When you call, mention priority code 20Y-HSX8

Rating and Reviews: VocoPro HERO-REC

Perfect for the home or bar, the VocoPro HERO-REC has professional features and sound, with a footprint small enough to fit comfortably in any space.

"Excellent!!" submitted March 20, 2015

Overall
Musical Background: I karaoke on the road a lot!
Music Style: I love the 80's, 90's and classic rock.
Overall: The best karaoke system I've ever gotten my hands on. Easy to use controls, fast shipping, great service, great price, excellent sound, easy to setup, and the ability to record and save your music and just a lot of fun! I took it out of the box and started singing in about 5 minutes! I plugged in my ipod/laptop into the aux/laptop input and I was having a blast. I wish I could lower the decibel of all the music (If I plug in my ipod and use the Aux Cable, you can't lower or higher the pitch/decibel) But if you got the music on a USB (and I think a cd/disc) you can lower the decibel which is a nice feature for people who can't sing high/low. Microphones are excellent quality. Cables are nice and long and they're not cheap for sure. Quality of the speakers on the system are great. I don't think I'll ever need to hook speakers up to it. For those curious, you can save your music to an SD card on the fly. Just play your music and hit hit record button. I'ts pretty painless. I bought a 32gb sd card for like 10 bucks. Make sure you have an SD card reader. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves singing. Get it now!

"VocoPro HERO-REC Portable PA System" submitted April 17, 2015

By Charolette C in Kenosha, WI
Overall
Musical Background: I am a singer. I have been singing for over 40 years.
Music Style: I sing all genres of music but my specialties are Gospel, old R&B
Overall: I thought this would be a product that I can use for a while until my next upgrade. However, the speaker and the function buttons are on the same side so sound has to be turned to DJ or I have to walk in front of it to make the sound adjustments. I am utilizing this for small karaoke events. The sound is okay for a very small room. I purchased external speakers for a larger room. I should have just purchased an amp and bought a karaoke player separately. It is not convenient for connecting the laptop to it. I like that i can record and playback performances.

"Great Machine" submitted January 30, 2014

By Donald Cejnowa in Riverside, CA
Musical Background: 40 years, guitar, drums
Music Style: rock, old country
Overall: We had our first Karaoke party at home using the Hero-Rec. It was a big hit. I had my laptop plugged into it running a karaoke program and everything worked great. My favorite part is the SD record feature which produces an exact copy of all performances. Can't say anything bad about any of the features or the upgrade options. I do wish it had a led meter for setting the Gains but still worked fine with Gain set around center. It has tons of inputs and outputs. You can plug mixers, powered speakers and so much more. But the advantage here is it is highly mobile. It can go with you in 1 nice neat package.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"So Far So Happy" submitted January 9, 2014

By Donald Cejnowa in Riverside, CA
Music Style: All
Sound: NICE SOUND. NOT SUPER LOUD. ENOUGH TO FILL YOUR LIVINGROOM OR A SMALL BAR. Feature: SD RECORDER WORKS SUPERBLY. 1. WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE SD CARD OR USB DRIVE AND YOU OPEN THE DVD DRIVE THE SOUND STOPS UNTIL THE DRIVE IS CLOSED AND THEN THE SOUND PICKS UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF. NOT WHAT I WOULD HAVE LIKED. I WOULD LIKE TO ENTERTAIN WHILE I'M CHANGING CDS. 2. CAN'T PLAY KARAOKE CDGS FROM THE USB OR THE SD DRIVES. Ease of Use: VERY EASY TO USE. ALSO VERY EXPANDABLE WITH POWERED SPEAKERS, ADDITIONAL INPUT DEVICES AND OUTPUT DEVICES SUCH AS SEPARATE DIGITAL RECORDERS. Quality: SEEMS PRETTY SOLID HOWEVER I'VE ONLY HAD IT FOR A SHORT TIME. Value: I DO NOT FEEL RIPPED OFF WITH THIS PURCHASE AT ALL. Manufacturer Support: I CALLED VOCOPRO 3 TIMES WITH QUESTIONS PRIOR TO MY PURCHASE AND THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. The Wow Factor: THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT! Overall: WANTED SOMETHING THAT WOULD RECORD MY GRANDKIDS. THE SD RECORDER IN THE HERO-REC PRODUCES AN EXACT DUPLICATE OF THE PERFORMANCE. THE SOUND IS AWESOME. 4 PAY ON THIS OPENED UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR US AS WE ARE RETIRED AND CAN'T PONY UP $600 ALL AT ONCE. THE STAFF AT ZZOUNDS WERE GREAT AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. THE HERO-REC IS HIGHLY MOBILE AND CAN BE SET UP IN ABOUT A MINUTE. DOES HAVE 2 ISSUES THAT ARE NOT PERFORMANCE RELATED IN MY OPINION. SEE IN REVIEW BELOW.
15 of 19 people (78.95%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-HSX8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.