When you call, mention priority code 145K-QXND

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic RPT1 Pedal

Get 6 different delay types with this easy-to-use pedal. It also features 3 delay time ranges and 2 dedicated inputs.

"best tap tempo pedal on the market" submitted February 13, 2011

Overall
Sound: Sounds better than the Line 6 DL4 that I had before. Gives you six great, warm sounding delay types. I've found that cranking the feedback does not give you that insane oscillation sound like some delay pedals, but it has its own unique infinite delay sound (more subdued). Feature: I wanted something pared down from the DL4 (good pedal but too many options for me) and this was perfect. Six great delay types, with the ability to dial in those dotted eighth notes with the switch of a button. The tap tempo feature is great, and the auto-strum tap tempo feature is even better! I use the strum-tempo A LOT on stage - more than I use the regular stomp style tap tempo. The flashing lights show you what speed your tap tempo is currently at. My DL4 never showed you what your tempo was so this is a nice change. The only missing feature (perhaps) is programmability - but that's what the Nova Delay is for, and for $100 more bucks. I don't really need presets so I went with the more affordable Nova Repeater. No looper on this pedal either, but I can live with that. Ease of Use: You can figure it out in 15 minutes or less, It's not hard. Quality: TC Electronics makes quality stuff. I have a few of their other pedals that I really love too (the polytune!) Value: Great value for a variety of delay types in one small box, AND with tap tempo - which is a crucial feature for me. Comes with the wall power adapter (12v), which is kind of rare for pedals! Overall: This is the delay pedal for me. I had to have the tap tempo feature, and the strum-tempo feature has been a pleasant surprise - I use it all the time. I am definitely impressed with the tone that I've been able to get from this pedal -not as digital and fake as some other ones I've tried. I think I'm finally done looking for my delay pedal.

"My choice for best Delay!" submitted August 1, 2012

By bigG B
Musical Background: 48+ years/pro in the 1960s, now just for fun
Music Style: mostly blues, rock, jazz - folk and some classical
Overall: I own a couple of high-end "boutique" amps, as well as a few great production-run amps. I wanted the best delay pedal I could find to put in front of the two boutique amps (no sense in spending big bucks on an amp, then running cheap effects into it!), as well as a couple of little Vox 4 watt combos (the AC4TV and the AC4C1-BL, the latter purchased from Zzounds as well as the pedal - I'm a Vox guy, since 1963, when I took up guitar playing). After alot of research and comparison (quality, parameters and value for money spent) to other well-known delay pedals, from the simplest to the most complex to use, as well as tone, of course - nothing else matters if the TONE isn't there! - or if the pedal is noisy in any way - there was no doubt in my mind that the TC Electronic Nova Repeater was the pedal for me. Everything about this beauty is perfect for my needs. Well made, dead quiet, very user-friendly (no real learning curve and unnecessary knobs to fiddle with) and the sounds you can get are astonishing! Every setting is beautifully realized by the excellent engineers at TC. From slap-back to space-filled Gilmour-esque, from a brighter digital to warmer analogue tone, it's all there. This pedal is a true work of art in every way. Some specifics that are important to me and helped in my decision : stereo out, universal modulation, types of delay available, tap-tempo and "strum" tempo, very intuitive, well-built - and that TONE! I defy any player, even those golden-ear audiophiles (of which I am one), to find fault with the varioius delays offered in this outstanding pedal. If you're in the market for a delay pedal, you will be cheating yourself if you don't put this one at the top of your list to try out! A fantastic delay pedal and highly recommended!

"Acoustic nirvana!" submitted March 22, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician, singer-songwriter, recording engineer
Music Style: Inspirational folk, acoustic/electric instrumentals
Sound: I've had this pedal for a month now, and I'm blown away by the possibilities it offers. The sound is amazing - allowing you total control. I got it mainly to use with my acoustic as I create instrumentals along with my loop pedal, and I can't stop playing! Can't wait to try it with my electrics. Feature: I comes with its own AC power supply, and has stereo outs - and that's how I use it. There's really nothing it can't do: add vibrato or chorus to the repeats, dial in different note values for repetitions, adjust to tone for brighter or darker sounds, select various types of delay, let your notes spill over when you turn off the pedal - or not, remove the dry signal and just have the repeats come through. Also, you can hold the tap button and strum the rhythm and it locks on to the tempo. I'm just touching the surface of what this can do - the tonal possibilities are endless and limited only by your imagination. Ease of Use: This unit is very user-friendly and intuitive. It sounds great right out of the box, but I'd suggest going through the manual (a quick read) just to be familiar with all it can do and a couple tips they give inside. Quality: The unit is solid - metal casing with an easy-to-read layout. Silent switching is great. Hey, it's TC Electronic - what do you expect? They're pros, and their products are always the best in quality and built to last. Value: I have an MXR Carbon Copy that ran me about $150, and while it's a very nice pedal, this one offers so much more for the same price. I'm selling my Carbon Copy. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them on this ... but they have responded within a day or so when I've emailed them for tech support. The Wow Factor: Visually it's nicely laid out and appealing - you can easily see your setting and the tempo blinks to your setting. Overall: I researched a lot of pedals and have used a number of others in the past - the Carbon Copy, Boss Digital delays, Ibanez and Danelectro units - but none ever sounded this nice. Unless you require a pedal that offers two delays for switching back and forth, this is the one I'd recommend.

"TC Electronic Nova Repeater's qualities worth repeating!" submitted January 25, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Active amature musician
Music Style: Pop rock, blues, alternative
Sound: The first element of sound to comment on is the sound that the Nova Repeater does NOT make. This pedal is absolutely quiet and does not add hiss, static or any other undesirable noise to the signal. Also, it does not detract from, or color the natural sound of your guitar. My Strat sounds like a Strat. 100% of the tone comes through. That being said the delay functionality of the pedal is very flexible and offers a myriad of delay choices. This is my first delay pedal, however, so I have nothing to compare it to. I picked the Nova Repeater based on TC Electronic's reputation and the absolute necessity to have a foot switch to control the tempo of the delay. Human drummers are not perfect and you have to be able to change on the fly. Feature: External power supply included. Ease of Use: The ease of use may actually be a "10". My single quibble is the lack of presets that the Repeater's more expensive brother, the Nova Delay has. The Repeater really is easy to use. Quality: So far, so good. This is the most quiet pedal I have ever had. Period. Value: I was looking at slightly cheaper alternatives and I am glad that I went ahead and bought the Nova Repeater. Manufacturer Support: Have not required support. The Wow Factor: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love my Nova Repeater. Overall: Having presets where the tempo is still adjustable on the fly is the only thing I can imagine wanting beyond what this pedal does. Unless you have another $100 or more to spend on a delay pedal I wouldn't even consider looking elsewhere.

"Great features/value and simple to use!" submitted April 25, 2011

Music Style: Rock/Jam band/Blues
Sound: Very transparent pedal, doesnt color your tone at all. I have it last in my chain (yes purests its after my OD) and like it there for now. It does have stereo inputs/outputs so you could park it in a loop. Feature: The features on this pedal are just what i was looking for. i spent like zero hours studying the manual. If you want pre-sets or save ability this thing is not for you. It needs to be "set-up" for each song....every time! I usually only adjust tempo and division on the fly for what i play. So on stage it requires you to bend down and make adjustments (except for the tap tempo). This doesnt bother me and the controls are super easy to use under stress ha! Stereo out is a cool feature!! Ease of Use: Yeah really easy to use, especially if you've spent anytime using other delay pedals. The display is bright(red lights) and really makes it easy to use on dark stages, etc. (its usually pretty dark while i'm twisting knobs before songs and ive not had any problems.) Quality: The RPT-1 is well made (from what i can tell so far). Its beautiful and heavy. It seems to be holding up to my heavy footed tapping so far. i've been using it daily for about a month with no issues. Value: I think this is the best value in delay pedals right now. It includes tap tempo, and division settings plus the quality build and materials make it a great buy. Manufacturer Support: Havnt had to deal with support yet. The Wow Factor: i suppose you kids would call this thing sexy. Overall: If this thing konked out on me i'd get it replaced/repaired for sure. The best things about this pedal to me are the division settings (dotted eighth!) and the tap tempo. I dont use the chorus or vibr features very much.

When you call, mention priority code 145K-QXND. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976