When you call, mention priority code 14XV-R3L9

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 314 Guitar

With its Grand Auditorium body shape, bright-sounding Sitka spruce top, and warm African mahogany back and sides, the Taylor 314 is a fingerpicker's dream.

"Taylor 314 Grand Auditorium Acoustic" submitted April 12, 2014

By John F in North Brunswick, NJ
Musical Background: Home player for own pleasure
Music Style: Fingerstyle blues, acoustic rock, classical
Overall: Upgraded from my Taylor 110 to this model and am very happy I did. I use it for primarily fingerstyle playing and it is a beautiful sounding, all solid wood guitar(spruce/mahogany/ebony) for a reasonable price that didn't break the bank. Setup out of the box was per usual with Taylor Guitars: perfect neck relief and standard string height. I did sand down the saddle to lower the action a bit (about 1/64th") and switched out the Elixer strings with some D'Addario lights..(my own personal preference).Now it's perfect. I like the Grand Auditorium shape better than a full dread.....is a little more comfortable to play for me. Very happy customer.

"Great Guitar!" submitted December 31, 2013

By Bob N in San Luis Obispo, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Fender Strat, Les Paul Studio, Acoustic. Been playing for about 32 years now.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Classical / Spanish.
Overall: The tone on this guitar is absolutely fantastic! The quality of manufacturing is perfect. The action is great, I can play a lot of the things that I normally would reserve for my Les Paul Studio. Nice case too! Totally worth the money. :>)

"Great Guitar, Great Sound" submitted August 6, 2013

By James H in San Antonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing for 19 years.
Music Style: American, Southern Rock, Rock, Bluegrass, Old Country.
Overall: I bought this guitar because I wanted a good quality, real wood guitar and this delivered. I love the smell of the wood and I love the sound of it. I read some places that is is more for single note picking, but I'd have to disagree. This guitar is very good at all around playing; single picking or strumming. You can't go wrong with this. Also the case FITS the guitar. And by this I mean you sort of have to push the guitar into the case. I like this a lot because the guitar does not shift around at all while in the case. I haven't had to deal with Taylor yet, but I'm guessing when you make a product this good you probably don't get a lot of calls. These guitars come with Elixir strings. This is the only thing I changed about the guitar as I'm not a huge fan of Elixir strings. But honestly, EVERYONE has different tastes with strings.

When you call, mention priority code 14XV-R3L9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976