When you call, mention priority code 1409-913N

Rating and Reviews: TC RS210 Bass Cabinet

Designed for durability and sonic quality, the RS210 features anti-scratch, anti-skid technology and custom-made Eminence drivers.

Overall

"Solid and Fat Tone" submitted July 17, 2013

By Tom P in Cape Coral, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Play bass professionally for almost 40 years.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, R&B, etc.
Sound: I the sound. Used in conjunction with the RH450, this cabinet sounds great. It is clean. By clean I mean I can hear just how different my basses are from each other. My upright sounds just like the instrument is supposed to sound, just amplified. Feature: I like the looks. Very modern and cool. The fact that it is designed to also stnd on its end is nice. It will get the sound up closer to the ear. Ease of Use: It is no easier than any other speaker cab. Just plug it in and play. Quality: It seems really well made and solid. I do worry about scratching and scuffing it though. The finish seems delicate. Value: Big bang for the buck as the saying goes. Manufacturer Support: I did call to ask a question about its impedance. I got a voice mail and a return call the same day. So, it was easy to get a hold of. The tech was friendly too. The Wow Factor: So far the Wow factor has been for the other bass players who have seen it. Maybe because there aren't any others around in my area. There is some amp-envy. lol Standing on its end would be much better if I had 2. That does intrigue me though. That and its rounded corners modern look. Overall: I've only had this cabinet for 1 week and used it on 2 gigs. The first gig was a light jazz and rock gig and I used this cabinet only with an RH450 head. The tone was incredible. Super clean and big and fat. It gets big and fat at really low volumes too. This gig had an average age in the crowd of 70 years old, so turning down was an all night event. lol It never lost it's tone though. The next gig was an outdoor blues gig and I used my rig for the back-line of 4 different bands. I also used the RH450 and paired this with my Mesa 1x15. This thing really added some punch to my 1x15 cab. I did have to tweak the rear control down a bit to cut some of the high end, but that is just my preference. Over-all I really love this thing as well as the RH450 head. Very well made has a great sound. I do worry about scratching the finish though. I will look into getting the cases for this. I wish this site had them. Also I have read that this cab comes with a speak-on cable. I did not get 1 with the amp and this site doesn't mention it in the specs. Oh well, I already had a couple. I already want the 2x12 next.

When you call, mention priority code 1409-913N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976