When you call, mention priority code 16JM-M13K

Rating and Reviews: Taylor GA3 Guitar

Project clear and vibrant tones with the non-cutaway Taylor GA3. Great for recording and performance alike, experience the best in Taylor craftsmanship.

"Taylor GA3 Review" submitted August 28, 2012

By Edward Johnson in Benton, AR
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ Years playing ...
Music Style: Gospel/Church Music, Contemporary Bluegrass, Blues
Overall: Nice Entry Level All Wood, American Made Taylor. Plain Vanilla but still looks nice. Neck feels great (reminds me a bit of an electric guitar neck - probably the smoothness of the satin finish.) The set-up was good but Not perfect - I had to do some slight Truss Rod Adjustment to get rid of some minor ringing - I am a bit picky - still, I was a little disappointed in having to do this myself. Overall a nice guitar for the price - I bought what I could afford and I'm not unhappy with it at all. I think you'll be hard pressed to be it for the price - unless you go used.

"Taylor GA3" submitted September 27, 2012

By Ken S in Pittsford, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years.
Overall: WOW!!! I love this guitar. it plays like a dream, sounds and looks great. While I was waiting for delivery I looked at some aftermarket cases and stopped my search as soon as i opened the shipping box. The case is perfect!

"She's a keeper!" submitted June 25, 2012

By Ken Estrada in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for a long time - for personal and family enjoyment
Music Style: Contemporary / Folk / Christian...
Overall: I've mainly played and prefered dreadnoughts when it came to acoustic guitars because of their low end, however, I can tell you that I'm very happy with the sound quality and versatility of the this Grand Auditorium Talyor; It has a great balance for various forms of play from flat picking to finger style. Athough this particular model is very straight forwad and simple, It really is a great sounding and well built American made guitar.

"taylor ga3 guitar opinion" submitted August 17, 2012

By phillip sims in fort payne, AL
Overall
Musical Background: been playing 48 years, im a session player.also been a drummer the same length of time
Music Style: rock,classic rock , blues,gospel,country
Overall: This thing is a dream out of the case. Perfect 440 tuned and the action was like buttah. I wonder if Mr. Taylor would consider trading me an 814 for my 1959 d-28 martin? LOL, I'm serious! Taylor's are the best!

"Taylor GA3 Grand Auditorium Acoustic" submitted September 20, 2012

By Joe P in Weeki Wachee, FL
Musical Background: I just play for fun
Music Style: Rock, Country, blues, whatever :)
Overall: Very Happy with this Taylor and a great price. The case is very nice too. Best Value I could find anywhere

When you call, mention priority code 16JM-M13K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976