When you call, mention priority code 1650-8LDY

Rating and Reviews: TC Voiceworks Plus

Essential for any vocalist looking to polish his or her act, the Voiceworks Plus gives you access to new voice modeling features and optimal EQing.

"Great for electric guitar too!!" submitted January 20, 2012

By mike w
Overall
Musical Background: i've been playing guitar for 40 years and it never gets old... i play alone and lean toward experimental music...
Music Style: i would love to do soundtracks for movies and video games... if it makes you feel something without words, it's even more aweso
Overall: so what if they're a little pricey? i don't think $350 is so bad, but if that's too rich for you, get a refurb with a warranty... anyway, i love love LOVE this unit, which i bought for use as a guitar effect more than anything else! the harmonies are rich and useful and a wonderful amount of naturalizing the effect has gone into this thing! voices come in a bit late and/or swoop in a little just a hair off perfect pitch... i really find this more useful with the sax patches on my roland gr-20 rather than the tight sound this unit can give straight metal guitar... speaking of that, aside from the harmonies, the processing alone is going to make you sound amazing! i was testing the pitch correction patches and using a vigorous vibrato on a single note each corrected the note fairly well with the strongest setting almost eliminating the vibrato completely... this thing will evidently make a really bad singer sound pretty passable! one feature i really like is the ability to strip the harmonies of digital effects with one touch of a button! this lets me more easily use my own touches without having to go kneedeep into menus to edit out the delays and reverb and chorus... this is an easy to use out of the box effect... get one...

TC Voiceworks Plus Customer Review submitted December 20, 2011

Musical Background: Electrical Engineer
Music Style: Country, Hip-Hop and lite rock
Ease of Use: The problem is the processor has so many features that it takes a lot of time to master all of the settings. While it works out of the box with the factory seeetings only trial and error allows you to master all the flexabilty of the processor. Quality: would like to see a USB interface on the box Manufacturer Support: Sorry, never needed support!

TC Voiceworks Plus Customer Review submitted November 28, 2007

Overall
Ease of Use: A Little Learning Curve, though I have not used it for Recording, the live performance aspect is unreal! If you don't have this product and you are a singer... you are really missing out on making even the best singers sound even better. A Must Have! J. McCall
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Worth The Money Spent" submitted April 20, 2009

Musical Background: Singer, Songwriter, Producer
Music Style: Urban Gospel, Holy Hip-Hop
Sound: Sound quality is out of this world for the price that I paid for it. Feature: Great features. Ease of Use: There is a learning curve, but once I got the Software Editor things were a lot easier for me to get around and understand the structure. Quality: Rock Solid Quality!! Value: Compared to the Eventide equivalent to this machine, and the Voice Pro I think this was well worth every penny. Hey, you get what you pay for RIGHT? Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support. Overall: I expect to use this machine for quite sometime. It was worth the money spent, and the quality is wonderful. I won't compain about the price because there are other machines out there that does the same thing for twice to three times as much. For the price, I got a winner!
11 of 13 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"FUN to use, but EXPENSIVE!" submitted April 17, 2008

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: anything and everything
Sound: Sounds AWESOME! You can really change your voice and give it that extra unique sound to it. In my case my voice is everyting and I love what this can do to it. Feature: Has about everything you can ask for. The only thing I would ask for is different MIC outputs and for a BETTER VOCODER. If it had these I would say its the perfect touch to a studio. Ease of Use: At first I was like this SUCKS. NOT EASY AT ALL. You need to read the confusing manual and mess around with it (A LOT). I've had it for aout a month and I'm still learning how to use it. I have not even touched everything it has to offer. It will take time. Quality: Sounds great, built great, I havent had any trouble with it (yet). Value: PRICE WISE------Way way to MUCH!!!!!!! I mean really. WHY WOULD IT COST $799. I mean it does do A LOT. BUT $799, are you serious. Well they are because that's what I paid for it. Anyway the price is a JOKE. Manufacturer Support: I havent needed to use support YET. The Wow Factor: I really really wanted it. Obviously, because I complained about the price yet still bought it. Would I do it again? Yes because I still love it. I just think the price is insane. Overall: The PRICE and manual brings the rating down. i think they should provide a CD/DVD manual, something that goes more into detail. If the price wasnt SO STUPID, and manual was easier to understand I would give this a 10, easy. again THE PRICE IS NOT WORTH IT. but it is fun and like I said I love it.
19 of 24 people (79.17%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Works Great!" submitted August 18, 2007

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: Weekend Gigger
Music Style: Clasic Rock
Sound: I can't beleive from the other reviews that I own the same unit. This equioment works great. It has great sounding harmonies, however the trick is to wire in stereo. I have used the thing live many times and it works flawless. Feature: There is a learning curve to the unit, but so what. It would really be great if it had some way of turning off a voice as needed. Ease of Use: It is very easy to get voices to work. The use of MIDI is the easeast and best way to use this product. Just MIDI plug into a keyboard and all your harmonies will follow the song. Quality: Appears well built. Very nice. Value: A little pricy but I still would buy it. Manufacturer Support: Customer service, I have no problems so I don't know The Wow Factor: This is the best harmonizer out there for the money in my opnion. It sounds awesome when set up right. Overall: As of right now I could'nt think of using anything elese

"NOT WORTH THE PRICE" submitted July 21, 2007

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Alternative
Sound: I bought this product for the harmonizer. Everything else about this box is useless to me. I use Waves and Antares plugs for my ptich correction and effects processing. IMO there is only one useful preset on this box...only ONE!!! That is an $800 preset!!!!! That preset/function is the scale mode 3rd up. That's all I could make sound fair. Any voice below the lead sounds horrible. Any voice above a 3rd sounds horrible. I totally agree with others that the manual is crap. Totally useless. For me, however, I have worked with so many different products that I was able to figure out. But don't bother. The micro parameter adjustments to the harmony model are so subtle that you would never notice a difference unless you solo the voice...something you don't ever want to do given the quality. I downloaded Antares Harmony Engine. Much easier to use. It also only sounds good on a 3rd up, but I could get a comparable sound to the VoiceworksPLS in 5 seconds AND it costs 1/2 the price!! Feature: IMO all of the features are useless except 3rd up harmony in scale mode. Ease of Use: Incredibly difficult. Quality: The user interface would make Steve Jobs cry. There are tons of useless parameters to tweak, none of which make a noticeable difference, especially within a pop or rock mix. Value: I use products from Spectrasonics, duy dad, NI, Mackie, Neumann, Avalon, FxPansion, Waves, PSP. These are world class products. This product is not in the same class but is priced for this class. Manufacturer Support: Nope. The Wow Factor: A harmonizer is product that just about everyone wants. The Eventide is too expensive for most project studios. The hype on this product was good. A+ for TC marketing folks. Too bad TC engineering failed. However, I do acknowledge the difficulty in making such a product...so nice try but no cigar. Overall: I have requested an RMA from Zzsounds. Enough said.

"Can't figure it out!" submitted October 15, 2007

Musical Background: Pro musician
Music Style: varied
Sound: Two setting were good. Feature: Has a lot of features but it is extremely difficult to use them. Changes in setting don't seem to make any difference. Ease of Use: Very bad owner's manual. Quality: It looks nice and appears to be well made. Value: I really am sorry about buying this things for 800 bucks! Manufacturer Support: They were very slow in getting back to me. The Wow Factor: They did a really really good job of selling it! Overall: After I purchased it I was excited to get going on it. It was impossible. The owner's manual is really really poor! Controls don't seem to make much difference. I found one or two settings that were good; however, I paid 800 for two settings. This is expensive. They really need to work on this product and improve its usefulness.

"Voiceworks Plus" submitted March 2, 2014

By a customer from rochester.rr.com
Overall
Overall: Got the Voiceworks Plus ,opened the box and hooked it up. Couldn't get programs to work properly. Lots of distortion and had to yell into the mic to get any response at all. Sent it back. I have a voiceworks that is good enough. for what I need.

"Poor value 4 the money." submitted February 19, 2008

Overall
Overall: Very difficult 2 use and the manual is no help. They put me on hold when I called and I got sick of waiting for 7 minutes. They should get some feedback from customers before they hard wire these types of equipment.

When you call, mention priority code 1650-8LDY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976