When you call, mention priority code 203-Y9P2

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic BG250-115

Intelligent EQ, a built-in tuner, and two customizable TonePrint slots for swapping effects give the BG250-115 enough brains to match its 250-watt brawn.

"Awesome small light rig on a budget." submitted December 23, 2013

By Timothy R in Minneapolis, MN
Musical Background: Semi-pro 20+ years
Music Style: Alternative, Electronic, Indie, Psychedelic, Rock, Dub
Overall: This is the age of class D bass amps and this might be the best combo going in a class D format. Very uncolored and useful gain & master section. Really functional tone stack. Tube emulation is spot on for a B15n and makes it almost like a new age version of that amp, in fact I was able to dial in the "motown sound" almost instantly. Tone print is a cool trick, works perfectly. I beamed the spectracomp in and it will probably stay. It really adds value to the amp but doesn't really need it, it'd just a super clean machine. And light? Wow! I was able to carry it with one hand easily (i'm no HULK) and although it's a bulky shape you can manage it with the handle on top with no problem. The cab itself is really quiet and solid for an amp in this price range, no rattles, buzzes, or rings. I've been playing for 20+ years and have tried dozens of combos and owned many. This one might be the best one I've ever had so far. I need to gig with it yet, but I have no doubts of it's potential.

"Just what I wanted for Christmas!" submitted December 21, 2013

By Allen F in Wakefield, MA
Musical Background: Playing for about 8 months after a 30+ year hiatus
Music Style: Rock (mostly Beatles tunes so far - I grew up on that stuff)
Overall: Ok, I bought this for myself, it still is a great Christmas gift! I ordered this amp mainly because it was only 39 LBS, I can't lift too much weight. After using a small 15 watt practice amp, this is astounding! It rattles the house, things fall off of shelves. It sounds great, too! I loaded a couple of TonePrint effects that I liked, though I'm not sure if I'll use them, I'm still learning to play, not yet ready to join a band. But they do sound nice! In the early 70's I had a Peavy amp, it was bigger than this, and only 200 watts. Now I get more power in a smaller box. After over 30 years away from playing bass, it's great to be back at it, and thanks to the Internet, I'm learning things. This time I don't plan on giving up! With this amp, I'm confident that it'll be loud enough when and if I play with other musicians. Lots of power, great sound, lots of bass. I'm very happy with this purchase!

"Great value! Tremendous sound!" submitted June 30, 2015

By Scott Montgomery in Roswell, NM
Musical Background: Pro 33+ years
Music Style: Rock, R&B, Blues, Jazz etc.....
Overall: I took a chance on picking this beast up. I play a extended range bass and really needed something that could handle the low tones and pack enough power for small venues. This does all that and more! The tone print effects are neat, the low B rumbles like nothing else and the amp packs enough power to cut through a couple of guitars and drums. I would say for the price, you need this beastie!

"Sweet Bass Combo - Large but hot Heavy" submitted March 31, 2016

By Tyrone Campbell in Dallas, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I play Bass at church. Been playing since 84 but restarted 3 years ago.
Music Style: Christian, Hip Hop, R&B, Funk, Jazz
Overall: I needed to replace my Ibanez 35W Bass amp and came across this TC Electronic with Tone Print technology. It is a monster. Very loud and simple to use. The DI out eliminates the need for a direct box and I love the choice of 2 bass effects. The tuner is a great addition as well. So my original setup had me carrying an Amp, Tuner, Pre-amp and effect pedal. Now I just carry the BG-250 and a homemade Switch-3 that I built. The addition of a Line In and Headphone jack means that I can plug my computer in and play anytime without disturbing my family and neighbors. Great product. I was originally going to get the Bass Head, I am glad I went with the Combo.

"Fun Amp" submitted May 12, 2016

By Jeff J in Walkerton, IN
Musical Background: Back to playing bass after a long hiatus. Back in a band
Music Style: Rock, Prog Rock, Metal, Jazz
Overall: It's a damn good amp. Easy on the back too. Loud of for small to medium venues, great versatility with the Toneprint. I was looking for an amp that would be able to easily deliver the two sounds I wanted. A clean one with some compression and a Tube like fuzz sound. Took only minutes to get them set up on this with the downloads from TC. Seems very well built. My only beef with it is the volume/gain difference when switching between the two channels. Easily adjusted though.

"WOW!!!!" submitted March 20, 2016

By Scott Johnson in Schuylkill Haven, PA
Overall
Music Style: Rock, classic rock, country, blues, heavy rock, and heavy metal
Overall: This amp combo is LOUD!! I put the master volume on 4 and it vibrated the whole house! Also, the presets are pretty cool with the availability to "beam" more effects into the amp via smartphone is a great idea, it lessens the expense of purchasing effect pedals but it would make it easier with the TC Electronic switch 3. Overall I made a great purchase on this and completely satisfied!!

"TC Electronic BG250-115" submitted December 27, 2015

Overall
Overall: I' m very impressed by it and didn't expect to sound that good for the price.You can hear everything that your bass can deliver. Very clean sound with nice low end and very useful effects. I also have a ten-band EQ pedal but I think it is redundant, I get any tone I want with amp's EQ (treble knob though does not make any huge difference). I am not endorsing TC electronics but everything the manufacturer says is actually true, no marketing hypes here.

"Using the BG250-115 Bass Combo Amp" submitted November 5, 2015

By Clarence Wright in Fountain Inn, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Play Bass Guitar,guitar,Church Band,occassionally play pop,soul,R&B
Music Style: Blues,Christian,Pop
Overall: The minute I got this amp, I was very IMPRESSED!!!!!!! No distortion, no trembling, just clean punchy bass! I knew I got a winner when I plugged my peavey thunder to the amp. I have 4 other amps, this one is by far my favorite and best sounding! zZounds gave me excellent service, got it fast and safe and professionally, Thanks zZounds!!!!!

"Great amp" submitted October 7, 2015

By Andrew Sigmon in Claremont, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing 4 years . Meanly play bass. Little 6string and some drums . But i love the bass.
Music Style: Rock . Metal. Made up . What ever i feel is good at the time and mood.
Overall: I love it is is great for practice and experimenting with new sounds the only downside to this amp if you can not customize your own effects why on me lowdown amp I had you could change the effects to a sound that you would like but overall with the turn print technology it is a 10 + amp i would really recommend it haven't tried it in a show yet ..... will update ....

"excellent" submitted January 31, 2016

By Greg D in Odessa, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I used to play professionally but since having kids I just play bass at home
Music Style: Country, blues, and tejano
Overall: So far this has been an excellent amp. I haven't tried the FX though. I haven't had to use the manufacturer support either.

"great amp" submitted May 9, 2014

Overall
Overall: this amp is great all around plenty of volume with good tone and clean sound and the tone print is awesome the only down side to it is you have to purchase a pedal for it but for the price and what you get not to big a deal.

"Really Sweet, Versatile Amp!!!" submitted June 28, 2014

By Marc B in Princeton , IN
Overall
Musical Background: In 4 Bands, including Praise and Worship, the irony is... I play the Schecter DV-4 limited.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, Jazz and Adult/Christian Contemporary.
Overall: Does Everything I need it to... read a few reviews where tuner didn't work, i had no such problem... gonna use it Sunday @ Church...

When you call, mention priority code 203-Y9P2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976