When you call, mention priority code 173G-BMZW

Rating and Reviews: TC Hall of Fame Reverb

Add a touch of tasteful reverb to your sound, or go all out with this pedal. With 10 types of reverbs to choose from, you are set for any musical situation.

"Best Reverb Out There" submitted July 16, 2013

By Steve S in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, been playing 6 to 7 years mostly jamming at home on my own or with a small band
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Metal
Sound: Amazing Quality. Works for any style. Literally, dont think there is a better reverb pedal anywhere. Doesn't pops when you step on it either. If you cant find your reverb sound here, then I don't know what will. Replaced the reverb on my Marshall MG50 amp. That stays on zero, and have used it with other amps and it beats those too. Especially the spring reverb. Oh and this pedal is super quiet. Feature: All of the knob work great are independent of each other. So if you change one, it doesn't go out of whack like other pedals. Any more knobs and it would be too confusing for me. Simple, yet versatile and tweakable. Ease of Use: Not much of a learning curve, But I recommend you read the manual so you're an expert. It explains everything well. Its taken me a while to find my subtle spring reverb sound, that I always have on. But for everything else, its pretty easy to get a good subtle slapback or crazy space echoing type of reverb. Quality: Super well made. Easy to get to the battery compartment change it from True Bypass to Buffered. Its a tank. You feel the quality in the weight of the pedal. Value: Yeah totally worth the $150. Best Reverb Pedal out there. It does everything you can imagine and more with the tone print option. Would Totally get it again. Manufacturer Support: No need because it was superbly built. The Wow Factor: This appealed to me because of its versatility, and boy it is!! I wouldve bought it solely for the crazy echoed sounds you can get with the hall and church modes. But, it can literally do like a hundred other sounds. The best part is if youre picky you can dial it in to your exact taste. It Overall: There is literally not a type of reverb this pedal can't do. It can be used in any setup too because of choice of true and buffered bypass among other set ups. The Church mode is my favorite because it gives you a big time space sound. The spring Reverb is really bright. It nails those 50s and 60s sounds perfectly. There isn't a bad sounding Reverb on this thing at all. I haven't used the tone print yet, I still think its worth it. It was a little bigger of a pedal than i expected. But its only a little bigger then my phase 90. You can get some really trippy pink floyd, radiohead type of reverbs on this thing among whatever else you can think of.

"TC Hall of Fame aptly named product" submitted April 4, 2011

Music Style: eclectic
Sound: I A/B'd this with my Boss RV-5 and the Boss can't compare to the sheer quality of sound that the TC unit produces. Feature: I like the Toneprint feature that allows you to download artist-created patches from the TC site; makes this a 'signature' pedal of sorts that helps you attain the sound of your favorite artist. Quality: Built like a tank. Value: Great price for a great pedal. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had the need to deal with support yet. The Wow Factor: These units have a very pleasing aesthetic appeal; looks great on a pedal board, sexy. Overall: I'll be using this for a long while I suspect.

"Infinite Reverb Possibilities " submitted May 3, 2012

By Jonathan G in Jeff, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing about 10 years.
Music Style: Country/Folk/Americana
Overall: I was skeptical about how wet this pedal could sound. The emulation is breath taking though, especially the plate reverb. This pedal has every reverb sound you could want. The pedal is built like a tank. You can't go wrong if your looking for an all in 1 reverb solution and is much cheaper than the competitors. Also the toneprints are amazing and unique

"Flexible with great sounds" submitted October 25, 2012

By a customer from pobox.com
Musical Background: jam with friends
Music Style: jazz, blues
Overall: I wanted to get a reverb pedal to use with an amp that doesn't have built in reverb. I looked at a couple options and decided on the TC Electronics Hall of Fame. I already have their Flashback Delay and Looper, and have been very happy with the quality of sound and options. The Hall of Fame lives up to my expectations. All of the options are very good and quite useable. My favorites being 'Church' and 'Mod' (modulated).

"A Winner." submitted August 30, 2011

Music Style: Indie Rock
Sound: This pedal far exceeded my expectations. It's extremely versatile and all of the settings are gorgeous. Sounds more like a studio grade reverb than a foot stomper.

"Never heard of TC Electronics Hall of Fame? Learn about it NOW!" submitted April 28, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist,
Music Style: Country, Classic Rock.
Sound: The Hall of Fame is the perfect reverb pedal for many different applications. It is in my pedal board with all Boss, i.e., delay, eq, chorus, tremelo, tuner, overdrive devices. My TS-808 and now the Hall of Fame are the only non-Boss units. The quality level surpasses all expectations. Very quiet, very professional grade. Feature: Loaded with more than you need. Ease of Use: Slight learning curve but worth it. Quality: Very road worthy and studio sleek. Manufacturer Support: No contact required. The Wow Factor: Tried the FRV-1 and Holy Grail Plus. This unit head and shoulders above it. Overall: NO changing this out, ever.

When you call, mention priority code 173G-BMZW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976