When you call, mention priority code 203-ZPNX

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 814ce ES2

You can't go wrong with the Taylor 814ce Grand Auditorium. Its on-board ES2 pickup system and comfortable cutaway shape make it a powerful performer.

"Finally!!! The Perfect Guitar!!!" submitted September 19, 2014

By Steve S in Ofallon, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 25 years, electric and acoustic, played professionally, just a hobby and weekender now.
Music Style: Acoustic/songwriter, blues, and rock
Overall: I've owned every brand, level, style, wood, etc. of acoustic/electric guitar. I'm partial to Rosewood/Spruce when playing solo or in a combo. The Maple Taylor 614CE is better for a band situation because the Maple cuts through better. But for an all-around perfect guitar, the 814CE is the tops. Sounds much better than a Gibson, even or close to the level of a Martin, plays much better than a Gibson or Martin, and looks better than a Martin, even with a Gibson. This guitar is expensive but worth the extra dough in my opinion. The new ES/2 system is head and shoulders beyond any pickup system out there. The neck on this 814CE is the most comfortable neck I've ever played. Action was perfect right out of the box - no need for an additional setup...a first for me.

"Taylor 814CE" submitted May 30, 2015

By Steve C in Clinton , TN
Overall
Musical Background: Over 40 years playing guitar, a regular gigging musician.
Music Style: Play blues, classic and modern rock as well as original compositions
Overall: I played one of these a while back and absolutely fell in love with it. After finally pulling the trigger on the purchase, I can honestly say I am beyond thrilled to own this beauty. I was a little reserved when I first started playing it, giving myself a little time to "get to know" it. After playing for a short time, it felt as though I had been playing this guitar for decades. The action is outstanding and the sound is rich and full, crisp clear highs, booming lows, and sweet mids. For the first couple of days, I played without plugging it in and it continued to amaze me with the incredible tone, one I have never experienced from any guitar I have ever played. And then......... I plugged it into an amp, a Fender Pro Junior. I had to do a little tweaking with the volume to keep the amp from breaking up, but once I got everything set, I was amazed all over again. A rich, luscious acoustic tone that you have to hear in order to appreciate was coming from the amp, rich in harmonics and evenly balanced across the spectrum. The soft controls allow for a wide range of tonal adjustment and are very convenient to use. I love the tone of this system, it does as close to perfectly capturing the acoustic tone of this guitar as possible. And then, I tuned to double drop D and began playing, all I can say is WOW! This guitar is the shnizzle for sure, I am amazed. If you're in the market for a high end guitar, I can't see how you could go wrong with a Taylor, the craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in not only the looks, but the sound. Overall an absolutely amazing guitar.

"Taylor 814ce" submitted June 9, 2015

By Patrick P in Honolulu, HI
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 40 years. Mainly guitar, ukulele and piano. I play a lot of Hawaiian slack key.
Music Style: Mainly Hawaiian slack key, but also hop-hop and country.
Overall: I ordered the Taylor 814ce, paid for shipping, and received it in 2 days. Not only did it arrive quickly, but it sounds more beautiful than I had ever expected. It is worth its price.

When you call, mention priority code 203-ZPNX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976