When you call, mention priority code 173L-X5DQ

Rating and Reviews: Traveler Pro Guitar

This travel guitar is small-sized yet fully loaded with features, including a detachable lap rest and acoustic/electric option.

"Very playable, but needs a few extras." submitted May 22, 2012

By Thomas P in Salinas, CA
Overall
Musical Background: New to guitar.
Overall: I bought this (obviously) for travel. It holds tune well and plays well. It is very lightweight and easy to pack along. The pickups sound good. My only issue is with the stethophone. The sound is adequate through the stethophone, but no matter how I adjusted it, is was HORRIBLY uncomfortable! In all fairness, I have always felt ear pain when wearing a stethoscope, be it medical or for auto mechanics. The stethophone is no different. Just painful after less than a minute of strumming. Soooo... I bought a VOX AC30 and plugged in my iPhone earbuds. Problem solved! I can play for hours now in total comfort. I would seriously recommend that anyone considering this guitar spend the extra $$$ for one of the VOX mini amplifiers and forget about the stethophone. Yes, you will need to pack a few pairs of AAA batteries, but your enjoyment of this fine instrument will be greatly increased. Oh... When I received mine the stethophone tubing had been kinked and torn during shipping. I called Traveler and they mailed me a new tubing piece without delay. Great support!

"Great Traveler" submitted May 9, 2005

By a customer from spyderinternet.com
Musical Background: Pastor use guitars in my ministry, 25 years
Music Style: Contempory Christian, Southern Gospel, bl;uegrass
Sound: I purchasd the guitar to take on a trip to Russia for a compact guitar that will carry on it is great. The sound is better than I expected from such a small package. I use the portable Pignose amp or a crate accustic amp to get a natural sound. If I want to change the tone or dirty up the sound I have had to use a add on box. Feature: I wish it had a tone adjustment. Quality: It is well built, quiet operating smooth easy neck and as well balanced as it could be with no bady. Value: Yes, if the size is important. Manufacturer Support: NO I bought it used. The Wow Factor: Not sexy, but for its market it is well thought out and put together, feels good to me. Overall: It is a s supplement for travel purposes only. It is really what I was looking for. I cannot image a product that would be full size and be any light or smaller and still have good quality. I wish it had some tone adjustments. You can adjust the sound by mixing the volumes of the two pick ups.

"Non biased Travellers Guitar Review." submitted February 23, 2011

Overall
Sound: This is a very unique guitar, the sound is surprisingly good, I was impressed, obviously it's not going to be as good as a real guitar. I mainly play it unplugged but I had briefly hooked it up to my Spyder IV practice amp by Line 6. I just really messed around with it for a few minutes while plugged in. It sounded mediocre at best but like I said I hadn't really played around with it too much. Feature: What comes to mind is the odd Stethoscope type deal that came with it. It makes the sound come alive when plugged in but the chord if you will gets in the way it with your strumming hand. It also came with some misc. hardware that I'm not really sure what is for. I think one of the extra screw in knobs is for if you wanted to add a strap to it. Also it comes with a nice traveling bag to store it or bring it on the go. Ease of Use: Don't get me wrong, this is a real nice guitar but a few minor problems that get time to get used to are that the fretboard seems a little slimmer than a real guitar neck, so the strings are probably a miniscule bit closer to each other albeit it does take adjustment if you want to pluck a certain string. Also if you play it for a while Ive noticed my neck/shoulder starts to pinch up and get sore. The way it sits on your lap tends to make you hunch over. Quality: My guitar is only about a month old so I haven't really needed to fix anything as of yet. I've takin it to work multiple times and haven't really noticed any cosmetic damage from the carrying case. The tuning pegs seem to be a little bit tougher to turn than a normal guitar but other than the first time playing, I haven't really had any problem with it going out of tune. Value: I find the value for this guitar is really quite good. I'm in the military so I do a lot of travelling. I think this guitar would be a great investment if your always moving from place to place for a set amount of time and can't use a full sized guitar. Or even going on vacation and the likes of that. Manufacturer Support: I haven't yet had any problems with this product. Hopefully I won't in the future either, knock on wood. The Wow Factor: It's definitely a head turner that's for sure. I think the natural finish looks good for it. I would probably be deterred away from it if it was all glossy. The only negative feedback I got from it thus far was when it's in the case, someone asked me if I was carrying a gun haha. Overall: I think I'll be satisfied with this product for quite some time. It's as portable a practical guitar can get in my opinion. With this product I'll never have to worry about not practicing for set amounts of time whether it be visiting back home for a few weeks or being deployed for a few months.

Traveler Pro Guitar Customer Review submitted November 23, 2005

By a customer from waese.com
Music Style: alt folk rock
Sound: Decent sound for its size. Feature: It's a great package. Good value. 2 different sounding pickups, acoustic stethoscope. Nice neck, reminds me of my Gibson. Quality: A professionally built guitar. Feels solid. Value: Great portable guitar despite its problems. I've played on the airplane. Nobody can hear over the ambient engine sound. Played in hotel rooms. It's a good diversion while on business travel -- stuck in a hotel room, don't know anyone in the city. Get some good practice time. I like to use it with my Korg Pandora (headphone amp/effects unit). With enough distortion you can't hear the poor tuning. Manufacturer Support: Very friendly & pleasant customer service. They offered to fix the tuning problem for free, and even paid for the UPS service. Wow! Unfortunately, despite changing the tuning mechanisms, the guitar is still extremely difficult to tune. It holds its tune slightly longer now, but good luck if you want to adjust it.

When you call, mention priority code 173L-X5DQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976