When you call, mention priority code 14QF-WTQ8

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic Flashback

Craft that perfect sonic texture with the TC Electronic Flashback. With 6 seconds of delay and 11 delay and loop settings, the options are limitless.

"After I bought my first one, I bought 3 more." submitted October 13, 2012

By Tom M in Palm Coast, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years, Live gigs.
Music Style: Rock, Funk,
Overall: This is an awesome pedal. No regrets, all the delays are crisp clean and not muddy in anyway. The analog dry through is the main selling point, its like having a parallel effects loop in each pedal, bravo Tc electronic for something so simple and amazing. Like I said, I have 4 of them now all on the same pedal board. With all the options and settings I have use for everyone of them, and I plan on getting 2 more very soon.

"Solid Versatile Delay" submitted November 29, 2013

By William Terjesen in Peekskill, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Played for decades upon decades. Now an old duffer reliving my youth to my wife's amusement.
Music Style: 50s and 60s rock, country, some jazz...
Overall: Most of the time I have the TC Electronic Flashback Delay set to snapback. But if I need to, I can get all kinds of echo and delay. The pedal is quiet and sonically delightful. True bypass so the pedal doesn't affect the sound when not engaged. I think this is the best delay pedal in its price range, and better than some that are far more expensive.

"High definition sound and exotic delay effects" submitted June 19, 2011

By a customer from vancesoft.com
Overall
Musical Background: music producer, prog keyboardist
Music Style: prog, rock, pop
Sound: There are lots of surprisingly different high-quality sounds from this little box. The dotted-quarter delays (like the Edge uses) and the dark chorused delay (similar to Alan Holdsworth's chord tone) are ones I haven't heard in other footpedal delays. The emulations of clean digital delays, bucket-brigade delays (like the original MemoryMan) and tape delays are very good. It sounds much better than pedals usually do, more like expensive rack equipment. Feature: It includes a USB cable, and you can download one "toneprint" sound into it from their website. This is more advanced than anything else I've seen in a pedal like this, but it does make me wish there were a couple more memory slots I could load sounds into, and that there was desktop software I could create my own sounds from. But that said, this is way beyond the competition. And true bypass! Yes! Ease of Use: The way the knobs work changes from sound to sound, and you might think this would be confusing, but it turns out to be really good. The knobs are mapped to the most useful functions and ranges for producing good sounds. I think picking instead of tapping to set delay times is an improvement. Quality: A rugged diecast aluminum box with baked enamel paint and a beefy metal footswitch are all top quality. It has the normal plastic knobs you find on footpedals. The small metal toggle switch is protected by being surrounded by the knobs. The only thing that would make it better would be metal knobs, but it is at least as good as every other pedal I own, and better than most. Value: $169 seems a little more than I would expect to pay for a small delay pedal, but considering how good everything is, it's certainly worth it. Manufacturer Support: No experience with solving problems because there were no problems. To understand all the great sounds, there is a good demonstration from the company on YouTube, which is my only experience with support. The Wow Factor: There are a variety of sounds it easily produces that are hard to get with other pedals. And the toneprint thing is cool. Overall: The one thing it doesn't do is to replace my Roland Space Echo pedal. It's tape delay is more similar to an Echoplex with a single head, rather than the multi-head Space Echo with reverb. If I could get one product that would do everything the Flashback does and the Space Echo does, I would get that and sell both pedals. That said, this has lots of good sounds, and they have fueled creating several new pieces of music for me. Besides guitar, it is a great complement to my Moog Little Phatty, which needs a bit of delay to really happen.

TC Electronic Flashback Customer Review submitted August 2, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Alternative and Contemporary Jazz
Sound: Love that it sounds so great and comes in such a small footprint. Very pleasantly surprised!

"AWesome for size and features" submitted June 20, 2013

By S M
Musical Background: 14 years, bass, guitar, semi-professional
Music Style: Rock, punk, progressive indie, emo, shoegazing
Overall: This is a great except in order to "tap" in the tempo, it mutes the signal so the delay playing will be stopped which is a pain if you want those delays to keep going whie you change the tempo or reset it.

"flashback" submitted September 13, 2012

By J C in Burlingame, CA
Musical Background: 20 years guitar, home
Music Style: rock, blues, metal
Overall: really like the pedal, only gripe is when looping the fx level controls both the loop and guitar volume. toneprints are great for trying different effects.

"tc electonics flashback delay review" submitted December 11, 2013

By James Whitaker in Durham, NC
Musical Background: guitar,12 years, yes, practice with headphones
Music Style: christian,jazz, country
Overall: this pedal is so versitile, wide range of delay, looper, and just the ideal delay pedal!

"After my initial disappointment because of the battery issue, I think this is going to be a good solid pedal. Amazing sound, t" submitted December 6, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing guitar. Several years part time band experience.
Music Style: Christian rock
Sound: Excellent sound quality using my fender American standard strat and blues junior amp. Love the true bypass. Has a lot a bang for the buck. You can "dial in" many different styles easily with this delay pedal. Feature: I love the dotted 8th note switch. The analog delay is very warm sounding. Stereo Out is a nice option most other pedals don't have. I will probably never use Stereo In jack. Would be nice to be able to lock the adjustment knobs in position like the ibanez model. You cannot afford to use the battery compartment. One battery will probably not make it completely through a song. Ease of Use: Instructions doesn't explain the tempo feature that is advertised. I had to email tc to find out how to use it. You need to purchase an ac adapter with pedal if you don't want to be disappointed. Quality: Seems durable. Seems like it's very inefficient on power. Not sure about the reliability of the internal components. Made in thailand. Looks solid. Value: An ac power adapter should be supplied with this pedal for the price listed . You cannot run it on batteries. It's impossible! If you get a power adapter, this pedal has the features and sound of more expensive models. Manufacturer Support: Don't expect to run this product with a battery. The battery will not last 5 minutes. This product should specify that you need to run it with an ac power adapter purchased separately. I had to contact tc about this because a band new battery only lasted about 1 minute. I tried more than one. If you purchase this pedal, you will not be happy if you do have an ac power adapter. I emailed tc and they responded in about three hours. The Wow Factor: Many options in a small package. Makes a big difference in versatility of your sound. Overall: Would check out other pedals if this one quits working, or if I have to replace it.

"Good pedal - no regrets." submitted November 6, 2011

Overall
Sound: ZZounds shipping of this pedal was insanely fast. This is my first delay pedal and I have not compared it to any other delay pedals. The pedal has met my expectations and it operates quietly through my One Spot power supply unit. To my untrained ear, the sound differences between some of the delay types are fairly subtle. Ease of Use: This is an easy to use and fairly intuitive pedal. Quality: Seems very solid. Value: Seems like a good value especially when you factor in the looping function. Manufacturer Support: Prior to purchasing the pedal I emailed TC Electronics on two occasions for product info. and they were very prompt in responding. Overall: The pedal meets my needs and I have no plans to replace it

"An Ideal Partner!" submitted November 7, 2011

Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Swing, Soul, Dance, Zoigl
Sound: This is the fourth pedal in my pedal board line preceded by a chorus, a tube screamer, a compressor, and then a Carvin AE 185 or, Custom S-Type Prochazka jazz box or some type of Taylor acoustic. Downstream from the Flashback is a tuner and an old Fender Princeton Reverb which is miked and sent through the PA. Excellent sound quality - Quite transparent. Very quiet. Preserves the richness of the signal going in w/o any apparent frequency accentuation or attenuation going out. Very clean unless you purposely select otherwise. Feature: Besides the unit, it came with a battery, USB cable, instructions. I gives you the choice between true bypass and buffering, as well as a kill-dry option if used in a parallel effects loop. The Toneprint aspect looks interesting and when setup will provide me with a quick preset. Ease of Use: The instructions had a knob setting pictorial of 4 delay types that are good starting references. I can see me using the Slap, Analogue and Tape delay a lot. The Tape delay is particularly cool in that it adds a subtle bit of pitch drift somewhat like chorus that really thickens the sound w/o getting muddy. If the other settings weren't so good, it would be my favorite. The reverse gets very freaky... I haven't tried the Tone Print feature or tried it in stereo. The Looper is clean although I haven't totally figured it out. I can't see me giving up my Boomerang for it. Quality: The case and construction very, very sturdy and smooth. I'm not enamored with the foot switch. I'm used to a more protruding and less physically resistive switch and so I need to step on it with conviction for it to switch. It's minor point and the same situation as my other TC Elec stomp boxes. Definitely not a deal-breaker. Value: For what it does and the quality of sound and workmanship I see nothing else out there that compares in this price range. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with them directly. However, the on-line information and Toneprint opportunities are colossal! The Wow Factor: You know... the box is pretty smooth with attractive and sensible contours. The fonts are readable and cleverly selected. Its compact size opens up space on my pedal board. In my eyes, the item competently gives back more than I've invested in it and inspires my creative passions. An ideal partner! Overall: With this one, I've finished my search for a delay pedal. From the aspect of its sturdy construction I don't see it wearing out. If it were stolen I would buy another one.

When you call, mention priority code 14QF-WTQ8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976