When you call, mention priority code 20M-L9NX

Rating and Reviews: Tobias Toby Bass Pack

This pack has everything a new bassist needs: a Toby Standard IV bass guitar, 15-watt Epiphone Electar bass amp, gig bag, cable, tuner, strap and picks.

"Would Have Been Nice" submitted January 5, 2015

By Eric J Capasso in Streamwood, IL
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Alt. Metal, Classic Rock, Rock.
Overall: zZounds keeps sending me an email to review the Tobias Toby Bass Pack. My review is on a bad experience. Not with zZounds, but just the product. The first bass its self was really nice out of the box. I got it more into the light and seen a lot of scuff marks. The pods, (volume and tone controls) were loose and when I plugged the bass into the amp it didn't work. zZounds were very understanding and I got a replacement right away. The second Bass pack, what I think is FedEx dropped it and they cracked the head stock. This was a Christmas gift from my wife and child so I wasn't too happy that I had to return another one. But, zZounds was there for me to take care of this as fast as they can. So my review is mostly a bad experience. Other than that, I really liked the Tobias Bass Pack and if zZounds had stock, I would of ordered another. The amp was nice. I plugged in the second bass and it worked great, other then the crack in the head stock. Nice to have a practice bass that comes with a 10 inch speaker in the amp. I had a little bit of a taste of what the Tobias can do and I liked it, but zZounds was out of stock and it was going to be a while before they got new ones in so I ordered another brand as the Tobias replacement. So I have to say, my experience with zZounds was great. Even with having to send back the Tobias Bass Pack I still give it 5 stars for what I seen and heard about it and how it played and sounded, at least from the second one I had. My Manufacture Support is 5 stars because of the support I received from zZounds. The Wow Factor is low because I really didn't get to test it out, but from what I did play it was good. Thanks zZounds for all your help.

"toby bass" submitted January 3, 2014

By frank bent in pittsfield, NH
Musical Background: played drums for50yrs play guitar and bass
Music Style: classic rock acaplla all kind's of music
Overall: my first bass and the sound is amazing.If anyone is thinking about playing bass this is it.Alway's great always;s first in my book ZZ ya SB

When you call, mention priority code 20M-L9NX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976