When you call, mention priority code 1616-D0J6

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic Ditto Loop

Record, undo/redo, stop, and erase with your foot. Designed by guitarists, for guitarists, the tiny Ditto pedal makes looping simple with a one-knob design.

"The Best, The most fun I've had playing in forever." submitted July 16, 2013

By Steve S in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, been playing 6 to 7 years mostly jamming at home on my own or with a small band
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal, Alternative
Sound: Super High Quality recording. I jam out on this thing for hours straight without noticing. The only thing I've noticed is that once you stop the looping and then try to delete it, It'll start and play the 1st note before it clears it out. But I can live with that. It Captures everything: all of your subtle playing, volume boost/swells, effects, and your mistakes too lol. Feature: Just the Loop Level knob, and the stompswitch. The level you can set so its equal volume to your normal playing volume for live applications. You can use it so your loop is quieter so you can solo over it without using a boost pedal. While not as versatile as a Digitech, or Boss looper, it sounds just as good as those. Comes with a sticker too. Ease of Use: A monkey could use it. Thats how easy it is. Took me maybe 1/2 an hour to get it downpacked to the point where its 2nd nature to me. Quality: Super well made. Super Reliable. I mean Ive been stepping on this thing nonstop since I got it. Making a loop adding overdub, removing on off, deleting. I don't know how I haven't broken it yet. Value: SO WORTH IT! I would buy a 2nd one just to have it around for no reason. Everyone I've shown it to or let use/borrow it has loved it. My band likes it too! We've rocked out on a simple backing track I did on the loop for like forever. But, if you want to store entire live sets with preset tempos and a bunch of songs. Then, check out digitech n boss. They're more money though. But for easy anytime simple looping to jam out on or sing over, get this guy. Plus, its like 1/2 the size of those pedals anyways. Manufacturer Support: No need. The Wow Factor: Totally Blown Away. The price is more than fair to me. I would totally pay for it again. This is my favorite pedal. Like you could take away my entire pedalboard and leave me with only this pedal and I'll be just as happy. Because of this pedal, I'm constantly coming up with new stuff. It's smaller than a phase 90 takes up like no space on my board. Overall: This pedal is worth every penny. Its tiny!!! No room for a battery so its gonna need a power supply like 1spot, DC Brick, Wall Wart, or Voodoo Lab. Stupid easy to use. To add leads, overdubs, remove them. Took a couple tries to get it to time right on the looping. But, once you do its easy. This pedal easily gets used two to three times more than the rest of my pedals. Now that I've had it, I can't go back to living without a looper. Love it. It has helped me come up with a lot of solos and riffs.

"Best one-switch looper" submitted January 6, 2014

By B R in Washington, DC
Musical Background: Guitarist/bassist mostly playing at home
Overall: Sound quality is excellent. Features are exactly what a looper pedal should have, and nothing more. I do wish the pedal contained a small extension jack so that you could add an additional stomp switch - which would allow you not to have to double-stomp to stop playback. This would make live playing much easier while not adding substantially to the cost. However, even the double-tap is something that I think I could learn, and this is not the only one-switch looper out there after all.

"Simple Quality Looper" submitted January 26, 2014

By adrian z in debary, FL
Musical Background: Over 40 years of pro experience
Music Style: Jazz, classic rock, Gospel, R&B
Overall: High quality looper. Easy to add multiple 'tracks'. Getting out of the looper in a live performance and resetting it for a different song input is a bit tricky. Definitely good for practice. If your effects loop is set up with a volume pedal at the end, this pedal would be ok for live performance where the pedal needs to be used in more than one song per set.

"Excellent Looper" submitted September 17, 2013

Musical Background: PRO
Music Style: Jazz/Fusion/Latin
Overall: Super clean sound - sounds exactly as the signal going in - 24bit 44.1k A/D/A conversion makes for pristine sound in/out of the unit - VERY easy and intuitive to use (unlike other well known looper pedals I have used) and small enough to be unobtrusive - 5 min of recording time is more than enough for my needs - I like to use it for improvisation both live and at home - it has a USB cable which is used ONLY for upgrading the firmware - it cannot store or download loops from your PC/Mac and that's the way it should be - this is designed to be an improvisational, live tool, not a playback device for backing tracks, etc... And it does what it's supposed to do better than any loopers I have used at a fraction of the price.

"TC Electronic Ditto Looper Pedal" submitted January 23, 2014

By John Thurston in Franklinville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 40 years. Home Studio.
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: I can't believe this little pedal works so well. Fantastic! So simple to use. No 30 page user's manual. I love it.

"OK BUT NOT PERFECT" submitted February 10, 2014

By walt young in joshua tree, CA
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Solo guitar
Overall: Overall it is fine. One thing everyone complains about that I know that has one is the "double click" to stop the thing. I would be nice to do away with that somehow.

"Ditto repeat ditto repeat ditto repeat........." submitted January 26, 2014

By Kevin F
Overall
Overall: Bonehead simple to use.

When you call, mention priority code 1616-D0J6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976