When you call, mention priority code 16JH-RLPK

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic Spark Pedal

This hugely versatile booster pedal brings an enormous range of tonal options to your setup.

"Awesome!" submitted January 24, 2013

By Wayne S in Monmouth, IL
Musical Background: Hobbyist and noodler
Music Style: I pretend like I know how to play the blues.
Sound: Fat - Makes single coils sound rich and thick like HBClean - Simply a clean boostMid - Simply a mid boostIt does not seem to color the tone at all, just does what each setting is suppose to do quietly. Feature: Its a pedal and pretty straight forward. Its got the Gain/Level/High/Low and the mini toggle for Fat/Clean/Mid. It helps make this pedal versatile. I am not sure how well it works as a stand alone dirt pedal however due to the fact I play this particular rig at bedroom levels. Ease of Use: Very easy to use and straight forward. The pedal allows for easy battery change if you are not using a power supply which is nice. Quality: All Metal casing, knobs seem to be good quality, mini toggle feels a bit fragile so time will tell. Value: For $130 it is a steal imo. Like I said I was using a Pork Loin that run $170 as a clean boost and it does what the Pork Loin does and then some. Manufacturer Support: N/A - Gave it a 5 because it made me give a number The Wow Factor: I am still in the honeymoon phase with this pedal but it keeps blowing me away. It definitely has the Wow Factor Overall: That particular rig includes at the time of review...Strat > Boss TU-2 > Spark Drive > Flashback > Hall of Fame > 2x Fender Champ 600's.I am using the Spark Boost on the Fat setting to help with the strats ice pick bridge pups. It also helps beef up the neck/middle position without muddying everything up. On the mid setting I can get it to sound almost identical to the Way Huge Pork Loin I am using on my AC15 setup. I am a huge fan of the Pork Loin however you can save yourself $40 if your looking to use the PL as a clean boost.

"Spark Booster Review" submitted October 19, 2012

Overall
Overall: The Spark Booster is the best boost pedal on the market. Having used countless overdrives and boost pedals, I can honestly say that for the money and overall tone options, it is a must have for serious guitar players. This pedal gives you complete control over shaping and changing the sounds of your pickups and amp. All three functions work effectively and deliver true to their labeling.For me, I mellow out the bridge pickups on my Jaguar, Stratocaster and Telecaster if the situation calls for it. I run it on Clean and use the tone knobs for humbuckers when necessary. For my Silvertone 1448, it can lessen the woody bass tones and produce some bite when striking the strings near the neck.The best thing about this pedal is that if you like your amp tone, you don't have to turn it on. If you find yourself trying to get the tone you love for recording or in different rooms, use it and you still can. It is the guitarists Leatherman. I have it. I use it. Sometimes I don't. Cannot imagine not having it on my pedalboard now. The switch feels a bit wonky. Don't jump on it. I spend $130 on take-out in a couple of weeks. I bought some groceries and got the Spark Booster. Pretty sweet deal.

"Add the SPARK you need to your sound" submitted November 21, 2013

By David P in Mountain Top, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 23 years, guitar, at church every week in a praise band.
Music Style: rock, blues, Christian, gospel
Overall: Before reviewing the pedal I must say a word about the shipping at zzounds: UNBELIEVABLE! Ordered it in the afternoon on a Friday, arrived at my door Saturday morning, thank you zzounds. The pedal does exactly what it says it will do - boosts the sound. If you want to affect the sound there are buttons to play with, but otherwise if you like what you have dialed in and need to boost it immediately, simply step on the button and you've got it. Highly recommended. I have several tc electronics pedals, they make a fine product.

When you call, mention priority code 16JH-RLPK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976