When you call, mention priority code 172N-CKDN

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic M350

Don't page through menus -- just grab the M350's user-friendly knobs to access 32 reverbs and effects. An included VST/AU editor allows full DAW integration.

"TC Electronic M350" submitted August 12, 2014

By Michael C in San Antonio, FL
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Rock, Country
Overall: This is a great piece of rack gear It goes in line with my Aphex Channel Another great product that I purchased from zZounds. I Needed the M350 reverb to complete my HI FI pro audio system which I use to broadcast on amateur radio. It was exactly what I expected, I Also use it with electric guitar. The customer service at zZounds is awesome! Quick and easy! Thanks zZounds!!!

"FINALLY, A RACK MOUNT DELAY THAT DOES WHAT I WANTED IT TO DO" submitted July 15, 2009

Overall
Music Style: variety from oldies to classic rock to motown, blues ,some country
Sound: Just purchased this unit and am very impressed. Have several rack mount fx units that I've purchased over the years and none of them measure up to this for sound quality. All I really wanted in an effects unit is a good sounding slapback delay for vocals. I have a rack mounted yamaha mixer with built in fx processor and that's the only sore spot the yamaha has -- the fx. They sound dull and dumpy. The t c electronics unit fixed that problem. And has actual rotating knobs to change the parameters. GREAT. Feature: No wall wart, easy store process, the sound I have been searching for, works with vocals or with guitar. It's all I need/ Ease of Use: GREAT, no other comment comes to mind. Quality: From what I/ve heard from other musicians, no problems. From the way it will be mounted in the rack, and what I'll use it for, it should hold up very well. Value: Worth it's price and more as far as I am concerned. It does what I bought it for better than anything so far. Manufacturer Support: unknown at this time The Wow Factor: Give me a break, it's a piece of gear not tail. Practical if it's what you're looking for to do a particular job. Overall: This product is at the end of the search........in this case the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train.
35 of 39 people (89.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 172N-CKDN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976