When you call, mention priority code 173J-7XT9

Rating and Reviews: TC Helicon MP70

Transform your live vocal performance with TC Helicon's MP-70, a microphone that pairs perfectly with a vocal effects processor.

"NIce mic" submitted December 2, 2012

By Tom P in NOrthport, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar too long to mention. I had a long professional career and now I'm retired.
Music Style: These days I play Jazz, standards and old rock using a Brian Moore guitar.
Overall: I have been using an EV ND767A for the past years, which I like for their brilliance. The MP70 has a different character, warmer, less inherent brilliance but, in my opinion, a larger sweet spot. I tweak the PA to give me the brilliance. The mic is heavy compared to the ND but I use it on a stand so that is no problem. I can sing away from the mic and still get a full sound when I need to push. No feedback problems with this mic but, to be fair, I had no probs with EV either. Bottom line, I look forward to using this every gig.

"Great mics!" submitted July 10, 2014

By Scott M in Jacksonville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Gigging musician. Singing 37 yrs, pro for 30, pro sound guy for 20, harmonica, keys, percussion...
Music Style: Classic and Modern Rock, Blues, New Country, Christian. Original and covers (60's thru current).
Overall: Ordered 2 of these. 2 lead vocalists in my group. We also use TC's voice tone singles and mic mechanic - great set up with these mics, but have used them without the stomp boxes and still great sounding. I sing right on top of the mic, lips touching even, so I loved my MP70 as soon as I plugged it in. Very rich/"warm" sound, but crystal clear, and punchy. However, the female singer in the band has a very powerful voice and likes to sing back off the mic, about 6 inches away, so this mic took some getting used to for her. She had to adjust her technique, but once she got used to getting in close to the mic it sounds really GOOD. This mic is designed that way for good reason, but she still gets a little frustrated at times, because she has been singing back off the mic for years. This mic has lots if power and punch, not weak in any way, but you do have sing close to it. I've learned to be conservative when it comes to the "gain" knob in a live setting, so this mic barely picks up anything more than 5" away and for me, that's a good thing on loud and sometimes small stages. No feedback issues with this mic.

When you call, mention priority code 173J-7XT9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976