When you call, mention priority code 1436-WMM3

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic BG250-210

Need control and flexibility in a portable and lightweight amp? Check out the TonePrint effects, USB input, aux input, and XLR output found on the BG250-210.

"STRAIGHT KILLER!!!" submitted December 11, 2013

By Christoper Marcellus in Wilmington, NC
Musical Background: Been playing bass for 13 years
Music Style: I play a little of it all
Sound: Crazy accurate tone!!! Especially on the gig end with out being strident/harsh. Feature: I haven't used the tone print function at a gig yet, but it's fun to play with while passing the time! Other features are expected on a modern combo. Sucks that the tuner isn't chromatic. Ease of Use: It's a combo. Quality: Very sturdy cabinet design. Handles low-end rumble with out distortion. Value: Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them yet. The Wow Factor: WowX3 Overall: This thing is the BEE'S KNEES if you're looking for a gigging amp that lets you articulate from string to string without that low-mid muddy overtone, which you get from most other amps (especially if the driver's above 10 inches) I had the BG250-115....sent it right back because of the aforementioned. This combo has not only articulate and accurate tone, but the cahoonaz to match!! I played a gig in a room that easily sat 300-400 people and this thing fille the room and cut through the mix with EASE - without even distorting when I tickled the low B string mind you!!! This purchase is a no brainier-even for the gigging bass player who owns a sports coupe and needs a light, portable amp that sounds big enough to play a cathedral with acute accuracy!

"BG250-210 A WINNER" submitted February 6, 2014

By JB Smith in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Working Pro 30+ years
Music Style: Jazz, Classic rock, R&B, power-pop
Overall: The idea of buying a bass guitar or amp on-line, even if you are familiar with the make/model, always seemed so ridiculous to me, that even discussion of the subject, seemed silly; too many variables, too much to could go wrong.... But times change and astoundingly I've purchased both a new bass and amp recently, without so as much as visiting my local music store for a preview; such is the power of user reviews and You Tube demos. Outfits like Zzounds, with their free shipping and hassle-free returns seal the deal... And so it was, again, with this SWEET little combo. Let's face it, every manufacturer is going to say their amp or whatever sounds great, but with so much more to go on now, I felt pretty good about this purchase even before it showed-up at my door yesterday. What a great time to be a musician! This thing sounds so good, is built so well, and sports so many impossibly amazing "star wars" like features to sculpt sound, I predict it will become a classic. TC's BG250-210 so reasonably priced for what you get, that nothing even comes close. The tried and true classics aren't so much sold as held for ransom these days (read Ampeg). If you are in the market for serious bass amplification, TC now has to be part of the discussion; and this high-end combo should top any serious list of finalists

"BG250-210 Bas Amp From TC Electronics -NO JOKE" submitted February 28, 2014

By JB Smith in Dallas/ Fort Worth, TX
Musical Background: pro, 30+ years
Music Style: Jazz, Rock
Overall: I've played bass continually since the early Seventies; I've had just about every classic bass amp over the years and never felt like I was getting the sound others got out of the same set-ups; -Ampeg, Acoustic, Music Man, Peavey (the Peavey was actually the least disappointing of the bunch; go figure...) At any rate, it's all pretty much small clubs and casuals now and I ditched my Jazz for a cheap, light-weight, Ibanez short-scale 5-string, (which is actually a sweet little bass; but I digress), I watched a few videos and read up on this little combo and went for it. I guess good things really do come to those who wait, this is a killer amp. It handles my low B like a champ, it's anything you want it to be. The TonePrint technology is no gimmick, check it out. Unbelievably even response across the strings; you CANNOT get a bad sound out of this thing. Hard to believe but true. I've written maybe 3 or 4 reviews over the years, and no, I don't work for TC. I just got lucky and found the amp of my dreams.

When you call, mention priority code 1436-WMM3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976