When you call, mention priority code 140X-94WG

Rating and Reviews: Ultimate Rock Drum Bags

Protect your drums with this set of five soft cases from Ultimate Support. Drummers love these lightweight, inexpensive zippered drum bags.

"Good Bags, Great Value." submitted September 21, 2011

Music Style: Jazz, Funk, Latin, Rock
Feature: The bags have good zippers and a good amount of padding. I have always used hard cases, so this is my first purchase of drum bags. So far, I am happy. Ease of Use: The bags fit my drums well and are easy to put on. Quality: I am happy with the quality of the bags. They seem to be durable and have so far held up well. No complaints from me. Value: For the price, they can't be beat. I am very happy. The Wow Factor: The bags are nice looking and styled well. I am not in any way embarrased to take these bags on professional gigs. Overall: I believe that these bags will last for many, many gigs and for the price, I would certainly purchase them again.

"Great Value" submitted February 4, 2012

By Elwood G
Overall
Musical Background: 40 something former drummer looking to play again.
Music Style: Rock, alternative, Punk and New Wave. With a new found appreciation for Johnny Cash.
Overall: These bags are snug, especially with the bracket mounted toms. I have Pearl Vision Series Rock Drums and they all fit with only a little extra effort. It is much easier putting the case on the drum then trying to put the drums into the bag. The materials and zippers are great. The price of the materials alone seems more than the cost of the finished bags. The construction appears durable and nicely done. I am optimistic that they will give a little as they are used a bit without compromising their durability. They look sharp and the handles are closely fitted to the bag but with plenty of room for your hands. I hate the bags with all the straps and over sized handles dangling all over the place. There seems to be quite a bit of padding but they are still compact and not bulky or clumsy. I guess this is why I like these bags over many others that I have looked at. The other bags on the market may fit loose but they also tend to be sloppy and cumbersome. I recommend with the knowledge that they are form fitting and snug. If that is not what you are after, I would look else where.

"Quality Product" submitted October 25, 2012

By John M in Wadsworth, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for decades, drums, guitar, bass, singer, etc.
Music Style: rock, country, Christian- and a thing I like to call: "Pseudo-Tibetan stomp box ragtime." But then, that's just me I guess.
Overall: These bags fit perfectly for the described sizes including the rack toms, and 16" floor tom, also the 22" x 18" bass drum and the snare. Heavy duty zippers and some nice padding as well as quality heavy duty nylon fabric should keep these drums safe for a long time. Since I am easy on my equipment in general, I took advantage of the great price. (Honestly, just between you and me, they're worth another $50 than zZounds is charging, just don't tell them.) I don't need bullet-proof armor, but I do want to preserve the look and playability of my drumset; these will repel rain of all types, and have a really cool look with the white "Ultimate Support" lettering. It's the way to go in quality, soft-sided support for your instruments.

"Excellent bags + Excellent price = Happy Drummer" submitted May 6, 2012

By Penguin in austin, TX
Musical Background: 30 yrs drummer
Music Style: Fuzion
Overall: PROS = Construction and stitching is very heavy duty. Big comfy strap handles, big smooth zippers. The padding is thick and full coverage. The embroidery, accent panels, and trick piping make these thing look like they should have cost double what you paid. CONS = They are true to size, so if you have a rim mounting system on your toms they will be tight. Use the next size up. My 10" & 12" Tama Starclassic fit perfectly in the 12" & 13" bags. These are killer bags for the money, they seriously outclass the competitors. Get them while you can. I have never seen them anywhere else.

"Impressive" submitted October 2, 2012

By Carl N in DRESHER, PA
Overall
Musical Background: lightly professional, also jam at open mics and at home rehearsing
Music Style: Rock, blues, top 40 music
Overall: For decent quality covers for your kit these are well worth it- They are not going to take bouncing around loosely in a truck but will protect the drums inside nicely. I was just placing my drums are in a Suburban prior to this- Now these look good and feel sturdy in padding my shells.

"Ultimate Support Rock Drum Bag Set" submitted March 28, 2012

By John Smith in Grand Rapids, MI
Musical Background: Giging Musician
Music Style: Roadhouse Blues - Rock
Overall: Ultimate Support Drum Bags are made of very heavy material on the outside, lined with a generous amount of padding and soft on the inside. Heavy duty zippers and seams complete these excellent bags. An excellent buy, and better than other bags costing more. I really like these bags.

"Perfect for Gig Bands" submitted April 10, 2012

By Jeremy Lee in Gainesville, FL
Musical Background: Percussionist for 22 years
Music Style: Rock, Christian, hip-hop
Overall: Our band does quite a few gigs and these covers have been perfect for me. The drums fit perfectly in each cover without having to squeeze them into the covers. The padding is thick and cannot easily rip on the inside or out. The outside looks amazing and have comfortable handles for easy carrying. The zippers are heavy duty which is perfect since I have had problems with other covers in the past. I have already recommended this product to quite a few drummers.

"Perfect bags for the weekend drummer" submitted October 24, 2012

By Steve R in Monticello, MN
Musical Background: 25 years, hobby drummer
Music Style: rock,metal, blues,country,pop
Overall: These bags are a lot of bang for the buck,very well made with strong zippers and durable,firm exterior that looks nice. However, If you own a kit that has rim mounts, you should probably go the next size up, ( i.e. the rock size bags fit a fusion size kit with rim mounts nice with out fighting to get the drums in and out) the bass drum, and snare size bags are not a issue.

"Ultimate Support Drum Bags" submitted October 24, 2012

By Rob Neuberger in The Dalles, OR
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Drums for over 40 years
Music Style: Folk, country, blues, rock& roll
Overall: I agree with the other reviewers that these bags are very well-constructed, heavy-duty, well padded, and very serviceable for storage and transport between home, studio, and gigs. They certainly seem to be worth much more than the retail price (let's hope Ultimate Support doesn't find out!).

"Drummer review of Ultimate Support Rock Drum Bag Set" submitted June 12, 2012

By Bill B in Lexington, NC
Overall
Musical Background: occassional semi-professional drummer, hobbiest drummer
Music Style: Play Rock, Country, Blues, Christian, Ragtime, listen to all forms of music
Overall: (+) - Great Value so far, great quality for anyone needing basic protection during storage or light to medium travel for local gigs. I use for an older set of Pearl drums that I move around town once a week. WIsh they included hardware case/s out of same material as well as cymbval cases but I am not aware of any from the same company.Overall, very pleased with the fit and zipper quality as well.

"Ultimate Support Rock Drum Bag Set" submitted October 8, 2012

By William Beatty
Music Style: Country, Blues and Rock
Overall: These are awesome well made bags. They look nice and well padded.

"Ultimate Rock Drum Bags" submitted April 4, 2012

By Kathi R in Staunton, IL
Overall
Overall: My husband was thrilled to receive his drum bags. They are made of good quality material and came in a very timely fashion.

"Ultimate Support Rock Drum Bag Set" submitted October 22, 2012

"Ultimate Support Rock Drum Bag Set" submitted October 22, 2012

By Rob B in Herndon, VA
Musical Background: Semi Pro
Music Style: Rock, pop, country etc
Overall: I was amazed at the quality for this price. I'd looked at simple bags for more money. Worth every penny.

"It's in the bag!" submitted November 7, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Music Style: all
Sound: na Ease of Use: These are an amazing set of bags that not only look great, but are nicely padded as well. I was concerned that the dimensions seemed a little smaller than my kit, but they fit perfectly. Quality: Outstanding quality. I can't believe all 5 were under $100. Value: Unbelievably great value. Amazed at the quality for the money. Manufacturer Support: Super helpful and easy to deal with. I spoke with a musician who understood my questions which made the process that much better. The Wow Factor: They look incredible. Overall: I plan on wearing these out, but I anticipate that taking years. Well done!

"An incredible value" submitted November 29, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Professional drummer for 25 years
Music Style: all styles
Sound: na Feature: The heavy duty zippers and tough construction make me worry less about my kit in transit Ease of Use: The cases fit snug, but also easy to get in and out. More so than I thought they would. Quality: I am very impressed with the high quality of these bags. They look great as well. Value: Outstanding value for the product. I can't believe the quality of these bags for the price. Amazing. I have since been to a local music store who sold 1 case for the price of the five I purchased. Manufacturer Support: It was great speaking with a musician who understood my questions. Very professional and courteous. The Wow Factor: They look great and they protect very well. Overall: I expect to have these cases for years. If for some reason, I lost them to theft, I would replace them in a heartbeat.

When you call, mention priority code 140X-94WG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976