When you call, mention priority code 12CY-76QC

Rating and Reviews: TC Helicon VoiceWorks

The VoiceWorks Harmony Voice Processor features TC-Helicon's signature harmony technology and powerful effects to bring studio-quality vocals to your live show.

"Not bad at all" submitted July 10, 2012

By T D in Huntsville, AL
Overall
Musical Background: 4 years. Home studio.
Music Style: Hip Hop, rock, R&B, pop
Sound: I would say that is sounds better than some of those software harmony processors, but maybe not as good as real background singers. But of course you wouldn't need this if you had background singers. I was able to get some really good and natural-like harmonies, or close enough to my ears. The thing is the harmonies will follow you vocals exactly, but I think there are some controls to make this not happen if you want. Feature: There are plenty of features that you will not be able to use on the front end. You MUST....I repeat you MUST download the Vyzor Voiceworks software to completely take advantage of what's behind that small panel. 5 thumbs up to PSIcraft for creating it. But once you pop that hood I must say that there are just soooo many things you can do. Ease of Use: The manual don't go into absolute detail. It just doesn't show all of it's capabilities. But things will become a lot more intuitive once you download the software. Quality: I've had mine in a home studio for it's whole life; inside a rack. But its a metal unit. The buttons may be a problem depending how tough you are on them. The knobs are pretty sturdy. Value: I bought it years ago and spent twice what it costs now. Still I'd say that its a good unit. I think TC is know for units like this. Manufacturer Support: Haven't really had to deal with TC Helicon, and I have a few items from them. This is not to say that you won't. The Wow Factor: There are plenty of presets...some that made me laugh. Some that made me ask what was that? There are some that made me say I've been looking for that. But what's great is there is the possibility to make it sound like what you want. Overall: I had this unit for a few years and didn't realize how well it sounded until I improved my signal chain. Works well with both condensers and dynamics.

"TC Helicon VoiceWorks .. Brilliant!!!!" submitted February 1, 2012

By Terry D in Grove City, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 25 years. I sing and play guitar,bass and keys. Playing professionally for 15 years
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, County, Blues,
Overall: I was on the fence for several months on the which vocal processor I wanted. I looked at all the different options and brands and finally pulled the trigger on the TC Helicon VoiceWorks processor. I was NOT disappointing. The harmonies are natural the pitch correction is subtle, the options are endless on what you can do with this unit.

When you call, mention priority code 12CY-76QC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976