When you call, mention priority code 164L-3KNZ

Rating and Reviews: Tronical TronicalTune

Install the TronicalTune on the back of your headstock, and auto-tune your guitar fast. Save your own presets, or use any of 12 standard and exotic tunings.

"Tronical Tuning System" submitted August 5, 2014

By Gary Ganster in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 35+ years. Primary instrument is guitar and vocals, also play keyboards, violin, harmonica, percussion, bass.
Music Style: Raised on rock n roll, now playing country and finger style acoustic
Overall: I got a Tronical Tuning System for my new Gibson J45 about a month ago. I bought mine online from zZounds Music and got FREE Shipping and had it in three days! Depending on what guitar type you're using and where you buy it , the price could be between $300-$390... I paid $329. And I'm getting another for my Taylor.I always hated retuning my guitar in order to enjoy all those great alternate tunings out there and that has kept me from playing a lot of really cool music... Now I'm now playing it ALL, anytime I want! So yes, I HIGHLY recommend this tuning system for any guitarist out there that likes to play EVERYTHING out there!I've been playing for over 35 years and have easily spent $100k on music gear... This is probably the BEST $330 I've ever spent! The system is simple to use and really easy to install. There's also a video tutorial online that'll walk you through the whole process of installation and operation... I keep a cheat sheet for the tune settings in my guitar case, but don't even need it, unless I'm drinking! ;-) I'm playing more than ever now, and having more fun doing it! Plus, its cool as hell watching this thing do the part you hated about the thing you love... No brainer... Just get it!

"Very Cool" submitted April 16, 2014

By Nino S in Eastchester, NY
Musical Background: member of Halfway to Sanity for 28 years
Music Style: Classic pop/alternative
Overall: I love it and I think my guitar has never sounded better (Gibson Les Paul Studio). I only marked value at 3.5 stars because you CAN just tune it yourself. For me, this replaced having a second guitar at gigs, since I can replace a string faster, since tuning is so easy. I can also drop-tune between songs and be back in tune for the next song. I only gave 3 stars for "Manufacturer support" - before I bought this they were pretty responsive. I sent a question after purchase and have not heard from them in 2 weeks. It's a minor question, but still. I just pinged them again....we'll see.

"Super Add-on !" submitted May 1, 2014

By Ed J in North Richland Hills, TX
Musical Background: Playing for a long time
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, a little country
Overall: Overall a great addition to guitar tuning. I initialy bought the tuner for a Gibson Les Paul since the Epiphone model (although available is not listed in the section for compatibility). After realizing this when I received it. I had to return it for the correct model. Exchange was fast and friendly. I paired this with the Epi-Limited Edition Gold Top Les Paul Standard I initially ordered with this tuner. Fits like a glove. Haven't had a lot of time to thoroughly check the features, But so far it's a totallyAWESOME addition to this Guitar.

"Now I'll have to put it on my other guitars." submitted April 20, 2014

Overall
Overall: Absolutely awesome, better than I expected. This thing works perfectally, and the charge lasts forever. Highly recommended

"Stopped working after four months" submitted October 7, 2014

Overall
Overall: Buyer beware! I purchased this product, and liked it very much while it worked. After four months it completely stopped working. Tronical Tune does not honor any kind of a warranty if you did not purchase directly from them. So I am left with a $350 paperweight.

When you call, mention priority code 164L-3KNZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976