When you call, mention priority code 16HP-R8ZV

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic MojoMojo

Push your sound to the next level with this overdrive pedal. It will allow your solos to soar and your rhythms will be chunkier than ever.

"Nice, Smooth Overdrive" submitted February 2, 2012

By Tom the Guitar Guy in SoCal, CA
Musical Background: Pro Musician
Music Style: Country, Classic Rock, Oldies and Blues
Overall: I'm typically not an OD pedal person, as I try to play / set my amp to just having a little "hair" on it. However, in situations where I can't do that, I need an Overdrive that will get the job done without sounding harsh. I have Zendrives, TubeScreamers, Keeley Modded Blues Drivers, and more. The MojoMojo is great - too bad it's not part of the TonePrint family! Nice smooth overdrive, can get "fizzy" if you want by dialing the tone control, but can also be nice and fat as well. Nice build quality - love the battery access on all the TC Electronics stuff these days (although I usually use the Eneloop Lithium Battery brick). Cool gear!

"Returning this pedal" submitted January 24, 2013

By Wayne S in Monmouth, IL
Musical Background: Hobbyist and noodler
Music Style: I like to think I play the Blues
Sound: Its great if you want to add some umph to an already overdriven amp or stacking it with another pedal that is overdriving the amp. If you rely on just it at bedroom levels it just turns into a compressed, fizzy, mushy mess. Feature: Drive/Level/Bass/Treble like most other OD pedals. Then it has a Voice switch that effects the low end of the pedal. Ease of Use: Not very easy. You really have to spend a lot of time with it. Quality: It has the usual TC top notch construction. Value: For an overdrive its price is average. Manufacturer Support: N/A Gave a 5 because I had to give a number. The Wow Factor: Just does not do it for me. Overall: If used properly this pedal can be nice. However with my setup, at the volume I play, I can not push the amp hard enough to where this pedal sounds great. So I am having to return it for something that can give me that nice tube dirt at bedroom levels.

"My chords were lost under the drummer, no matter how much I tweeked the settings." submitted May 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: This product has been getting some pretty good reviews. The reviews were so good that I bought one without trying it out first. Mind you, I always say you've gotta own an effect pedal to really figure out all its possibilities. I like to go for a really organic style of overdrive, but hate counting on an amp for my entire tone (If you're amp breaks down right before a show, there goes your tone), so I like using great pedals that will work with a number of amps. This pedal is hyped as just this, but, for me, it definitely isn't. I found the overdrive it produces to be very "top endy" and not "broken-up" enough, producing overdrive that causes your chords to become lost under the cymbals (bear in mind that I crank my mids, so it's not that my sound is scooped). I tried, in vain, to adjust settings, using it post or pre other pedals, but the tendency for my big chords to become "lost" could never be fixed. I love my T-rex Tone Bug and my Luxury Drive because they seem to produce a tone and gnarlyness that sounds like it's coming from the depths of my amp. Mojomojo's tone was just painted over the top of my sound, not "inside" it. TC Elec claim that this pedal sounds "like a channel on your amp that's always been there". For me it sounded very much like a pedal. It's response is VERY dynamic, I'm not denying that. But it is nowhere near as good as the Tone Bug and Luxury Drive to me. If you try it next to a Tone Bug you will notice that the tone bug is just as responsive, but much more "authentic" sounding. I'd honestly rate the boss ds1 higher than mojomojo. The "Break-up" and "growl" achievable with a ds1 is more prominent than the mojomojo (through a tweed amp or 4x12 cab). I play melodic rock, and use both single coil and humbucker set-ups. ONE MORE THING.. The mojomojo "level" dial needs to be at 3oclock to be level with your clean signal. Therefore, I found it impossible to use the luxury drive (which is a boost pedal) pre the Feature: Gotta say, great lay-out of dial options. If only more pedals had as many options. BUT, The mojomojo "level" dial needs to be at 3oclock to be level with your clean signal. Therefore, I found it impossible to use my Luxury Drive (which is a boost pedal) pre the mojomojo. I usually leave my Luxury Drive on all the time, and add extra OD pedlas after that (post). But the Mojomojo didn't have enough level to let me set it to match the volume of the Luxury drive? Mojomojo with level at full still caused a drop in volume! Never had that problem with any other pedal. Very limited amount of level/volume capability! ANNOYING! Ease of Use: Nothing much to note here. It's a fairly usual pedal. Good, solid little pedal. Quality: Seemed like it's well made and solid. Value: Price is fair for what it can do. There are cheaper overdrives that are better. Manufacturer Support: Can't comment. The Wow Factor: I like the layout and design. Small, nice battery compartment base-screw thingy, got all the dials you need. Overall: Due to the amount of awesome OD pedals from other big brands like T-rex, Tech 21, Fulltone, etc, this pedal may have been "Ok" for me a few years ago, but I am not at all satisfied with it now. Totally over-hyped. I'm gonna sell mine. This pedal didn't offer me enough presence among the live mix of my band. I was lost in the white noise. If you play rock where the drummer crashes through choruses (most rock bands), then I wouldn't recommend this pedal. Shop carefully!

When you call, mention priority code 16HP-R8ZV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976