When you call, mention priority code 155X-PZHK

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 110

Get Taylor tone and playability in an affordable dreadnought acoustic. The Taylor 110 is a stellar choice for a beginner's first full-sized acoustic guitar.

"superior guitar smaller price" submitted April 6, 2006

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: Christian
Sound: the sound is sweet! great when playing light or hard. it has a great sound whther it's run throught my amp, my Shure TGD or unplugged. Feature: comes with a gig bag which is really nice. I have since found a Taylor hardshell case to go with it. Ease of Use: it was perfect for my taste right off the wall at the store! Quality: what can I say - it's Taylor quality through and through! Value: this guitar is well worth the price. I played other guitars at higher prices and kept comig back to this one. The Wow Factor: it's easy on the eyes. the natural finish is simple but hot Overall: this is one I'll keep for a long time. been playing for 20 plus years and it' the best guitar I've played. the only thing I did to mine was install a Fishman ProPlus. I bought mine before the 110e was available.

"The 110 Taylor is a great couch or beginner guitar" submitted April 13, 2008

By a customer from aol,com
Musical Background: Hobbyist who has played for over 25 years
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues
Sound: For the price one of the best sounding guitars I have played. Sweet sound Ease of Use: Excellent low action playing, plays great with light or medium pick or finger. Quality: its a taylor, what can I say it's extremly well made and looks great. Value: For the price, its a great guitar Manufacturer Support: Never needed to use support The Wow Factor: This guitar is my away from home ax. I leave it at my vacation home and I love playing it, thinking of buying another one for my son who is in the process of learning Overall: Plan on keeping it for a long time have no plans an upgrade. Already have a Taylor 614 and Taylor 815

"I love this guitar." submitted July 9, 2005

Overall
Sound: Fantastic. I love playing it. Feature: It's not electric so features are limited by its own nature. Quality: Taylor is right up there with any other acoustic guitar manufacturer. I think they are the best. I have liked Taylor over Martin ever since I started playing. Value: Well I think its the best guitar you can get for 500 bucks. Manufacturer Support: Haven't called them yet. The Wow Factor: You can serenade your best woman with this guitar. Overall: I love having this guitar. I'll keep it as long as I live probably.

When you call, mention priority code 155X-PZHK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976