When you call, mention priority code 202-YGSQ

Rating and Reviews: TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play

Singer-songwriters, take note: Plug your guitar and vocal mic into this multi-effects pedal for instant harmonies, live looping and sweet acoustic guitar FX.

"TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play is outstanding!" submitted December 16, 2014

By a customer from jte.org
Overall
Overall: I had (and got rid of) the Boss VE-20 because it did not do what I needed - which was harmonies! I'm not sure why everyone likes that unit because it doesn't hold a candle to the TC-Helicon. I literally just have to plug my guitar into this unit, select a preset and activate harmonies with the touch of a button. It really doesn't get any easier. The only thing I don't like is the computer software interface to load the different presets. Everything get's listed together instead of the separate categories like they show on the unit display. There is no good way to organize the order of the presets either. Luckily, I only need about 2 presets to perform the songs I sing. I will rate the Manufacturer support in the middle (because I am forced to put something) even though I truly don't know because I haven't had to use it.

"Very capable for a solo performer" submitted January 24, 2016

By Rusty W in San Antonio , TX
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years of playing in bands and solo. I play Guitar and vocals solo these days in bars and festivals.
Music Style: Classic rock & country, blues, Americana.
Overall: I have used the VoiceLive acoustic version for almost a year playing in bars and some medium size venues. I run both acoustic and electric guitars through it. The primary effect for me is the vocal harmony hit. If I could improve anything it would be the foot switches. A larger raised pedal, like the Boss pedals, would be helpful in dark stages.

"Exactly as advertised" submitted September 19, 2016

By harold d in norton shores, MI
Overall
Musical Background: mostly a hobbiest having played for 35 years. I play occasional gigs with friends.
Overall: I am definitely more the guitar player than singer. I am not a bad singer but have those spots where I always seem to miss the pitch. The pitch correction in this unit is fantastic. It has helped me immensely in just the couple days I have owned it. The Acoustic just comes to life with the acoustic portion of the pedal. Crisp voicing and pure heaven. I don't use a lot of effects on my acoustics. At most I may add a little reverb. Even with no effects thru this pedal my acoustic sounds amazing.

"Play Acoustic" submitted January 26, 2015

By a customer from gmail.com in Northern New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: playing off and onfor 45 years .
Music Style: country , classic rock
Overall: I haven't had this very long . I am amazed at what it does . I have now done songs I would never do with out this product . I even think I would actually sing in front of people ...lol . If you are looking for something to spice up your solo sound this just might be the thing you are looking for . It sure made my vocals sound better . I even think it was worth every penny I spent on it . Can't wait to figure out the looping thing ..

"Awesome vocal machine" submitted October 3, 2015

By James T in Fyffe, AL
Overall
Musical Background: Acoustic guitar Mandolin some keyboard and singer for 50 years or more
Music Style: Rock country folk
Overall: I have had this for a couple of weeks and the only problem I'm having with it is that I can't seem to get away from this totally awesome pedal.I am producing new and different music that I would have never attempted without this bad boy.This is a must for a single performer,Best $300 purchase I've ever made for this kind of equipment.We will be good friends for many years to come,TC and ZZ rock

"Much more than expected" submitted November 2, 2015

By James Tillery in Fyffe, AL
Music Style: Rock blues country Christian and folk
Overall: I bought this with the hope it did half of what it claimed. I hooked it up and wow it was awesome I can tell you this is a must have for the acoustic guitar/ singer The only complaint I have is since I've had it I don't get no sleep I'm up all night singing and playing my guitar

"tc live play" submitted December 20, 2015

By mike l in Bedford, IA
Musical Background: vocals guitarest drummer
Music Style: rock blues
Overall: I have a teal green voice live play there great machine's had mine for 6 months then it screwed up on me had to send it in to get it fix and got it back it's still screwed up the harmony voice aren't in it's right spot still tries to record on it own the teal green ones suck I thought about getting the black one bought first from musician's friends when I replace it i'll try zzounds maybe I can use it more than 6 months 0% likely to recommending unless the next one lasts for 3 yrs then maybe

When you call, mention priority code 202-YGSQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976