When you call, mention priority code 157M-SKD7

Rating and Reviews: Tascam DP-32 32-Track

Build your home studio around the Tascam DP-32. This digital Portastudio records 8 simultaneous tracks and plays back 32 -- all on rock-solid SD card media.

"Out Of The Box - Inuitive and Turn Key" submitted June 18, 2014

By James F in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Piano/Keyboards for 45 years. No longer play professionally, but continue to work on projects.
Music Style: Rock, Electronic, Dance, Adult Contemporary
Overall: I chose the Tascam DP-32 over a PC based recording suit for several reasons:1. Noise.2. Reliability (I can't tell you how many projects I've lost on PC).3. Ease of configuration.4. Number of inputs.5. Quality of hardware.6. I work with computers for a living, and I don't equate creativity with them.7. I've always preferred hardware over software recording.I have to say, this was totally worth the wait. These Tascam DP models are built like a tank. Upon plugging it in, I was at first a bit confused as to how the effects and EQs worked but after looking it up in the manual, it became instantly clear just how nearly every aspect of the DP-32 works. The design and functionality is seamless and intuitive once you get passed the initial newbie jitters.There are only two things that I can see room for improvement:1. It only comes with a 2 gig SD card (seriously, seems a bit cheap of them).2. A VGA output would be nice, so you could use an external display. I gave five stars for everything except Manufacturer Support... because I haven't needed any :)

"Pretty Cool" submitted December 24, 2013

By Aldrich S in Memphis, TN
Musical Background: I have been playing for 21 years
Music Style: I love gospel, hip hop, old school, blues, reggae, classical, soft rock, contempt gospel, R@b old school.
Overall: I was looking for a way to use all of my gear while i recording. I have Reasons but I couldn't record my triton board, unless you purchase the sounds cards. I use the mc-307, jv-90, alesis Qs8 and my boss drum machine, and my guitars, so I purchased the Tascam dp-32 and I am really impressed. This unit does so many things, you can master your recordings, bounce tracks, its the only way to use the full 32 tracks but other than that this unit is the truth. Wow , you should hear the effects and compressions, also I have my Behringer x2442 hooked into this for vocals just to see if I could, works like a charm, however, you only can recorder 2 channels, which is fine for right now. This is an awesome recorder and I would definitely buy it again if asked.

"DP-32 multitrack recorder" submitted January 19, 2014

By Kevin Galloway in Pocatello, ID
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years, I play guitar drums keys semi pro and at home.
Music Style: metal, blues,jazz,country,rock
Overall: The DP-32 is amazing!!! I was up and recording in no time.Its manual is easy to understand and very user friendly.The best thing about the DP-32 is that your not wasting time trying to fix soft ware glitches and reading thru thick manuals.you can focus on creating and recording.I have never had this much fun recording before.
15 of 17 people (88.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best Tascam Ever!" submitted February 20, 2014

By Billy Colburn in Foley, AL
Musical Background: Played for over 40 years! Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals
Music Style: Heavy blues driven progressive rock!!
Overall: Okay, I know how much everyone swears by the Tascan 2488 neo and so do I, but this new Tascam is better in all ways! Get into it and use it! The SD card is awesome and I think every improvement is superior to any other Portastudio on the market. I brought two and wouldn't trade them for anything!

When you call, mention priority code 157M-SKD7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976