When you call, mention priority code 157L-3BG5

Rating and Reviews: TC Polytune Tuner Pedal

The TC Electronic PolyTune revolutionizes guitar tuners. Simply strum all the strings on your guitar or bass, and the TC PolyTune tunes all of them.

"Coolest Tuner Ever!" submitted March 13, 2010

Musical Background: Active Musician, Producer, Engineer
Music Style: AAA, Alt Country, Jazz, Blues, Rock
Sound: It makes no sound at all when muted. It makes sound when not. Duh. Feature: This is strictly for instuments that use a cable. No microphone for acoustic instruments. Cool unexpected feature. The display brightness adjusts automatically to the room lighting. Ease of Use: This is where the Polytune shines. I have a PRS with a trem. Every once in a while, a string or two doesn't come back in tune after a trem bend. A quick check of the Polytune tells you which string(s) is out of tune so you can quickly deal with only the problem strings. This is a HUGE time saver on stage. When in single-string mode, the tuner is very accurate. Also, it seems to need very little signal from the guitar to function. What this means is that you have a lot more time to get strings tuned before you have to pick/strum them again. Quality: Great build quality. Nice, compact, steel case. Easy access to the battery. GREAT, huge display. Solid footswitch. A mini-USB port may indicate that TC Electronic will have firmware downloads in the future. Value: Seems a tad pricey for a tuner, but no other tuner can do what this thing does. Manufacturer Support: Not used Overall: This is probably the best thing to happen to guitar tuners since the first non-strobe tuners were made available to the average guitarist. This is a quantum leap. And no, I'm not on the payroll. I just love this thing!

"Why didn't I buy this sooner?" submitted June 10, 2011

Overall
Sound: Well umm...you push the switch and its muted then push it again and you have true bypass. Feature: Nice clean little box with a big display. Polyphonic tuning is the top thing I was looking for because I play a some live sets and checking tuning quick is the best. There are features I haven't used yet but will look into since I just got this thing. The only thing is I would like if they made a version with 1/4in jacks out the top so I could pack this thing on my pedal board, but with 90 deg plugs and a little patience it will work well for me. Ease of Use: Put a battery or plug the power in. plug a 1/4 in cable in each side. Then carefully check the instructions for the next three steps. I think with practice most people can do it. 1. Strum 2. Tune 3. Rock! Quality: Feels fairly rugged. The display feels very rigid and I don't think it will crack easy. Value: I used a Boss tu2 and this thing is loaded with more stuff for about the same money. Manufacturer Support: Its the best since I have had no trouble with this companies products. I have a Nova Delay and works perfect. The Wow Factor: The LED display brightness adjust to the lighting in the room. How many pedals can do that?!

"Great tuner" submitted November 13, 2013

By Bill B in Leesburg, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and jam at home and out with friends but am not a gigging musician.
Music Style: Rock and blues.
Overall: I bought the Polytune 1 from Zzounds as they were clearing out for the Polytune 2. Even on sale the Polytune was more than I wanted to pay for a tuner, but I liked the features and I'd just been burned on a "bait and switch" deal on a less expensive pedal from a large center that sells guitars, so I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on the Polytune from Zzounds. Zzounds delivered exactly as promised, unlike that center place.The tuner works great and I like having the option to strum all the strings and see which need a touch up. That feature is particularly handy on my Strat since adjusting one string may affect others due to the floating bridge. I will say that with my older eyes its sometimes hard to see the display in the polytune mode. I understand the Polytune 2 is brighter which would help. I can't see how they would need any improvement in the Chromatic tuner mode as the display is quite bright and readable.I give the pedal 5 stars overall for 4.5 for features due to the minor issue with display readability in polytune mode and 5 stars again for quality and ease of use. I also give 5 stars for sound since it doesn't adversely affect it, and the wow factor since not all tuners can tune all the strings at once. I l was forced to give manufacturer support a rating so gave 3 stars since I don't know how good or bad the support is as I haven't needed it.

"Love this unit" submitted October 3, 2011

Musical Background: interactive musician
Music Style: Blues, jazz, folk, alternative
Sound: I am so glad I bought this tuner. It makes performing and tuning so much easier. The only drawback is occasionally my age related dementia catches me not remembering to click it of before starting to play... I like also that it is not a huge battery consumer. Feature: easy to see. great visual display. sturdy box. Ease of Use: easy to see and read the screen. Quality: very sturdy Value: This was the best value for the unit I found anywhere Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use any support, great support offered though The Wow Factor: well it is a practical box. The ease of using it makes it sexy not the look Overall: As long as it keeps working. I want another one for my acoustic gigs...

"Finally, a tuner that is accurate & readable." submitted September 20, 2011

By a customer from syix.com
Music Style: Country Folk Misc
Sound: N/A Feature: Very easy to read in any lighting. Ease of Use: Plug in, push a button. Quality: Very well built. Value: A bigger initial investment. To us, well well worth it. It doesn't fail you when you need it! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use. The Wow Factor: Feels substantial, not a cheap get-by. Overall: I hope it will last a very long time. My friend's has lasted a couple years with not a bit of problems.

"TC Electronic Strikes Again! " submitted February 28, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Classical, Jazz, Rock, Alternative, Film Score.
Feature: The all-string-at-once feature is no joke, it works like a charm. The display is huge, the brightness adjusts automatically against ambient light. When was it the last time you tuned your bass by hitting all 4/5/6 strings together? Here you can and not only does it work, but the readout is very accurate without the crazy needle jumping all over the place like in some other tuners. You have the choice of a virtual needle and lines display. I find the lines idea very eye-friendly and innovative. Never seen it before. No mike, thou. Ease of Use: As easy as any. All the features easily toggle in cycle so you don't need to remember anything, keep pressing the button and sooner or later you'll hit what you need. Quality: This thing is solid! You could throw it against your drummer's bonehead and I bet it would still be good to throw at the bass player's head. First all-steel tuner I've seen. Value: It's worth it. I'm happy I bought it. Manufacturer Support: I own several TC products, but never needed their support as yet. The Wow Factor: Looks like a regular tuner, only it's all white, which from a distance may look like cheap plastic, so looks actually works against it. Overall: I think it's going to last a long time unless they come up with something better, which at this time is difficult to imagine. It it were stolen I'd buy the same one again.

"It works, it's solid, it's inexpensive." submitted February 16, 2011

Musical Background: Guitarist, 25 years
Music Style: Jazz / Blues
Sound: It works reasonably well. Very good for super-quick tuneups. When you pluck a single string, it automagically switches to a standard needle or strobe-like tuner, so you can go back and forth quickly to dial in perfect intonation as time allows. I've read a couple of negative user reviews around the interwebs on this device. My only guess is that their pickups are weak, or they're not following the instructions to switch to the front pickup and strum lightly with the finger for best results. Quality: It's built like a tank. The Wow Factor: Practical but sexy. Overall: I would replace it if lost or stolen.

"Best tuner on the Market" submitted October 26, 2011

By a customer from mediacombb.net
Music Style: Worship
Sound: This is the first pedel tuner that I've ever used and it works perfectly I recommend it to any musician from beginer to advanced. I use mine daily and it works perfectly every time.

"Good Tuner, but the polytune function isn't reliable." submitted September 18, 2011

By a customer from excite.com
Overall
Sound: I use the tuner output on my volume pedal so it basically has no sound. Feature: I started off using batteries. Even with it switched off, the batteries died within a week. It seems to drain the batteries so long as the cord is plugged in. Ease of Use: It's pretty good. The LEDs can be a bit hard to read because of the glare. The polytune really doesn't work so great. A simple test is to strum a tuned guitar while fretting the first fret. It doesn't show that the string is fretted. I'm often double checking by tuning each string individually, and it's often inconsistent with what the polytune says. However, the automatic features work great. There's no need to press a button to go between individual string mode or polytune mode so it's not a big deal. Quality: I've only had it for a month, but the product so far is very sturdy and feels very well made. Value: The price is very good for what you get especially at zzounds which had the lowest price. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's a really nice looking product. Overall: It's pretty good, but the polytune isn't reliable.

"Polytune is the real deal" submitted December 30, 2010

Music Style: Alternative / Classic Rock
Sound: It's a true bypass tuner, so it makes no sound. The stomp switch makes a louder click than most switches, but no big deal Feature: This new strum and tune method of tuning is the way to go. Sure beats having to go through each string to find the culprit. It really does save quite a bit of time tuning. This pedal has been incredibly accurate on stage for me. Haven't really used any of the modes except the polytune mode, because that's all I've needed so far. The ONLY knock I have against this pedal is that I wish it was angled up to see the screen better. But again, no big deal. Ease of Use: Stupid easy. Strum all six strings, check the dots, and tune. The pedal holds the notes for quite a long time too, so with one strum you can tune quite a few strings before the notes fade Quality: Built like a tank Value: 100 bucks is about what you'd spend on a good tuner these days, so I think the price is right. The polytune mode alone is worth the price Manufacturer Support: --- Overall: I'm glad I waited for this thing to hit the market. I was never a big fan of the Boss pedals. Almost bought the Korg pitchblack tuner, but this pedal was too tempting and had cooler features. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

"TC Electronics Poly-Tuner" submitted April 10, 2012

By chad Stocker in Detroit, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years. Bass/guitar/production. Professional musician, Band: The High Strung
Music Style: Rock, ambient, experimental, indie
Overall: Built like a tank. I needed a tuner, this thing tunes. Bright LED for live, haven't used it in the sunlight yet, always was a problem when I had the Boss TU-2. It has a USB port which I don't really know what that is for, but probably could come in handy at some point. It has power in and power out, to daisy chain power to other pedals. I would buy another one. zZounds was quick, easy and competetive prices.

"The best small tuner on the market bar none!" submitted November 8, 2011

Music Style: All across the spectrum
Sound: The fact that it makes no sound is the beauty of any tuner! Feature: Best tuner I have EVER owned! Value: Best price I found for this product! Manufacturer Support: The item is new and have not had the need for customer support. Overall: Love it!

"The perfect tuner, period" submitted October 16, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Worship
Sound: I have not had any problems at all with it coloring my tone to any degree. This is the best tuner I have ever used! The strobe feature on this tuner is superb! It is perfect for my tuning needs, as I am changing tuning 2-3 times a gig. And it is great when I change the tuning it recognizes the new tuning that I am in and I can then use the polyphonic feature without having to program the pedal! Way sweet! This IS the tuner to get if you want to be sure of your tuning! Feature: The pedal basically is a walk though by itself. TC Electronic is one of the best companies and they keep producing GREAT products and GREAT customer support. Ease of Use: Plug and play, the best way to go. Quality: Totally road worthy pedal. Value: This tuner should cost way more than what I bought it for. The Wow Factor: It's a tuner, but it is sweet! Overall: If you want to be perfectly tuned on stage, get this pedal.

"Been through many tuners! This is the best!" submitted May 4, 2010

Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz
Sound: No sound.. That is a good thing w/ a tuner. True bypass! Feature: All the features a tuner needs! Ease of Use: Easy to use! Strum and tune! Quality: TC Electronic is known for it's high quality products. This is well made unit! Nice bright display! No backup needed! Very accurate tuning, I can even intonate my guitars with this tuner. I have been through a lot of tuners in my over 30 years of playing. Strobe tuners, expensive rack tuners, tuners that have a display to make it look like a strobe tuner, chromatic tuners.. This by far the best and least costly tuner you can buy! Value: They could charge double and I would have bought one!

"The best that money can buy !" submitted November 14, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 2 years . Just a novice , but once I learn real good I'm looking to hook up with others that want to form a band
Music Style: Rock and blues .
Sound: This is an EXCELLENT Marshall cabinet ! 1960B 4x12 . Fantastic sound and of course it looks beautiful ! Best buy I ever Made ! Fast shipping too . Thanks to ZZ Sounds ! I'll be back for more ! Feature: There's no one thing that's the best . It's just a fantastic piece of equipment . As far as I'm concerned you can't beat Marshall for clean , crisp and kick a-s sound . Ease of Use: No learning curve for this baby . So easy a child could use it . Quality: 100% solid built cabinet and excellent speakers and electronics . Value: WELL worth the money . A beautiful looking and sounding cabinet that will be handed down to my kids and theirs . Without a doubt . Fantastic . Manufacturer Support: I had no problems with this cabinet at all , but you people shipped it super fast and were very responsive in answering emails . Thanks much to all involved . The Wow Factor: As I've said before , nothing beats a Marshall . Overall: If it were lost or stolen I'd buy another one just like it . Perfect .

TC Polytune Tuner Pedal Customer Review submitted September 12, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist.
Music Style: Blues, classic rock.
Feature: This is by far the best, and last tuner you will ever need. This tuner makes extremely easy to tune your guitar. This pedal fits in my boss pedalboard. Although it is not as wide as my other boss pedal. I used the velcro adhesive that came with the pedal. to keep it on the pedalboard. Ease of Use: My 8 year old son has used it ( with my supervison ) he was able to tune the guitar. It can't get any more simpler than that. I was able to tune my guitar to E flat with ease. Quality: execellant construction, this pedal does not feel fragile. It feels like it can last forver. Value: I bought it at $69.95, but I would have paid $100 for it. its well worth it. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with the company, and base on how durible its built I doubt that I will. Overall: If you are looking for a reliable tuner at an excellant price then this is the tuner you want. This is way easier to use than a boss chromatic tuner.

When you call, mention priority code 157L-3BG5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976