When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-R9R0

Rating and Reviews: VocoPro Gig Star Karaoke

An all-in-one 100-watt karaoke system, the VocoPro Gig Star has two XLR microphone inputs, a 14-step Digital Key Controller for pitch-shifting CDs, and more.

"Vocopro Karaoke" submitted September 1, 2015

By Cindy S in Jacksonville, FL
Musical Background: professional singer over 10 years
Music Style: country, gospel
Overall: LOVE IT! I have been singing clubs, parties, weddings, grand openings and whatever for over 10 years, this machine makes life so much easier...well worth what I paid for it, all in one system really is all-in-one.

"This is well worth the money!" submitted April 27, 2012

By Richard Blackston in Kalamazoo, MI
Music Style: Oldies, Rock, Country
Overall: This Karaoke machine is crystal clear with a few adjustments. It comes with two microphones that aren't bad and they're metal not plastic! I have had this karaoke machine for a week and I love it! I can't wait to invest in a mixing speaker set to hook this into and as far as I can tell there're hook up's in the back and front. I love all the vocal effects I use when singing Patsy cline, bobby Vinton, Hank Williams, Buddy Holly and I am having a blast! This is no cheap sounding karaoke machine it is great!
67 of 72 people (93.06%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"My VocoPro Gig Star Pro Karaoke System" submitted March 15, 2016

By Michael Barbeau in Pahrump, NV
Musical Background: Don;t play anything
Music Style: rock ( oldies ) country
Overall: It only took 2 days to get my system , I didn't have to put anything together , just plug everything in and start singing . The sound is great and I love how you can change the settings for the sound. I just wish it came with cordless microphones but the good thing is, I can add those to it later on. The system is easy to take anywhere you want to .I really like it.

"Great value and quality for the price!!" submitted May 25, 2011

Music Style: All Types - Crowd Pleasers
Sound: This machine is ideal for the home user that wants a little more professional set-up and sound. Feature: The one thing I like best is the multi-format player. We can now leave this karaoke machine in our living room because it also plays DVDs and our Wii sits nicely on top of it. Ease of Use: Toggling between the auto-sound profile and equalizer isn't always a boon, but the quality of the CD+G probably is more to blame than the actual equipment. Quality: This product so far has proven to be a good value for the price. I have previously own Singing Machine products and they just don't hold up. The player quits working and I've read this is common among their products. I would not hesitate to take this to any party to liven things up! Value: Exceptional quality at a reasonable price. Manufacturer Support: Ordering and shipping were easy and exactly as promised. I had no technical issues with the product, so I've had no other interactions. The Wow Factor: Practical...nothing more...nothing less. Overall: I hope to have many years of enjoyment with my VocoPro purchase. If this pans out, I will recommend Zzounds to friends and would return for potential future purchases.
71 of 79 people (89.87%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"You won't go wrong if your writing,singing,or playing a song if you let zZounds help you along.The price is right, quality out o" submitted February 13, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbiest
Music Style: Global
Sound: I had an older Gig Star Karaoke machine by VOCO-PRO. My niece loved it and she has a beautiful voice but her parents could not afford to buy her one. So Ifound the same unit new at ZZounds with a 4 pay payout. That made it affordable for me to get the new updated Gig Star for me and my niece has my old one. The new unit is perfect in sound and operation. Thanks ZZounds you made everyone HAPPY!!!!! Feature: Yes Ease of Use: The Best. Quality: zZounds carries the name brands that are recognized as the best in the industry. Value: Their every day prices are cheaper than most anybody selling the same equipment. Plus the pay as you go and 4 pay makes purchasing from the economial and easy. Manufacturer Support: Answered all my quesstions promptly and honestly. No B.S. with these guys. The Wow Factor: Sexy Overall: At age 67 I should be satisfied for the rest of my life.
26 of 29 people (89.66%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Nice sounding machine" submitted July 20, 2012

By Roger Balintfy in Williamstown, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I can whistle!
Music Style: Classic rock, Country, Blues, Instrumental
Overall: I was very surprised by the great sounding quality from the machine. It makes even the not so great singer sound great!! ...on the down side, although the machine was tightly sealed in it's original box, plus the shipping box, the front of the machine had a big gouge in it. Since neither boxes were damaged, I can only guess that this happened WHILE it was being packed in the box, and not during shipping. Although it didn't effect the sound of the machine, it does make it look cheap!
46 of 53 people (86.79%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best buy for your money!" submitted July 21, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, singer, some guitar for years
Music Style: old rock&roll, country
Sound: I really love the sound of this product. I use it quite often and am very pleases. Feature: I love the fact that one can use commercial music CDs and also music CDs that I burn from my computer. The music volume controls have a red dot to show where the volume is. I had to use a flashlight sometimes to see it. I painted it over with a white color! Ease of Use: The music equalizer can be a problem at times only because some music CDs have better quality sound than others. Quality: I had problems with another similar product with the mic1 plug-in not working even after mailing it back and getting another!!! So far it is very dependable. I don't use it "on the road" so don't know about that aspect. I wish there was a "next" button in selecting songs. If I want to go from song 1 to song 2, I have to press the 2 button. A minor inconvenience. Value: I think this product will retain close to its selling price for a long time. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with the support section but would assume they are quality people as good as their product! The Wow Factor: The look is great. It looks like a high priced product. Overall: A great system with a lot of versatility.
39 of 46 people (84.78%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Karaoke at home" submitted August 12, 2015

By Willie M in Donalsonville, ID
Musical Background: Guitar,fiddle, bluegrass jammer
Music Style: Old country, bluegrass
Overall: Really enjoying this device which replaces an older, less adaptable one. Sound is great

"VocoPro Gig Star Pro Karaoke System" submitted July 1, 2014

By Mamnunul Haq in Brooklyn, NY
Overall
Music Style: Indian, Bangladeshi (Classical)
Overall: This is a good product, adjusting sound is critical. I don't hear my own voice while singing along with the karaoke. I tried my best but didn't get my own voice. Otherwise this is a good product so far until now.

"karaoke" submitted May 19, 2014

By Mary Vitale-Sincavage in Larksville, PA
Music Style: all types
Overall: bad news, the product would not turn on for a major party we had. It was awful. Just got the karaoke 4 weeks ago. Used it once , put it back in the box for the next party. Seems like the on / off button defective???????

"SMALL KARAOKE MACHINE" submitted April 8, 2014

By BOB S in MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Musical Background: PROFESSIONALLY FOR 40 YEARS
Music Style: VARIETY THEN ELVIS IMPERSONATOR
Overall: NICE TO USE. JUST WISH IT HAD MORE WATTS

"I am very pleased with the VocoPro system and found it to be a very good quality Karaokee for the price." submitted October 24, 2011

Overall
Sound: The sound was very good. The mic,cd, and AM/FM audio sounded crisp and clear. Feature: This Karaokee had just about everything I needed. I would have liked to have seen some kind of on-board recording capability. A USB thumb drive port that allowed recording of Karaokee sessions would help a lot. Ease of Use: I had the machine up and running in five minutes. The equalizer needs a little time to learn in order to get the right mix. I'm glad it's there though. Quality: Very sturdy. Good quality speakers. Value: I investigated quite heavily before purchasing this machine and found it to be the best equipment for the price. Manufacturer Support: Good web support. The Wow Factor: It fills a particular need at church and at home. We can use it for PA announcements, CD player at parties, and of course a Karaokee.
26 of 30 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-R9R0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976