When you call, mention priority code 141D-67FG

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 114ce Acoustic

An excellent value in a Taylor acoustic-electric, the 114ce boasts traditional dreadnought style with a modern edge, thanks to its Taylor ES-T pickup.

"AMAZING!!" submitted August 30, 2013

By Justin G in Chesapeake, VA
Overall
Musical Background: i have been playing guitar for 5 years, mainly as a hobby til just recently
Music Style: mostly rock, or singer/songwriter music, a little blues
Overall: i have been playing guitar for a few years, and i am just recently starting to get a lot more serious about it. i have some nice electric guitars but ive been trying to start writing more melodic stuff and going more in depth with chords, and just playing acoustic instead of hard rock all the time. i have been in love with taylor guitars for years, and a friend of mine told me that zzounds.com lets you make payments on some items. i immediately came to this website looking for a taylor guitar. this one is everything i wanted. the tone is so beautiful. i havnt put it down all day. the playability is so smooth, and i especially love the cutaway which helps me reach more frets that were harder to reach on my last acoustic. i just cant believe how gorgeous the guitar looks, and i cant even begin to describe how beautiful it sounds. anyone thinking about getting this guitar, just know that it is worth every penny! AMAZING guitar!! the free gig bag is pretty nice too, guitar fits perfectly in it, and has a storage pocket for chords/sheet music etc.

"Awesome Acoustic for a great price" submitted February 4, 2014

By Matthew Mintun in Sherwood, OR
Overall
Musical Background: 17 years electric guitarist, hobbyist.
Music Style: Metal, rock and whatever you'd classify Dave Matthews as.
Overall: I'm a seasoned musician - but not with an acoustic. I've been playing electric guitar since I was 10. 17 full years. I can definitely walk my way around an electric like it's no ones business, but pick up an acoustic? This would be the second in my life... and I am no good. Weird how that is the case, probably because I'm more about quick runs, legato picking, sweep picking and heavy riffs versus nice sensual chords and capo's. However with this Taylor the transition was much easier. A quicker neck, nice feel, good looks, great sound, the ability to plug in. I'm stoked with my purchase and I am on a new musical venture. As an electric guitarist I did have to lower the action quite a bit, do that and this Taylor will play like butter. Pick one up, you will be happy you did. I was looking at the cheaper more entry level guitars from Taylor and comparable brands (in the $300-$500 range), I went to Guitar Center and tried them all out. Pick one of these Taylors up and play it...you'll be moved to spend a little more money too! I tested this out side by side with a 214ce as well and have to admit that the sound difference was pretty close to me, so I opted for the less expensive one.

"Sketchy Electronics" submitted September 4, 2013

By Andrew M in Jacksonville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Worship Leader. Playing guitar for 11 years, Professionally for 2 years.
Music Style: Praise & Worship, Bluegrass
Overall: I have owned this guitar for about 2 1/2 years now and have had the pre amp replaced 3 times already. The last time on my way out of the shop a guy walked in with the exact same guitar... same problem. Sounds great unplugged but tired of the electronics failing on stage. looking into a new guitar very soon.

"Amazing bang for the buck" submitted June 18, 2014

By John Moffa in Portsmouth, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Primarily a drummer active for many years, I now play guitar quite a bit
Music Style: Anything we like from any period and some original stuff
Overall: I've been a die hard Martin user for years. After loosing all my gear. I picked up the Taylor 114e. Not only did the sound literally jump from the guitar, it's tonal balance blew me away. Not to be overlooked or underestimated

When you call, mention priority code 141D-67FG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976