5800 Wireless Customer Review submitted May 25, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Gospel Singer
Music Style: Country Gospel
Sound: When I removed it from the box and mounted it in my rack and turned it on it was great. I haven't had a chance to use it that much, but what time I have, it has a great sound. I'm not a real bass singer, but when I do sing bass it makes me sound like a real bass singer. If I ever need anymore it will be these again. I have recommended them to my friends and they say they are going to get some. Ease of Use: They are real easy to install and use. Not complicated at all. Value: You really get more than you pay for.

VocoPro UHF-5800 Wireless Customer Review submitted May 25, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Gospel Singer
Music Style: Country Gospel

"Great system and great price! Would buy again. ZZounds was also best supplier for this system. Would buy more items from them" submitted January 12, 2012

Musical Background: Jam AT home
Music Style: all music
Sound: I purchased this VocoPro UHF-5800 4-Channel Wireless system and it is awesome! We used it for Kareoke on New Years Eve. Everyone sounded great! No feedback. Quality o fthis product was awesome. Came in a nice aluminum case. My husband loves it! Feature: components were easy to operate and work great! Ease of Use: Easy to set up! Just add batteries to mics and plug in the receiver to laptop and ready to use! Quality: Seems like it would last a long time if taken good care of. Excellent quality. Value: yes got a great price for the system. worth every penny Manufacturer Support: have not had to reach manufacturer. Overall: yes I would replace it with same manufacturer brand and ZZounds. They were very helpful and friendly. Very concerned that you are a satisfied customer.

When you call, mention priority code 1447-0XM4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976